First 456

Junior Member pragmatic_skeptic8's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w7
    Socionics
    ILI

I can't speak for other ENTJs but I would say I, maybe we often prefer types who buy into and support our plans. This is naturally very attractive. However, in the longer term, people who are independent, challenge us, say no, and show us where we're screwing up are lot more valuable, and more easily respected, and thus loved.
    Form is none other than emptiness; emptiness is not separate from form.

Recognize the truth, maintain the view, rest in spontaneous liberation.

Whenever possible, act decisively, with intent and execute skillfully. When this is impossible, avoid acting until it becomes possible, or improvise and act conservatively.

What is your vision? How do you make it come alive?

Junior Member pragmatic_skeptic8's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w7
    Socionics
    ILI

Too true. Cultivate nonattachment. When you can feed yourself what you really need every day no matter what anyone else gives you, you can learn to temper the fast-burning fire of ambition to match pace with the timing of the task at hand. Easier said than done for sure.

I've done a lot inquiry into what fulfills me, what I want and expect from a relationship, and what I can and want to give (and be able to give). When regarding a relationship from that perspective, if one acts as if the relationship is already existent, and one can feel as if one already has it (without having to start assuming one has any entitlements regarding this, if you catch my drift), than one can often conduct oneself in alignment with the highest intentions of the relationship, merging the ideal with the real. If I can be in a place where I feel secure and confident enough in my life without the relationship, then when someone comes along who I'm interested in, I can get to know her with patience and focus on what I can give and what we can experience together, rather than on my getting what I want, however I define that. If I can be content enough with what I have, that what I want becomes what is actually possible immediately, then success is far easier to obtain, and no longer requires running a situation in typical, efficiency/expedited ENTJ-fashion.
    Form is none other than emptiness; emptiness is not separate from form.

Recognize the truth, maintain the view, rest in spontaneous liberation.

Whenever possible, act decisively, with intent and execute skillfully. When this is impossible, avoid acting until it becomes possible, or improvise and act conservatively.

What is your vision? How do you make it come alive?