User Tag List

First 1234 Last

`~~Philosoflying~~` SillySapienne's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5

Quote Originally Posted by kryten5786 View Post
    haha ok maybe not "at home" .. online at least...from home. she might be the one sitting on a bench by herself at school observing everyone during the huge rally in the courtyard??
    Too vague, yet again, this is something many Ns would do, methinks.
    `
    'Cause you can't handle me...

"A lie is a lie even if everyone believes it. The truth is the truth even if nobody believes it." - David Stevens

"That that is, is. That that is not, is not. Is that it? It is."

Veritatem dies aperit

Ride si sapis

Intelligentle sparkles

MBTI
    intp
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx

Hell.

MBTI
    infj

there's just no winning with you is there?

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4 sp/so

Quote Originally Posted by Argus2968 View Post
    I'm on a quest!
    I have never met (irl) a female INFJ - at least that I'm aware of - and would like to change that.

I understand INFJ's are rare and enigmatic, but where do the few of them hide?
    How are they best approached?

I know it sounds like I'm talking about chupacabras, but to me they are on the same mythic levels.

I'm an INXJ female. Does that count? I live across the Sound from Seattle, but I hide in my house and in my books. How to approach me? Very carefully. I scare easily.

Actually, until recently I have been very approachable but, I've learned that people, in general, mistake my friendliness and interest as an invitation to take care of them, so I've become a bit standoffish.

This.

Quote Originally Posted by Jenna View Post
    The library for starters. Or maybe the she'll be girl who walks with good posture quickly to get to her class early so she can read or study before it starts.

Carry an interesting book around so you have a topic of conversation (which you'll have to start). I always (sneakily) look to see what other people are reading but, even if it's the best most obscure book I've ever read I wont say anything... That may just be me though. Suffice it to say (hypothetically speaking) that I'll remember what you were reading and that I found you interesting. With you being an eNTP you shouldn't have a problem striking up the conversation .
    Just look for a girl who mostly seems to be alone. And always carrying a book. Look for girls who are alone at either intellectual or artistic places. Often they will have headphones jammed in their ears to block out human noise.

What I look like on a daily basis at school: brisk pace, always clutching a book, not looking at anyone. also, no matter how tired I am I almost always put together a nice outfit/have good posture aka, not sloppy...it's less for aesthetic reasons and more to help me feel like I've got my shit together.

Here's a little anecdote as an example: One day at school I was sitting alone in the crowded court yard reading a book. I would venture a guess that there were 70 or 80 people milling about and sitting around on the grass and at tables. I think pretty much everyone was in a group as well. I was sitting on the grass reading and I look up and I see this guy I have been insanely attracted to for a while (I did not know him. He was a few years older than I was and very popular with girls, though notoriously hard to get. I think he was an ENXP, leaning towards T) across the courtyard. I resumed reading. When it was about time for me to go to class I gathered my things and proceeded to cross the courtyard. I conveniently passed near by this guy. As I passed by he called out "Hey!, what were you reading?" I smiled at him and opened my bag and gave him the book. He exclaimed that it was his favorite book (It actually was) and insisted I meet him there tomorrow at the same time to talk about it. This was probably one of the most romantic things that ever happened to me. A hot guy noticed me reading and decided to pursue me. He did pursue me further after this encounter...he conveniently kept running into each other at parties and what not. We had unbearable chemistry...like finish-each other's-sentences chemistry.

I am most attracted to and intrigued by guys that see me alone and come talk to me about what I am doing (usually consists of reading, sometimes drawing). I love when guys do this because I am quiet and usually the type of guy that notices me in spite of this is one I have great chemistry with (usually ENTX's)...only if they are intelligent, of course.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5

Quote Originally Posted by kryten5786 View Post
    there's just no winning with you is there?
    Yes, there is!!!

`

"A lie is a lie even if everyone believes it. The truth is the truth even if nobody believes it." - David Stevens

Veritatem dies aperit

Ride si sapis

Intelligentle sparkles

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    ILE None

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainChick View Post
    Yes, there is!!!

You just lack stamina.
    I assure you, there's no winning with me missy!

edit: yes i'm here because of my very dearest captain chick as I don't believe in hunting endangered species of peaceful herbivores
    Expression of the post modern paradox : "For the love of god, religions are so full of shit"

Theory is always superseded by Fact...
    ... In theory.

“I’d hate to die twice. It’s so boring.”
    Richard Feynman's last recorded words

"Great is the human who has not lost his childlike heart."
    Mencius (Meng-Tse), 4th century BCE

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    EII

Isn't there a current thread just like this...? And there is an older thread on this subject that is linked to in that thread.

Find a lovely INFJ lady, here.

You certainly are handsome enough!

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5

Quote Originally Posted by EcK View Post
    You just lack stamina.
    I assure you, there's no winning with me missy!

edit: yes i'm here because of my very dearest captain chick as I don't believe in hunting endangered species of peaceful herbivores
    Hey, I am a rare omnivortex of love sweet spastic love, you hunt me, and then there will be a permanent void in my wake!!!

Hahaha, lies, who am I kidding.

I'm a special piece of dust!

Quote Originally Posted by Lauren Ashley View Post
    Isn't there a current thread just like this...? And there is an older thread on this subject that is linked to in that thread.

Yay, love!!!!

*pushes Argus in Lauren Ashley's direction*
    `

Veritatem dies aperit

Ride si sapis

Intelligentle sparkles

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    EII

Yay, love!!!!

*pushes Argus in Lauren Ashley's direction*

I just wanted to agree that he is a very handsome guy... Damn ENFPs, always playing matchmaker. :P