• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ENFJ] How to tease an enfj

BlackCat

Shaman
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
All I really have to do to tease an ENFJ is be myself. :D Make them feel awkward, be a little bit too over the top, casually insult their intelligence (within context of course to where it's apparent you're teasing them), mess with their heads a bit by acting weird or saying strange things... etc. They secretly love it. :ninja:

Afkan

All I really have to do to tease an ENFJ is be myself. :D Make them feel awkward, be a little bit too over the top, casually insult their intelligence (within context of course to where it's apparent you're teasing them), mess with their heads a bit by acting weird or saying strange things... etc. They secretly love it. :ninja:
:yes: especially the bolded part!

Unkindloving

Lungs & Lips Locked
MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
4w5

:dry: I'm watching you, buddy.

Domino

ENFJ In Chains
MBTI Type
eNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
My entp ex used to brattily accuse me of "just looking at the pictures" in the diesel manuals. That made me insane. Also, insane.

Queen Kat

The Duchess of Oddity
MBTI Type
E.T.
Enneagram
7w8
Locking people up is a great way to tease people. My cousins used to do it all the time.