• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[INFJ] ENTJ wants to meet INFJs...where?

Venom

Babylon Candle
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
ENTJ wants to meet INFJs...where?

I know the cliche is the bookstore... but where else?

i had one once...:wubbie::wubbie::blush::wubbie: .... :sigh:....where oh where?

Keps Mnemnosyne

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Mm
You can find me in my room or if you don't wish to break into apartments and houses looking for one, my main social group is a church group that also does volunteer work. Not sure about other INFJs, and I don't know why you want one. Are you trying to hunt us down for trophies? "I had one once....but she got away, I am hoping to get a bigger one next time". :spam_laser: :devil:

Oaky

Travelling mind
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I see an ENTJ using 'wubbies' and 'blushes'... noooo... my eyes must be playing tricks on me.

Oaky

Travelling mind
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
That's what you get after an unforgettable encounter with an INFJ. :devil:
Just horrible. I knew you INFJs were dangerous. I'll have to stay away from you INFJs to avoid your brainwashing.

Oaky

Travelling mind
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
The second ENTJ who uses a "wubbie". You've been exposed to too much INFJness. I cannot help you

lorkan

MBTI Type
INFJ
So if you don't feel safe being brainwashed (wich by the way reforms your thinking PATTERN and it's what all Te people need from time to time) by INFJ's, who do you feel safe with? ESTJ's?

Oaky

Travelling mind
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
^...are you seriously arguing about this?

Fidelia

Iron Maiden
Staff member
MBTI Type
INFJ
What do you ENTJs like about us? (Other than us inducing you to use ridiculous emoticons...)

cascadeco

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Ok, cliches aside....

I think INFJ's can be found many places. Best bet, I tend to think, is to pursue some sort of activity you're really interested in. There's quite possibly an INFJ interested in the same thing.

But...common interests tend to be where you meet like-minded people anyway.

The only reason I'm not throwing out specific things is because I know 3 other female INFJ's in real life, and we're all into very different things. One is super-busy and historically did endurance running/triathlon stuff as her main hobby, but has also done horse-riding with handicaps but is mostly too busy with her job, another isn't really involved in anything and I'm not sure where you'd meet her outside of online forums, a third is very into her religion and volunteering and you'd find her at a church, and as for myself.... if you'd find me anywhere outside of my own house, the coffee shop on occasion, or this library where I do internet these days, you'd find me hiking, at a climbing gym, or on an irritating online dating site. :)

There's no one place, sorry to burst your bubble. We come in many different flavors. :smile:

Oaky

Travelling mind
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
So you'd basically find them at places that have anything to do with nature or religion. And in their rooms.

BlackCat

Shaman
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
What do you ENTJs like about us? (Other than us inducing you to use ridiculous emoticons...)

It seems like Te and Fe would conflict, and that they would have to realize and accept that the other had very different judging styles.