• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[INFJ] Where to find INFJ's

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
I am glad they are so hard to find, cause they really are a species NOONE needs to have on this world ! NOONE !

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
[YOUTUBE="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FWuxqatGJbE"]xD[/YOUTUBE]

mockingbird

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
9w1
Since you're having a hard time finding an INFJ, this must mean that you are experiencing no emotional difficulties at the moment. Just wait until you do. When you do, you will eventually come across someone that you are mysteriously compelled to unload all your problems on. This person will be an INFJ. Trust me. No matter how invisible I am most of the time, when even the most obscure acquaintance has a problem, they have no trouble whatsover finding me. They just know somehow that I'll listen to them. It's freaky crap. Don't know how this works, but it does.

lane777

nevermore
Since you're having a hard time finding an INFJ, this must mean that you are experiencing no emotional difficulties at the moment. Just wait until you do. When you do, you will eventually come across someone that you are mysteriously compelled to unload all your problems on. This person will be an INFJ. Trust me. No matter how invisible I am most of the time, when even the most obscure acquaintance has a problem, they have no trouble whatsover finding me. They just know somehow that I'll listen to them. It's freaky crap. Don't know how this works, but it does.

:laugh:

It's true :rolleyes:

Eilonwy

Vulnerability
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so

So, so very true.

Fidelia

Iron Maiden
Staff member
MBTI Type
INFJ
I fourth that. Even strangers do that.

Argus

MBTI Type
ENTP
I'll compile the places and activities so far:
- Reading
- Coffee shops
- Listening to music via headphones
- Art showings
- Beautiful grassy fields on sunny days... reading
- On the computer at home
- Hell
- People watching
- I'm assuming book stores (what section?) unless they ordered those books online, at home, alone.

Since you're having a hard time finding an INFJ, this must mean that you are experiencing no emotional difficulties at the moment.

Maybe I should do the whole damsel in distress routine?

I am fully prepared to exploit every ounce of sexual mo-jo that I posses.

AutumnReverie

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
6w5
I met my INFJ best friend in an Art History class, if that helps. :)

Other places he goes:
- Bookstores (obviously)
- Art showings/gallery
- Park (people watching or reading)
- Home (on the computer)
- Clubs (at night, dancing)
- Lectures (if the topic interests him)
- Independent film theaters
- Different ethnic food restaurants
- In a study abroad program

AutumnReverie

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Really? The cesspool pool where the Neanderthals go to clap their ass cheeks to attract the male with the lowest IQ? or more like swing dancing?
Haha, my thoughts exactly. :laugh: The whole dancing thing came about once we got to college and people started trying to bring the INFJ out of his "shell"...and only happens when my INFJ friend has been drinking heavily.

fill

"Everything in its place"
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
I really can't give you any other advice other than this: talk to random people; one might pop up somewhere.

Skyward

Badoom~
MBTI Type
infj
Enneagram
9w1
Interesting imagery.

"clap their ass cheeks"

If they do it fast enough they fly away!

I havent been the subject of 'random counselling' when someone comes to me and tells me their problems. I think my friendliness isn't seen as interest, rather as being friendly for the sake of being friendly.

The only way you could really get to me is to become a friend of a friend and then my friend brings you over to whatever hangout I decided to have us hang out at.

ENT women are hard to resist too, so if you find me it wont take much 'sexual mojo.' just having breasts is enough :D

thats.mana

MBTI Type
infj
-Drinking alone at a friends house during a party.
-Shopping, running errands alone
-Always on the move, either leaving, going, or headed somewhere.

Then again I'm a guy...

You can try meetup.com, and just search infj. Thats how I've met other infj's in my area in real life. If there is no groups in your area start one and have them come to you.

lillyofthevalley

MBTI Type
INFJ
I'm on a college campus with a shit load of students.
This is like a treasure hunt.

CaptainChick, female indeed.
I usually find a load of ISFP's at weird musically oriented events.

She's the quiet one who uses a fresh flower as a book mark and has doodled all over her notes. She's the one who laughs at every quirky remark but seldom speaks out, her eyes wander around the room, she's always aware of her surroundings and she doesn't miss much.

Nyx

-Drinking alone at a friends house during a party.
-Shopping, running errands alone
-Always on the move, either leaving, going, or headed somewhere.

Then again I'm a guy...

You can try meetup.com, and just search infj. Thats how I've met other infj's in my area in real life. If there is no groups in your area start one and have them come to you.

She's the quiet one who uses a fresh flower as a book mark and has doodled all over her notes. She's the one who laughs at every quirky remark but seldom speaks out, her eyes wander around the room, she's always aware of her surroundings and she doesn't miss much.

Sooo INFJ.