First 12345 Last

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w9

Why not right, here?

Enneagram
    1w2

ENTJs and ENTPs would start brawling, although I can see that as an opportunity for the INTPs and ENFPs to smash and grab what's left.
    Relationships have normal ebbs and flows. They do not automatically get better and better when the participants learn more and more about each other. Instead, the participants have to work through the tensions of the relationship (the dialectic) while they learn and group themselves and a parties in a relationships. At times the relationships is very open and sharing. Other time, one or both parties to the relationship need their space, or have other concerns, and the relationship is less open. The theory posits that these cycles occur throughout the life of the relationship as the persons try to balance their needs for privacy and open relationship.
    Interpersonal Communication Theories and Concepts
    Social Penetration Theory 1
    Social Penetration Theory 2
    Social Penetration Theory 3

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    1w9 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by BlackCat View Post
    It seems like Te and Fe would conflict, and that they would have to realize and accept that the other had very different judging styles.
    Quote Originally Posted by proteanmix View Post
    ENTJs and ENTPs would start brawling, although I can see that as an opportunity for the INTPs and ENFPs to smash and grab what's left.
    -I actually know an ESTJ guy and an ESFJ guy who are room mates and good friends (i was just at their place last night!)...they seem to work just fine.

-Proteo I quoted because I often like her posts, and i remember getting some good reps when she understands mine (shes Fe dom).

1. I do have "in general" a history of clashing with EXFJ females. However, the ones that im friends with, I tend to get along with really well.

2. If dom Te and Fe can coexist, I see no reason that dom Te and aux Fe cant coexist.

3. The Ni connection is what really makes the NJ romance work.

4. ive experienced it...so i know it can work.

5. i think they are probably my last hope with Ns besides another ENTJ....if operation NJ fails, then ill go ISFJ or ISTP (partially kidding here).

6. as for ENTPs...they can suck it

MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

Quote Originally Posted by proteanmix View Post
    I like that idea!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by EffEmDoubleyou View Post
    St. Stephen took rocks and St. Sebastian took arrows. You only have to take some jerks on an internet forum. Nut up.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    1w2 so/sx

INFJs can be found almost anywhere where there are opportunities to observe people and where they feel safe/interested in joining in at some juncture. For sports, you should look less towards team sports and more towards things like tennis, badminton, running, hiking, wallclimbing.

For me: school, ESL volunteering, taking a class that interests me, library/bookstore, walking, music groups of various kinds, seeing live music or theatre, coffee shops, conferences, travelling - those would be the kinds of venues I'd be in, but I think there's a pretty wide range, depending on what that particular INFJ feels passionate about.

I find ENTJs very interesting and I really admire their creativity and drive, but I would worry that they'd expect me to be a rose in their lapel a lot of the time, facilitating their dreams. I'd really rather share something and work on it together, but I'm not sure if that's their natural bent. I also need someone who can be vulnerable some of the time and let me in on what's going on internally from time to time. I think that would require finding a fairly mature ENTJ who has had opportuny to see the value in that and practice it. I have learned a lot though and think I understand how to interact better than I used to with TJs. Any particular bumps along the way that you experienced Babylon Candle?

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Salt n' pepper View Post
    Why not right, here?
    I can't imagine many INFJ's would go for that. I can only tolerate impersonal communication such as this - or phone calls for so long. I need to be in the presence of another to keep me engaged for extended periods of time.

To the OP: The only places you will often find me alone is the bookstore/library (sorry to mention it, but it's really your best bet), music store, or church. Other than that, I'll be with someone for shopping, going out to some coffee shop, festival, or museum.
    To die would be an awfully big adventure - Peter Pan

INFJ ~ 4w5 sp/sx ~ RLOAI ~ Inclusion e/w=1/0 (Melancholy Compulsive) Control: e/w=0/6 (Supine) Affection: e/w=4/0 (Phlegmatic Melancholy)

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    1w9 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by lane777 View Post
    I can't imagine many INFJ's would go for that. I can only tolerate impersonal communication such as this - or phone calls for so long. I need to be in the presence of another to keep me engaged for extended periods of time.

To the OP: The only places you will often find me alone is the bookstore/library (sorry to mention it, but it's really your best bet), music store, or church. Other than that, I'll be with someone for shopping, going out to some coffee shop, festival, or museum.
    im a library regular right now...im sure that when uni ends and i have $ --> ill simply become a book store regular.

i tend to spend all of my time in the non fiction sections...will this compromise Operation INFJ Search?

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    1w2 so/sx

Nope, I like biographies a lot!

MBTI
    infj
    Enneagram
    9w1

Quote Originally Posted by fidelia View Post
    INFJs can be found almost anywhere where there are opportunities to observe people and where they feel safe/interested in joining in at some juncture. For sports, you should look less towards team sports and more towards things like tennis, badminton, running, hiking, wallclimbing.

For me: school, ESL volunteering, taking a class that interests me, library/bookstore, walking, music groups of various kinds, seeing live music or theatre, coffee shops, conferences, travelling - those would be the kinds of venues I'd be in, but I think there's a pretty wide range, depending on what that particular INFJ feels passionate about.

I find ENTJs very interesting and I really admire their creativity and drive, but I would worry that they'd expect me to be a rose in their lapel a lot of the time, facilitating their dreams. I'd really rather share something and work on it together, but I'm not sure if that's their natural bent. I also need someone who can be vulnerable some of the time and let me in on what's going on internally from time to time. I think that would require finding a fairly mature ENTJ who has had opportuny to see the value in that and practice it. I have learned a lot though and think I understand how to interact better than I used to with TJs. Any particular bumps along the way that you experienced Babylon Candle?
    I think of myself as a good support worker. As long as I felt the ENTJ's goal was worthwhile I would work on it when I had the time. I think the main buff an ENTJ would have with me would be if I don't work on their goal as much as they do or not always agreeing with their goal. If we can get over that and the NJ 'click' lasts I think there is potential.
    'Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius and its better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring.' - Marilyn Monroe

This is who I am, escapist, paradise-seeker.
    -Nightwish

Anthropology Major out of Hamline University. St. Paul, Minnesota.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Babylon Candle View Post
    im a library regular right now...im sure that when uni ends and i have $ --> ill simply become a book store regular.

i tend to spend all of my time in the non fiction sections...will this compromise Operation INFJ Search?
    Quote Originally Posted by fidelia View Post
    Nope, I like biographies a lot!
    That and everything else... I'm an information hoar so pretty much any book will do.

How To Become A Millionaire... I'm not a huge fan of money but this could be interesting Twilight Ugh, the movie sucked. Let's see if the book is any better *reads 3 sentences* ...nope. *feels encouraged about personal book project* Horoscopes... fascinating bullshit. Football Wow, I hate it. Would be nice to know the rules of the game though. etc.

That's me in a bookstore - reading a few pages from as many books as I can get my hands on.
    Last edited by lane777; 10-13-2009 at 10:34 PM.
    To die would be an awfully big adventure - Peter Pan

INFJ ~ 4w5 sp/sx ~ RLOAI ~ Inclusion e/w=1/0 (Melancholy Compulsive) Control: e/w=0/6 (Supine) Affection: e/w=4/0 (Phlegmatic Melancholy)