MBTI
    Enfp
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by WoodsWoman View Post
    You take the girls, I'll take the guys!
    Hey! Go hug each other and quit stealing my INTJs!
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★

"Harm none, do as ye will”

MBTI
    INFP

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    54 so/sp
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

Quote Originally Posted by Fecal McAngry View Post
    Letterman's an entj.

thinking of you

Quote Originally Posted by candylandjoe View Post
    Letterman's an entj.
    Incorrect. Letterman is an extremely private near-recluse when away from work; despite being an ultra-famous NYC & CT resident for 25+ years he has no public profile whatsoever in real life.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    ILE

Really I suspect he and you would not have worked out long term and he noticed this, felt this. Maybe other reasons, regardless subjective reasons are usually essential irrelevant in these situations. It is what it is.

Pain reminds us we are alive! Endings are hard yet consider looking at the experience under the totality of the circumstances, the big picture. Similar to how we notice a vacation for all of fun stuff we did during it and not simply the plane flight home.

INTJs and INTPs love when we are allowed to escape from ourselves and feel the gushing warmth of sentimentalism and romance (it is a rare opportunity and not for the NT to miss). However, this role eventually wears thin more often for us than others (although the F doms may sense it in us before we do) and the requiem mass must be performed.

Open yourself only to have allowed yourself to embrace during the experience but allow yourself to embrace the whole of it, good/bad and pleasure/pain. The biting sensational bittersweet awakening of being alive. Like long distant skiing/snowboarding and then being allowed to return to the warm cabin of you natural tendencies, as if returning home and comfort to pick up or memoirs, sit down in the armchair by your inner fireplace and add another chapter.
    I redact everything I have written or will write on this forum prior to, subsequent with and or after the fact of its writing. For entertainment purposes only and not to be taken seriously nor literally.

Quote Originally Posted by Edgar View Post
    Spamtar - a strange combination of boorish drunkeness and erudite discussions, or what I call "an Irish academic"

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

Quote Originally Posted by spamtar View Post
    Pain reminds us we are alive! Endings are hard yet consider looking at the experience under the totality of the circumstances, the big picture. Similar to how we notice a vacation for all of fun stuff we did during it and not simply the plane flight home.

INTJs and INTPs love when we are allowed to escape from ourselves and feel the gushing warmth of sentimentalism and romance (it is a rare opportunity and not for the NT to miss). However, this role eventually wears thin more often for us than others (although the F doms may sense it in us before we do) and the requiem mass must be performed.

Open yourself only to have allowed yourself to embrace during the experience but allow yourself to embrace the whole of it, good/bad and pleasure/pain. The biting sensational bittersweet awakening of being alive. Like long distant skiing/snowboarding and then being allowed to return to the warm cabin of you natural tendencies, as if returning home and comfort to pick up or memoirs, sit down in the armchair by your inner fireplace and add another chapter.
    Am I the only one that thinks all of that kind of stuff sounds kind of cheesy? I hear people talk this way all the time, and it never makes any impression on me.

MBTI
    INxP
    Enneagram
    5w4

^Yes. Yes you are.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    ILE

Quote Originally Posted by Athenian200 View Post
    Am I the only one that thinks all of that kind of stuff sounds kind of cheesy? I hear people talk this way all the time, and it never makes any impression on me.
    Ouch!
    That seemed to be a little more abrasive than necessary. Need it be stated like this to get the same question/point(?) across?

Like prying your eyes open for eye drops and someone deciding they want to poke you in the eye...like being sucker punched.
    I redact everything I have written or will write on this forum prior to, subsequent with and or after the fact of its writing. For entertainment purposes only and not to be taken seriously nor literally.

Quote Originally Posted by Edgar View Post
    Spamtar - a strange combination of boorish drunkeness and erudite discussions, or what I call "an Irish academic"