User Tag List

First 567

Senior Member the state i am in's Avatar
    MBTI
    infj
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Prime View Post
    - Alone at the vegan restaurant, ordering takeout.
    - Alone at the organic coffee shop, reading Rimbaud while the Social Interaction book lies beside her orange scone.
    - Watching an indie film in the town's only art house theater, possibly with a girlfriend.
    - Riding a bicycle in modest dress, most likely alone.
    - At the Belle & Sebastian concert, with a huge smile on her face when Stuart Murdoch goes falsetto. If tickets were expensive, she's there alone.
    - If they're in a crowd and waiting for something, they are likely fake texting to kill time.

I kid a little bit, but there is some truth in there.
    yeah and bc she needed something else to do what with riding on city buses for a hobby being ever so dreadfully sad.

Senior Member the state i am in's Avatar
    MBTI
    infj
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

also am i the only one in here who doesn't order take out, and just eats in the restaurant alone? i no longer bring a book or notebook, i just let my mind wander. plus i'm usually hungry, and it's not my fault that no one else was in the mood for vegetable biryani (tho i am far from vegetarian. my favorite food?--saturated animal fats. but i will infj it up in my defense if necessary, maybe relying on the blood type diet for quasification).

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5
    Socionics
    IEI

Quote Originally Posted by the state i am in View Post
    also am i the only one in here who doesn't order take out, and just eats in the restaurant alone? i no longer bring a book or notebook, i just let my mind wander. plus i'm usually hungry, and it's not my fault that no one else was in the mood for vegetable biryani (tho i am far from vegetarian. my favorite food?--saturated animal fats. but i will infj it up in my defense if necessary, maybe relying on the blood type diet for quasification).
    Actually, yes, I'm a long-time restaurant loner. Especially when I was a corporate worker. A mouth is made to eat during lunch, not talk.

I don't know why, but when I see people who eat at restaurants alone, I feel very sad. But when I do it myself, it's just so... natural. I don't know if I'm displacing an unconscious loneliness on others or I just fear I'll be doing the same 26 year old things when I'm 62.

But yeah, taking in the atmosphere, listening in on social interactions, and not having styrofoam interact with oils and sauces... restaurant eating is often so much better.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    1w2 sp/so
    Socionics
    IEI

Quote Originally Posted by Argus View Post
    I'm on a quest!
    I have never met (irl) a female INFJ - at least that I'm aware of - and would like to change that.

I understand INFJ's are rare and enigmatic, but where do the few of them hide?
    How are they best approached?

I know it sounds like I'm talking about chupacabras, but to me they are on the same mythic levels.
    You'll find plenty of INFJs on death row, I assure you :crazy:

INFJs are hard to "peg". You have probably met one, but just didn't realise it. Most people are shocked that I am INFJ, most people can't even type me.

We're strange. I'd advise you to stay away from us if you wanna keep your sanity intact. We'll have you for breakfast ;P
    "Dad I can't feel my legs."

"That's because you don't have any arms."

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w6
    Socionics
    ILE

Quote Originally Posted by Sarcasticus View Post
    Love that movie!

I love Amelie too (is love of that movie also an ENTP thing?).

The videotapes she brought to the old painter remind me of YouTube. A cooler YouTube.
    I have a vagina.

ENTP . 7w6 sx/sp