• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[INFP] what would?

Clonester

MBTI Type
ENFP
I wish I knew more INFP's. I guess it's easy to assume they'd be like me, just introverted. But it's not quite that simple. They seem like a very chill bunch here on the boards.

TopherRed

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
2w3
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
They are wonderful, stubborn people. I love 'em.

kyuuei

Emperor/Dictator
MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
If all INFPs are like Orangeappled, Udog, Prpl, Biaxident, etc.etc.etc... Then I say the world needs quite a few more of them.

Infact, it's my personal philosophy that wars exist still because there are not enough INFPs being born.

:dont: It's those damn polluters.. If Captain Planet were still on the air, he'd fix all of this, and then the world would be safe and squishy and green.

LEGERdeMAIN

I have sperm for sale.

INFP sperm...high dolla(r) shit.

You never say here comes that frog in a nervous manner. It's always optimistic. Hey here comes that frog, al-right. Maybe he'll come near me so I can pet him, and stick him in a mayonnaise jar, with a stick and a leaf, to recreate what he's used to. And I'm pretty sure I'd have to punch some holes in the lid, because he's damn sure used to air. Then I can observe him, and he won't be doing much in his 16 ounce world."

OrangeAppled

Sugar Hiccup
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
If all INFPs are like Orangeappled, Udog, Prpl, Biaxident, etc.etc.etc... Then I say the world needs quite a few more of them.

OOhhh...thank you :hug:

:wubbie::wubbie::wubbie:

phthalocyanine

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sx
a world of INFPs would be very aesthetically pleasing, but rather disorganized...

Alwar

The Architect
MBTI Type
INTP
I don't know about the others but OrangeAppled's loveliness is due to her being an INTP in denial. :peepwall:

OrangeAppled

Sugar Hiccup
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I don't know about the others but OrangeAppled's loveliness is due to her being an INTP in denial. :peepwall:

I know you want to be the same type as me Alwar, but you're just going to have to give up that dream :tongue:

I am far too emotional and sensitive to be an INTP. I also relate much better to INFPs and NFs in general.

I'm not sure what makes you think I'm Ti-dom....

G

Ginkgo

If the the entirety of the earth's population was INFP, then there would be nothing but dragons and unicorns and purple pixie dust everywhere. If you added ENTPs to the equation, then the dragons would wield LRM launchers on their backs, the unicorns would have improved laser horns with cybernetically integrated horseshoes, and the pixies would all be dead.

However, all of this would just be a blue print. Neither one of these types are especially motivated. :D

Roboraptor.0605_roborap1.jpg

INFP+ENTP technology.

Hands Mechanical

MBTI Type
INFP
A world full of us would be probably the closest to moral utopia one can get, but not much would get done.

It'd be beautiful though. I'd love it. Except for the fact that parks, coffee shops, libraries, and quiet shady spots in the forest would be completely overrun all of the time, which would totally cramp my style.

William K

Uniqueorn
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
If you added ENTPs to the equation, then the dragons would wield LRM launchers on their backs, the unicorns would have improved laser horns with cybernetically integrated horseshoes, and the pixies would all be dead.

Can I have one of those laser horns? There are sometimes when even a unicorn needs to let off some steam

Alwar

The Architect
MBTI Type
INTP
I'm not sure what makes you think I'm Ti-dom....

I've accused you before haven't I? lol

Don't know why, your posting just seems very T. I was thinking concise and to the point but then again I'm a T and all I do is jack around.

I actually thought I was an INFP a long time ago because of a false association with logic/being a robotic factoid regurgitator, but that was just stereotyping on my part. INFPgc pretty much destroyed any suspicions of me being INFP. (not that I dislike them or their community)

mockingbird

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
9w1
A world full of us would be probably the closest to moral utopia one can get,...

I just knew someone would say this, but honestly, I don't see how INFPs are neccessarily more moral than any other type. I also don't like that certain types are labelled as immoral or even evil, like ENTJs, ESTJs, INTJs, or ENTPs. Healthy INFPs are very moral people, but it seems to me that healthy people, regardless of type are moral people. Morality is not a function of type.

That being said, I do wish there were more INFPs around. Conflict really stresses me out and the good INFPs that I've known try to promote peace. They also often have beautiful and unique perspectives on life that are often never noticed by other types. They love beauty. They are also capable of sacrificing so much for the ones they love. We could definately use more of that.:)

mockingbird

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
9w1
It'd be beautiful though. I'd love it. Except for the fact that parks, coffee shops, libraries, and quiet shady spots in the forest would be completely overrun all of the time, which would totally cramp my style.

Lol! Too true!

Moiety

MBTI Type
ISFJ
An ouroboros of hypocritical stalkers, psychos and maniacs.

This is my cynical INFP take on it, dont be hatin :D

Oaky

Travelling mind
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
A world of INFPs...
I'm guessing the world would look like a giant rubix cube

Snuggletron

Reptilian
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
All the dance floors and clubs would be empty.

being an INFP in a sea of INFPs would be pretty boring, even if they did have their individual quirks..