Thread: what would?

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

Quote Originally Posted by Alwar View Post
    I don't know about the others but OrangeAppled's loveliness is due to her being an INTP in denial.
    I know you want to be the same type as me Alwar, but you're just going to have to give up that dream

I am far too emotional and sensitive to be an INTP. I also relate much better to INFPs and NFs in general.

I'm not sure what makes you think I'm Ti-dom....
    Often a star was waiting for you to notice it. A wave rolled toward you out of the distant past, or as you walked under an open window, a violin yielded itself to your hearing. All this was mission. But could you accomplish it? (Rilke)

INFP | 4w5 sp/sx | RLUEI - Primary Inquisitive | Tritype is tripe

Ginkgo

If the the entirety of the earth's population was INFP, then there would be nothing but dragons and unicorns and purple pixie dust everywhere. If you added ENTPs to the equation, then the dragons would wield LRM launchers on their backs, the unicorns would have improved laser horns with cybernetically integrated horseshoes, and the pixies would all be dead.

However, all of this would just be a blue print. Neither one of these types are especially motivated.

INFP+ENTP technology.

A world full of us would be probably the closest to moral utopia one can get, but not much would get done.

It'd be beautiful though. I'd love it. Except for the fact that parks, coffee shops, libraries, and quiet shady spots in the forest would be completely overrun all of the time, which would totally cramp my style.
    oh we will never die
    beside you in time

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5

Quote Originally Posted by Mystic Tater View Post
    If you added ENTPs to the equation, then the dragons would wield LRM launchers on their backs, the unicorns would have improved laser horns with cybernetically integrated horseshoes, and the pixies would all be dead.
    Can I have one of those laser horns? There are sometimes when even a unicorn needs to let off some steam

MBTI
    INTP

Quote Originally Posted by OrangeAppled View Post
    I'm not sure what makes you think I'm Ti-dom....
    I've accused you before haven't I? lol

Don't know why, your posting just seems very T. I was thinking concise and to the point but then again I'm a T and all I do is jack around.

I actually thought I was an INFP a long time ago because of a false association with logic/being a robotic factoid regurgitator, but that was just stereotyping on my part. INFPgc pretty much destroyed any suspicions of me being INFP. (not that I dislike them or their community)

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    9w1

Quote Originally Posted by Hands Mechanical View Post
    A world full of us would be probably the closest to moral utopia one can get,...
    I just knew someone would say this, but honestly, I don't see how INFPs are neccessarily more moral than any other type. I also don't like that certain types are labelled as immoral or even evil, like ENTJs, ESTJs, INTJs, or ENTPs. Healthy INFPs are very moral people, but it seems to me that healthy people, regardless of type are moral people. Morality is not a function of type.

That being said, I do wish there were more INFPs around. Conflict really stresses me out and the good INFPs that I've known try to promote peace. They also often have beautiful and unique perspectives on life that are often never noticed by other types. They love beauty. They are also capable of sacrificing so much for the ones they love. We could definately use more of that.
    Time flies like an arrow, fruit flies like a banana.
    ~ Groucho Marx

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    9w1

Quote Originally Posted by Hands Mechanical View Post

It'd be beautiful though. I'd love it. Except for the fact that parks, coffee shops, libraries, and quiet shady spots in the forest would be completely overrun all of the time, which would totally cramp my style.
    Lol! Too true!
    Time flies like an arrow, fruit flies like a banana.
    ~ Groucho Marx

MBTI
    ISFJ

An ouroboros of hypocritical stalkers, psychos and maniacs.

This is my cynical INFP take on it, dont be hatin

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    SLI None

A world of INFPs...
    I'm guessing the world would look like a giant rubix cube

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram

All the dance floors and clubs would be empty.

being an INFP in a sea of INFPs would be pretty boring, even if they did have their individual quirks..