• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[INFP] INFP Attraction

luminous beam

♪♫♪♫♪♫
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
2w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Attractive traits based on function, listed in no particular order:

Ti- logic, intelligent
Te- organized, "put together"
Fi- considerate, understanding
Se- fun, adventuresome
Ne- very observant and aware of surroundings

TopherRed

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
2w3
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I only have one of those, and it's at the bottom. :/, ah well Lumi, as they would say in Venice if they spoke MBTI, Se La Fi. :)

luminous beam

♪♫♪♫♪♫
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
2w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
lol fuzzi, you're attractive, chill out.

BlackCat

Shaman
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I only have one of those, and it's at the bottom. :/, ah well Lumi, as they would say in Venice if they spoke MBTI, Se La Fi. :)

One girl on the internet is attracted to all of those things, and you only have one! What are you to do?

D:

lol

TopherRed

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
2w3
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I'm just being a butt because Lumi's cool. :) Sure I'd love to be everything a woman wants, but I'm a bit more down to Earth then that.

BlackCat

Shaman
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I'm just being a butt because Lumi's cool. :) Sure I'd love to be everything a woman wants, but I'm a bit more down to Earth then that.

I was just being a butt too. :D

TopherRed

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
2w3
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
:duel: Touche!

So are you still ISFP, or are you masquerading as an ISFP when you're really an INFP? :blinks: :crosseyed:

BlackCat

Shaman
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Yep I'm pretty solid on ISFP, even though I'm sure 75% of this forum doesn't agree with me.

Thursday

Earth Exalted
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Yep I'm pretty solid on ISFP, even though I'm sure 75% of this forum doesn't agree with me.

But when you know you're right, it feels that much better.
Faith of a mustard seed....light as feather, stiff as a board. You get what I mean

BlackCat

Shaman
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
But when you know you're right, it feels that much better.
Faith of a mustard seed....light as feather, stiff as a board. You get what I mean

Exactly. I tried going back to INFP and I knew that I was right in ISFP... and it didn't feel right at all. I only lasted like half a day. :D

OrangeAppled

Sugar Hiccup
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Obsession is a turn on.

I like it better in theory than reality (makes for such great stalker love songs). Although a mutual obsession might feel less suffocating....

B

brainheart

What am I attracted to? Hmm, I know it when I feel it, otherwise...
Someone with whom I can engage in witty repartee.
Someone with whom I feel an instantaneous non-verbal connection.
Someone who is also passionate about music and/or words and living an experience- taking life as it comes.
Someone who I can tell is attracted to me, but they're subtle about it.

B

brainheart

I've been thinking about it some more-

Someone who isn't afraid to be eccentric. The more idiosyncratic, the better!
Someone I can't figure out right away.

Thursday

Earth Exalted
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
what about open admiration
not smothering but very direct
I recall telling someone that their personality was "the shit"

TopherRed

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
2w3
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
The biggest thing I'd be afraid of with dating (, courting, marrying) an INFP is their affinity for not telling you what they really think of you. I know how wrapped up I can get with that type; I really don't want to be thinking everything's okay when suddenly, someday, I come home to an empty house and a heartfelt, but bruising, and tear-stained note about how you couldn't take it anymore. I don't think I could stand the heartbreak, I'd super-blame myself and probably would date again for another decade, if ever. :cry: It hurts to even consider that.

Cranky

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
...I like masculine guys.

[x] Ne/Ni
[x] Fe
[x] Sincerity
[x] Sharp as a Whip
[x] Christian (that's a personal preference; sawree :))
[x] Masculinity. Hawt.
[x] All the other crap I mentioned...

:wubbie:

The biggest thing I'd be afraid of with dating (, courting, marrying) an INFP is their affinity for not telling you what they really think of you. I know how wrapped up I can get with that type; I really don't want to be thinking everything's okay when suddenly, someday, I come home to an empty house and a heartfelt, but bruising, and tear-stained note about how you couldn't take it anymore. I don't think I could stand the heartbreak, I'd super-blame myself and probably would date again for another decade, if ever. :cry: It hurts to even consider that.

:boohoo:

Why can't they open their mouths and tell us what the hell they're thinking??

OrangeAppled

Sugar Hiccup
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx

We can talk about things, we just have to feel safe to be that vulnerable. I don't see an INFP in a committed, long term relationship just bailing unexpectedly. At worst, an immature, scaredy-cat INFP does that only when casually dating someone.