• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[MBTI General] Bloody INFPs and their capacity to turn INTJs into fuzzy hug addicts.

Cranky

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
I was serious about the part where they hugged me, joking about the 'should I be worried' bit.

Hugging people is NOT something we do unconsciously. There's ALWAYS a reason for it. Either your friend is deliberately trying to get over their touch-me-not ways, or they are trying to tell you something.

Liminality

MBTI Type
ISFx
Enneagram
6w7
Though we may never fathom the innermost workings of her mind, I suspect it's motherly tendancies and Christmas spirit :D. She's like a motherfather.

Forget 'Hug a hoodie', let's start the 'Hug an INTJ' revolution.

runvardh

にゃん
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Save a horse, ride an INTJ!

:wub:

I'm also a guy, he was going through some trouble, a situation I wouldn't even wish on my worst enemy.

If I found a female one and mutual interest was there I'd much rather ride her given the two options. ^_^

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Eventually, maybe, but you'll probably get bitten first. It's a bit like trying to hug a skittish cat into submission.

Ohh, ok, so what you do is, hug the INTJ and slowly crank up the strenght of your hug. Adjust the pressure you put on them to the amount of resistance they still give. The more resistance, the more freedom you give em (but not all of it!)..and the more they relax, the cuddlier you can get :D

jtanSis1

MBTI Type
INFP
YES, yes, you do. It sucks a little bit to wait for you guys to get your heads out of your asses, though. Here we are, all the INTJ/ENTJ femmes who just ADORE the cuddlies (though you will NEVER hear me admit that in public), and you guys are too busy painting a perfect face over an ideal mind and a lovely body in your heads, and not noticing that one SERIOUSLY good thing is staring you in the face.

That's true enough of MEN, not just INFP males.

When we wake up and see that you femmes have that perfect face, ideal mind, and lovely body that were looking for, we mature into the Men that we have been perfecting for when we meet you. If you want to cheat, ask one what he's looking for in someone and then ask how that compares to you. He'll either tell you he's not interested in you, or he'll put 1 and 1 together and realize his fantasy girl has been staring him in the face.

Fecal McAngry

Oooh! Oooh! I have an idea!

Let's line up all heterosexual INFP and INFJ males in a 60-mile radius of my metropolitan area. I will dismiss all those of inappropriate age, religious orientation, and criminal history. I will then sort them by relative physical attractiveness ++, previous marriages or children --, socioeconomic status +-, and history of mental stability ++.

I'm in!

Provided you live in SoCal, of course:hi:

Fecal McAngry

No way...

Usually when I say I will do something I mean it, it just may not be in the next 5 minutes. If I hem and haw, and make excuses, that means I am not sold on the idea and would rather not. And if I say no, it means no.

And I don't make promises. Unless I am sure I can keep them.
Yes...those who know me know I mean exactly what I say, unless I am joking, of course. But I am continually surprised by how often my definitive statements of intent are not taken seriously by those who don't.

I may be soft spoken and placid on the outside, but...

LEGERdeMAIN

meow,meeooooooooooooooow, meeeeeerrrrrroooooooooooooooooowwrrr, RAWRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR, MEW, MEW MEW MEW, MEWMEWMEWMEWMEW MEW MEW MEW MEW, MEWMEWMEWMEWMEMWEMWMEW. FANCY FEAST.

Cranky

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Ohh, ok, so what you do is, hug the INTJ and slowly crank up the strenght of your hug. Adjust the pressure you put on them to the amount of resistance they still give. The more resistance, the more freedom you give em (but not all of it!)..and the more they relax, the cuddlier you can get :D

This works. Apply +10% pressure OVER what you think you should. It's comforting.

meow,meeooooooooooooooow, meeeeeerrrrrroooooooooooooooooowwrrr, RAWRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR, MEW, MEW MEW MEW, MEWMEWMEWMEWMEW MEW MEW MEW MEW, MEWMEWMEWMEWMEMWEMWMEW. FANCY FEAST.

I have made this noise.

Definitely. It all depends on the hold you use, and how long you can hold it. :devil:

:worthy::blushing::woot::static:

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
:D Smooshing NTJs is awesome! :static: