• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[INFP] INFP Attraction

Arctic Hysteria

an abyss of Nothingness
MBTI Type
IxFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I'm very intellectually connected to xSTJ and intrigued by the depth of INFJs' emotion. I've never met ENFJ but I really think there's a good chance INFP-ENFJ will work out.
I feel like other INFPs I've met are overly sentimental.

Lia_kat

MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I'm glad ENFJs are getting lots of love. Fe + Ni for me also.
I'm attracted to intelligence, depth, sense of humor, kindness, confidence, and similar interests like love/appreciation for literature, nature, and the arts. I got extremely lucky with my husband. :wubbie:

leictreon

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so
I like girls with a nurturing nature, childlike yet serious and intelligent when they need to be.

I guess Fi or Fe, also I like some good old Ne.

Firebird 8118

DJ Phoenix
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I like girls with a nurturing nature, childlike yet serious and intelligent when they need to be.

I guess Fi or Fe, also I like some good old Ne.

Nice thinking :D hope you find that kind of girl!

PotatoPeeler68

MBTI Type
INFP
Alright, TopherRed, I'll tell you what I'm attracted to: For an INFP to truly like/love you, which I think is the same as true attraction (If you just mean attraction, we're as stereotypical as anyone else), but if you want us to truly like you, you should talk to us (because it may not happen often) and if you show interest in us at all we will have a huge amount of respect for you. Plus, if you are very serious, send us a note or something, let us know the emotional you and that you're above the "fake" in the world. That you are capable of loving us, and that you can prove that we can love you.

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I'm attracted to a lot of things, I just know it when I feel it <3 Most of my fellow infps have covered it, but I'll say them anyways haha.

Traits I'm attracted to:

-Patience and understanding. I don't think I'm that I try people's patience much, but sometimes I might need help with something or more time to do something, so I really appreciate not being rushed or yelled at for that.

-Someone who's more organized & decisive than me, and better at planning.

-Good conversation is another one. Someone who can engage in some witty banter/teasing, likes to have abstract/deep conversation, etc. That's when my excitable and goofy side comes out to play heh heh.

-A good listener. When I get close to someone, I'm very open & trusting so that's important.

-Passion is important, in every sense of the word <3

-Like neptunesnet said, masculine/protective men are veryy attractive -swoons- However, I don't like macho/aggro nonsense, or over-protective/possessiveness :nono: just someone who makes me feel really safe & comfortable. Considerate and concerned about me & my well-being.

-Kindness of course. Even if they don't appear super friendly at first I don't mind, a kind heart is what's important. It's like they're soft for only you :wubbie:

-Initiator. I am very terrible when it comes to initiating, anything lol. If I like you and you interest me, I'd try my best but I'm just really shy..the attempt would probably be pathetic lol. Even if i wanna spend lots of time with you, I might not actually say or act on that, especially when I'm unsure of how you feel about me.

-Chivalry. I don't expect them to drop their coat on the floor so I can walk, and of course I'd nurture & take care of them too, but it's nice to get the same treatment back, y'know? ^^

-Sincerity/Integrity/Loyalty/Trustworthiness. I don't think I need to elaborate here haha.

-Expressive with their feelings towards me. I don't like guessing games or wondering if they care, wondering why they're distant, etc. I'm not always great at expressing my feelings for others in their full intensity, because it probably won't come out right & I don't want to be overt or clingy. So it becomes much easier for me when I can see you truly care for me. Despite being introverted and really shy, I'm super affectionate towards people I care about. Maybe too much, but well :newwink:

-Confident. I'm pretty good at being encouraging towards others, but I personally can be pretty self deprecating, and it wouldn't be great to have someone else like that. I like to grow, be around people different/better than me.

-A good sense of curiosity/adventure. I am very curious about the world around me, I like the idea of sharing ideas/experiences with another person. Trying new hobbies, traveling, visiting interesting places, etc. I don't wanna feel like I'm dragging them along to something they don't want to do. I myself can be reticent sometimes due to not having much experience, so it's great to get a push from someone who is used to adventure and likes trying new things.

-Someone who notices/likes the little things about you. If he comments sweetly on a habit you have or your laugh/smile... le sigh :blush:

There's probably more but I'm sleepy so I'll just get to the functions lol. I really love all the functions, maturity of the individual is what's most important to me. Though I see xnfps as more friends than romantic partners, I still wouldn't limit the possibility. I like the warmth & consideration Fe users have, I also really admire how Thinking types are so analytical/intelligent, and they just have everything together unlike this hot mess haha. And I'm particularly fascinated by their private vulnerability :wubbie:

Ok I think that's good enough, if I think of more I'll edit tomorrow :sleeping: