User Tag List

First 1234 Last

Ginkgo

My assertiveness is growing, and I suppose I'm looking for more ways to increase it's momentum.

For instance, yesterday my friend was pestering me because he was in need of help in Math 145. I told him that I couldn't help him (much to my surprise, because I normally sacrifice myself), because I was rather strapped for time. He persisted to nag me until I just stared at him because I didn't know how else to react. This poured cold water on his eagerness; but it was necessary for both of us.

A few hours later, after I relieved myself of my course work; I went over to assist this girl who sits right next to him in our class.

Another example - about a week ago I went grocery shopping with my Turkish foreign exchange room mate. Unfortunately, he was physically poking and prodding me during our ride back to the house. It pissed me off, and I couldn't do much about it because I was driving.

However, I decided to pseudo-psychoanalyze him and his fears of snow. To my surprise, I was actually right about many of my propositions, and he hasn't bothered me since.

MBTI
    INTJ

Teasing INFPs is one of my favorite pastimes

Charting a course
    MBTI
    INFP

Quote Originally Posted by PureStealth View Post
    Teasing INFPs is one of my favorite pastimes
    BBQing obnoxious INTJs, and serving them up in a spicy smoky sauce, with red beans and rice, is one of my favorite pastimes.

MBTI
    Enfp
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by Biaxident View Post
    BBQing obnoxious INTJs, and serving them up in a spicy smoky sauce, with red beans and rice, is one of my favorite pastimes.

Dude, that's a waste of a perfectly good INTJ mind to crack and wreck

Hasn't your mother ever taught you how to play with your food first?
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★

"Harm none, do as ye will”

Charting a course
    MBTI
    INFP

Quote Originally Posted by Amargith View Post
    Dude, that's a waste of a perfectly good INTJ mind to crack and wreck

Hasn't your mother ever taught you how to play with your food first?
    Well yes...But it's usually the same begging for mercy in the end.

She also taught me to never waste food.

MBTI
    INFP

Quote Originally Posted by Biaxident View Post
    Learn the stare. You know...lose all expression, stare at them as if they are an insect. When they try to talk you into something, just stare. And when their blabbering slows to a trickle, you say "No."
    I sure could have used this advice when I was in College and High school, but 1. the internet had not been invented yet, and 2. I had no clue that what I am was something normal, I thought I was broken and useless, and 3. I had no friends back me up and/or encourage me, and 4. something else I was unaware of at the time, my system doesn't create enough male hormone to build up big muscles like you have accomplished, but I knew that if someone challenged me I would not be able to defend myself, but maybe they didn't know that. Maybe the stare would have saved me a lot of self image destruction; maybe.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram

I was always an easy target in middle school, so I bottled it all up and listened to Linkin Park.

angst problem solved.

MBTI
    ?
    Enneagram
    5w4

INFPs are incredibly easy to tease. If you want a demonstration of this, simply tell them that the negative outcome of a scenario was their fault even though they clearly had good intentions. They'll immediately show a sad puppy face. This emotional trolling works for a whole range of situations too.
    "Stop it, you fuck. Give him some butter."
    Ti
    = Ne > Ni > Fi > Te > Se > Fe > Si INTP (I/PNT) 5w4

MBTI
    INFP

Quote Originally Posted by The Decline View Post
    INFPs are incredibly easy to tease. If you want a demonstration of this, simply tell them that the negative outcome of a scenario was their fault even though they clearly had good intentions. They'll immediately show a sad puppy face. This emotional trolling works for a whole range of situations too.
    And you enjoy this. Hmmmm. And I now feel wounded as though you had actually done this to me, which makes me feel like punching you in the nose.

MBTI
    ?
    Enneagram
    5w4

Quote Originally Posted by will5250 View Post
    And you enjoy this. Hmmmm. And I now feel wounded as though you had actually done this to me, which makes me feel like punching you in the nose.
    See, it worked without me even trying. Apparently telling an INFP that you have intentions to gleefully harm another human works wonderfully as well.
    "Stop it, you fuck. Give him some butter."
    Ti
    = Ne > Ni > Fi > Te > Se > Fe > Si INTP (I/PNT) 5w4