User Tag List

First 6789 Last

Thread: INFP Attraction

I drink your milkshake. Thessaly's Avatar
    MBTI
    xNFP
    Enneagram
    3w4

I realized today that the two men I have loved were both Fe dominant and every other guy I've dated long term has had secondary or tertiary Fe. Interesting! I'm gonna guess that's what does it for me. Makes sense though because I love guys who wear their hearts on their sleeves and that's exactly what Fe is: a heart on a sleeve.

MBTI
    INFP

Quote Originally Posted by Cranky View Post
    That's funny until you realize I actually F$%^ing WROTE love poetry for the last six months, got dropped by Mr. INFP, and now have absolutely nothing to do with reams of perfectly good paper marred with seventeen rhyming couplets apiece, all of which pair such immortal words as "fire/desire", "death/breath", and "moon/soon."

I never said it was GOOD love poetry.

Well, actually one was funny--and not in the OhGodPleaseSomebodyScoopMyEyesOutWithASporkBecause ICan'tUnseeThat kind of way. I might save that one for further adaptation.

EEEEeewwww.
    Although I would like to receive a poem, it's so much better when you do gestures your way, like helping me out when I need advice, or showing me what your currently working on. It shows me that's how you want to express that you care. Let me write the poetry for you, especially since mine would have no structure, but would come straight from the heart as I would feel it.

They can even be short, such as: The way you help truly sends my soul to the heavens, and when I see how you truly care about your goals, brings tears of joy. May you never end in your depth, and continue to share your dreams.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram

Hi, I wouldn't mind reviving this thread. It seems laden with information.

I had a question for the infps. I was wondering how if you were in a previous longterm relationship turned marriage where your spouse cheated on you, how that would affect the attraction if at all. Would you still be attracted to the same things? Would you be more worried when someone says something that hurts your feelings? Even more hesitant than an already hesitant self on letting people in?

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram

Well, I'm an INFJ, but I am often similar to an INFP, so I'm going to respond.

If you are an ENFJ, just keep being yourself. We won't be able to help being drawn to you naturally.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5

I tend to like:

• ENFPs
    • ENFJs
    • ISFPs
    • ISFJs

Things that are attractive to me are Ne, Auxiliary Fi, and Si.

That girls are raped, that two boys knife a third,
    Were axioms to him, who'd never heard
    Of any world where promises were kept,
    Or one could weep because another wept.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by Lily flower View Post
    Well, I'm an INFJ, but I am often similar to an INFP, so I'm going to respond.

If you are an ENFJ, just keep being yourself. We won't be able to help being drawn to you naturally.
    Do ENFJ ever tend to hurt feelings like ENTP? lol. I guess they do have Fi in there, ENTP not so much.

MBTI
    INFP

I find other intuitives fascinating. Not sure what it is exactly, just that they can make the same leaps and bounds I make, and I don't have to explain in detail.

Met an INTJ recently, that I've fallen hard for before I even realized what was happening.

He's intelligent, observant, well read, and imaginative. He really, really listens when I talk, and so far we seem to have similar interests, which is a rarity for me. During the day he seems more guarded, and I sometimes find him observing me keenly. He kind of pops up where ever I wonder off to. At night when we get together with friends, and after he's had a drink, he warm, gregarious, talkative, and curious.

He's the first guy in a very long time who engages me on so many levels, and that's key. Its not enough to have a face that I find handsome, or have emotional depth. He engages my creativity and my imagination, and I think that's why I fell so hard so fast.

Why are you INFP's so difficult.

Oh wait yeah you too ISFP's.

Why are like 95% of my crushes are FP's

Yup
    MBTI
    Istj

oooo look at that. you got a cute enfj trying to get in your panties
    "I'm not in this world to live up to your expectations and you're not in this world to live up to mine. "
    -Bruce Lee

Quote Originally Posted by gasoline View Post
    oooo look at that. you got a cute enfj trying to get in your panties
    Who????