User Tag List

First 273536373839 Last

Results 361 to 370 of 404

  1. #361
    Senior Member WoodsWoman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    MBTI
    INFP
    Posts
    884

    Default

    You take the girls, I'll take the guys!

  2. #362
    The High Priestess Amargith's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    MBTI
    Enfp
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi
    Posts
    14,656

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by WoodsWoman View Post
    You take the girls, I'll take the guys!
    Hey! Go hug each other and quit stealing my INTJs!
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★





    "Harm none, do as ye will”

  3. #363
    Senior Member WoodsWoman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    MBTI
    INFP
    Posts
    884

    Default


  4. #364

  5. #365
    jump sleuthiness's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    54 so/sp
    Socionics
    IEI Ni
    Posts
    1,860

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Fecal McAngry View Post
    Letterman's an entj.

    thinking of you

  6. #366
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    976

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by candylandjoe View Post
    Letterman's an entj.
    Incorrect. Letterman is an extremely private near-recluse when away from work; despite being an ultra-famous NYC & CT resident for 25+ years he has no public profile whatsoever in real life.

  7. #367
    Ghost Monkey Soul Vizconde's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    ILE
    Posts
    4,474

    Default

    Really I suspect he and you would not have worked out long term and he noticed this, felt this. Maybe other reasons, regardless subjective reasons are usually essential irrelevant in these situations. It is what it is.

    Pain reminds us we are alive! Endings are hard yet consider looking at the experience under the totality of the circumstances, the big picture. Similar to how we notice a vacation for all of fun stuff we did during it and not simply the plane flight home.

    INTJs and INTPs love when we are allowed to escape from ourselves and feel the gushing warmth of sentimentalism and romance (it is a rare opportunity and not for the NT to miss). However, this role eventually wears thin more often for us than others (although the F doms may sense it in us before we do) and the requiem mass must be performed.

    Open yourself only to have allowed yourself to embrace during the experience but allow yourself to embrace the whole of it, good/bad and pleasure/pain. The biting sensational bittersweet awakening of being alive. Like long distant skiing/snowboarding and then being allowed to return to the warm cabin of you natural tendencies, as if returning home and comfort to pick up or memoirs, sit down in the armchair by your inner fireplace and add another chapter.
    I redact everything I have written or will write on this forum prior to, subsequent with and or after the fact of its writing. For entertainment purposes only and not to be taken seriously nor literally.

    Quote Originally Posted by Edgar View Post
    Spamtar - a strange combination of boorish drunkeness and erudite discussions, or what I call "an Irish academic"

  8. #368
    Protocol Droid Athenian200's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5
    Posts
    8,828

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by spamtar View Post
    Pain reminds us we are alive! Endings are hard yet consider looking at the experience under the totality of the circumstances, the big picture. Similar to how we notice a vacation for all of fun stuff we did during it and not simply the plane flight home.

    INTJs and INTPs love when we are allowed to escape from ourselves and feel the gushing warmth of sentimentalism and romance (it is a rare opportunity and not for the NT to miss). However, this role eventually wears thin more often for us than others (although the F doms may sense it in us before we do) and the requiem mass must be performed.

    Open yourself only to have allowed yourself to embrace during the experience but allow yourself to embrace the whole of it, good/bad and pleasure/pain. The biting sensational bittersweet awakening of being alive. Like long distant skiing/snowboarding and then being allowed to return to the warm cabin of you natural tendencies, as if returning home and comfort to pick up or memoirs, sit down in the armchair by your inner fireplace and add another chapter.
    Am I the only one that thinks all of that kind of stuff sounds kind of cheesy? I hear people talk this way all the time, and it never makes any impression on me.

  9. #369
    Member StoryToTell's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    MBTI
    INxP
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Posts
    53

    Default

    ^Yes. Yes you are.

  10. #370
    Ghost Monkey Soul Vizconde's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    ILE
    Posts
    4,474

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Athenian200 View Post
    Am I the only one that thinks all of that kind of stuff sounds kind of cheesy? I hear people talk this way all the time, and it never makes any impression on me.
    Ouch!
    That seemed to be a little more abrasive than necessary. Need it be stated like this to get the same question/point(?) across?

    Like prying your eyes open for eye drops and someone deciding they want to poke you in the eye...like being sucker punched.
    I redact everything I have written or will write on this forum prior to, subsequent with and or after the fact of its writing. For entertainment purposes only and not to be taken seriously nor literally.

    Quote Originally Posted by Edgar View Post
    Spamtar - a strange combination of boorish drunkeness and erudite discussions, or what I call "an Irish academic"

Similar Threads

  1. [Fi] Fi - disliking the very idea of trying to turn feelings into words?
    By powderpills in forum The NF Idyllic (ENFP, INFP, ENFJ, INFJ)
    Replies: 79
    Last Post: 05-24-2014, 10:07 PM
  2. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-28-2014, 03:17 PM
  3. [ISTJ] ISTJs and their approach to relationships.
    By Caligula in forum The SJ Guardhouse (ESFJ, ISFJ, ESTJ, ISTJ)
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 01-12-2011, 12:44 AM
  4. [MBTItm] Ok, So ISTJ and their attraction to ENFP's?
    By CocoB in forum The SJ Guardhouse (ESFJ, ISFJ, ESTJ, ISTJ)
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 09-13-2010, 06:58 PM
  5. Replies: 12
    Last Post: 04-19-2010, 08:04 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO