User Tag List

First 23456 Last

Results 31 to 40 of 65

  1. #31
    Senior Member Argus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Posts
    658

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AutumnReverie View Post
    - Clubs (at night, dancing)
    Really? The cesspool pool where the Neanderthals go to clap their ass cheeks to attract the male with the lowest IQ? or more like swing dancing?

  2. #32
    Senior Member AutumnReverie's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5
    Posts
    327

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Argus2968 View Post
    Really? The cesspool pool where the Neanderthals go to clap their ass cheeks to attract the male with the lowest IQ? or more like swing dancing?
    Haha, my thoughts exactly. The whole dancing thing came about once we got to college and people started trying to bring the INFJ out of his "shell"...and only happens when my INFJ friend has been drinking heavily.

  3. #33
    resonance entropie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram
    783
    Posts
    16,761

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kryten5786 View Post
    BINGO!
    On typeC are only wannabe ISJFs, who got a HUUUUGEEEEEE amount of issues !

    Noone is that stupid
    [URL]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEBvftJUwDw&t=0s[/URL]

  4. #34
    "Everything in its place" fill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram
    753
    Posts
    507

    Default

    I really can't give you any other advice other than this: talk to random people; one might pop up somewhere.
    "Poor bastard. Wait 'till he sees the bats. "
    enneagram - 7/5/3

  5. #35
    `~~Philosoflying~~` SillySapienne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5
    Posts
    9,849

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Argus2968 View Post
    The cesspool pool where the Neanderthals go to clap their ass cheeks to attract the male with the lowest IQ?
    Interesting imagery.

    "clap their ass cheeks"
    `
    'Cause you can't handle me...

    "A lie is a lie even if everyone believes it. The truth is the truth even if nobody believes it." - David Stevens

    "That that is, is. That that is not, is not. Is that it? It is."

    Veritatem dies aperit

    Ride si sapis

    Intelligentle sparkles

  6. #36
    Badoom~ Skyward's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    MBTI
    infj
    Enneagram
    9w1
    Posts
    1,087

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CaptainChick View Post
    Interesting imagery.

    "clap their ass cheeks"
    If they do it fast enough they fly away!


    I havent been the subject of 'random counselling' when someone comes to me and tells me their problems. I think my friendliness isn't seen as interest, rather as being friendly for the sake of being friendly.

    The only way you could really get to me is to become a friend of a friend and then my friend brings you over to whatever hangout I decided to have us hang out at.

    ENT women are hard to resist too, so if you find me it wont take much 'sexual mojo.' just having breasts is enough
    'Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius and its better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring.' - Marilyn Monroe

    This is who I am, escapist, paradise-seeker.
    -Nightwish

    Anthropology Major out of Hamline University. St. Paul, Minnesota.

  7. #37
    Junior Member thats.mana's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    MBTI
    infj
    Posts
    12

    Default

    -Drinking alone at a friends house during a party.
    -Shopping, running errands alone
    -Always on the move, either leaving, going, or headed somewhere.

    Then again I'm a guy...

    You can try meetup.com, and just search infj. Thats how I've met other infj's in my area in real life. If there is no groups in your area start one and have them come to you.

  8. #38
    Phantonym
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by thats.mana View Post
    -Always on the move, either leaving, going, or headed somewhere.
    Oh, that's a good one.

  9. #39
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Posts
    157

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Argus2968 View Post
    I'm on a college campus with a shit load of students.
    This is like a treasure hunt.

    CaptainChick, female indeed.
    I usually find a load of ISFP's at weird musically oriented events.
    She's the quiet one who uses a fresh flower as a book mark and has doodled all over her notes. She's the one who laughs at every quirky remark but seldom speaks out, her eyes wander around the room, she's always aware of her surroundings and she doesn't miss much.

  10. #40
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    444

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by thats.mana View Post
    -Drinking alone at a friends house during a party.
    -Shopping, running errands alone
    -Always on the move, either leaving, going, or headed somewhere.

    Then again I'm a guy...

    You can try meetup.com, and just search infj. Thats how I've met other infj's in my area in real life. If there is no groups in your area start one and have them come to you.
    Quote Originally Posted by lillyofthevalley View Post
    She's the quiet one who uses a fresh flower as a book mark and has doodled all over her notes. She's the one who laughs at every quirky remark but seldom speaks out, her eyes wander around the room, she's always aware of her surroundings and she doesn't miss much.
    Sooo INFJ.

Similar Threads

  1. [INFP] Where to find INFPs
    By OrangeAppled in forum The NF Idyllic (ENFP, INFP, ENFJ, INFJ)
    Replies: 42
    Last Post: 04-25-2011, 04:38 PM
  2. where to find good music?
    By WildCard in forum The Fluff Zone
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 08-04-2010, 08:09 AM
  3. [INFJ] Where to find an INFJ?
    By YoungGun2112 in forum The NF Idyllic (ENFP, INFP, ENFJ, INFJ)
    Replies: 215
    Last Post: 06-14-2009, 03:55 PM
  4. [MBTItm] gay ENFP wants to know where to find gay INTJs
    By asultuous in forum The NT Rationale (ENTP, INTP, ENTJ, INTJ)
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 05-11-2009, 01:17 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO