User Tag List

First 1234 Last

Results 11 to 20 of 87

  1. #11
    Ginkgo
    Guest

    Default

    My assertiveness is growing, and I suppose I'm looking for more ways to increase it's momentum.

    For instance, yesterday my friend was pestering me because he was in need of help in Math 145. I told him that I couldn't help him (much to my surprise, because I normally sacrifice myself), because I was rather strapped for time. He persisted to nag me until I just stared at him because I didn't know how else to react. This poured cold water on his eagerness; but it was necessary for both of us.

    A few hours later, after I relieved myself of my course work; I went over to assist this girl who sits right next to him in our class.

    Another example - about a week ago I went grocery shopping with my Turkish foreign exchange room mate. Unfortunately, he was physically poking and prodding me during our ride back to the house. It pissed me off, and I couldn't do much about it because I was driving.

    However, I decided to pseudo-psychoanalyze him and his fears of snow. To my surprise, I was actually right about many of my propositions, and he hasn't bothered me since.

  2. #12
    Junior Member PureStealth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Posts
    18

    Default

    Teasing INFPs is one of my favorite pastimes

  3. #13
    Charting a course
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    MBTI
    INFP
    Posts
    3,638

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PureStealth View Post
    Teasing INFPs is one of my favorite pastimes
    BBQing obnoxious INTJs, and serving them up in a spicy smoky sauce, with red beans and rice, is one of my favorite pastimes.


  4. #14
    The High Priestess Amargith's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    MBTI
    Enfp
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi
    Posts
    14,657

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Biaxident View Post
    BBQing obnoxious INTJs, and serving them up in a spicy smoky sauce, with red beans and rice, is one of my favorite pastimes.


    Dude, that's a waste of a perfectly good INTJ mind to crack and wreck

    Hasn't your mother ever taught you how to play with your food first?
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★





    "Harm none, do as ye will”

  5. #15
    Charting a course
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    MBTI
    INFP
    Posts
    3,638

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Amargith View Post
    Dude, that's a waste of a perfectly good INTJ mind to crack and wreck

    Hasn't your mother ever taught you how to play with your food first?
    Well yes...But it's usually the same begging for mercy in the end.

    She also taught me to never waste food.

  6. #16
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    MBTI
    INFP
    Posts
    83

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Biaxident View Post
    Learn the stare. You know...lose all expression, stare at them as if they are an insect. When they try to talk you into something, just stare. And when their blabbering slows to a trickle, you say "No."
    I sure could have used this advice when I was in College and High school, but 1. the internet had not been invented yet, and 2. I had no clue that what I am was something normal, I thought I was broken and useless, and 3. I had no friends back me up and/or encourage me, and 4. something else I was unaware of at the time, my system doesn't create enough male hormone to build up big muscles like you have accomplished, but I knew that if someone challenged me I would not be able to defend myself, but maybe they didn't know that. Maybe the stare would have saved me a lot of self image destruction; maybe.

  7. #17
    Reptilian Snuggletron's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    10
    Posts
    2,233

    Default

    I was always an easy target in middle school, so I bottled it all up and listened to Linkin Park.

    angst problem solved.

  8. #18
    (☞゚∀゚)☞ The Decline's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    MBTI
    ?
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Posts
    780

    Default

    INFPs are incredibly easy to tease. If you want a demonstration of this, simply tell them that the negative outcome of a scenario was their fault even though they clearly had good intentions. They'll immediately show a sad puppy face. This emotional trolling works for a whole range of situations too.
    "Stop it, you fuck. Give him some butter."
    Ti
    = Ne > Ni > Fi > Te > Se > Fe > Si INTP (I/PNT) 5w4

  9. #19
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    MBTI
    INFP
    Posts
    83

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Decline View Post
    INFPs are incredibly easy to tease. If you want a demonstration of this, simply tell them that the negative outcome of a scenario was their fault even though they clearly had good intentions. They'll immediately show a sad puppy face. This emotional trolling works for a whole range of situations too.
    And you enjoy this. Hmmmm. And I now feel wounded as though you had actually done this to me, which makes me feel like punching you in the nose.

  10. #20
    (☞゚∀゚)☞ The Decline's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    MBTI
    ?
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Posts
    780

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by will5250 View Post
    And you enjoy this. Hmmmm. And I now feel wounded as though you had actually done this to me, which makes me feel like punching you in the nose.
    See, it worked without me even trying. Apparently telling an INFP that you have intentions to gleefully harm another human works wonderfully as well.
    "Stop it, you fuck. Give him some butter."
    Ti
    = Ne > Ni > Fi > Te > Se > Fe > Si INTP (I/PNT) 5w4

Similar Threads

  1. [MBTItm] Why are INFP so attracted to ENTPs?!
    By Soar337 in forum The NT Rationale (ENTP, INTP, ENTJ, INTJ)
    Replies: 45
    Last Post: 11-19-2015, 09:26 AM
  2. [INFP] INFP Girl Needs Advice on Getting Closer to INFP Guy
    By StillWaters in forum The NF Idyllic (ENFP, INFP, ENFJ, INFJ)
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 09-11-2013, 11:28 AM
  3. [INFP] are INFPs difficult to read?
    By prplchknz in forum The NF Idyllic (ENFP, INFP, ENFJ, INFJ)
    Replies: 42
    Last Post: 09-07-2012, 08:56 PM
  4. Which people on this forum are the hardest to type?
    By Such Irony in forum What's my Type?
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 02-24-2011, 10:43 AM
  5. [MBTItm] New graduate. All my "mentors" are idiots, and looking to get on a power trip. Help!
    By mysavior in forum The NT Rationale (ENTP, INTP, ENTJ, INTJ)
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 08-26-2008, 09:30 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO