First 19272829303139 Last

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

Quote Originally Posted by istpunk View Post
    Anyone taking advice from an INFJ should know they are fucking liars themselves making themselves appear fancier than their counterparts INFP. It's sad to see post after post of negative INFJ attacks on INFPs when it doesn't happen vice versa. That makes it clear that INFJs are dirt.
    I have no clue as to why INFPs would involve themselves with INTJs. Seems like they do much better with ST types. I think some INFPs mistake INTJs as needing their help, but then find out that the INTJ doesn't have what it takes to maintain a relationship.
    You're trying to score points with INFPs, aren't you? Sneaky, sneaky

Oh, and that is true of INTJs, from my experience.

Quote Originally Posted by runvardh View Post
    Na, it's mostly Athenian and he's been doing this for a while. His input is useful in showing our worst side coupled with the distortion of outside viewing. It actually shows a good reason to open our eyes to our negatives and at least do something about it. It's just too bad that in these cases he's mostly about the negatives; but I shouldn't talk, since I'm not much better.
    Like we don't dwell on our own flaws enough as it is. I don't need anyone opening my eyes....
    Often a star was waiting for you to notice it. A wave rolled toward you out of the distant past, or as you walked under an open window, a violin yielded itself to your hearing. All this was mission. But could you accomplish it? (Rilke)

INFP | 4w5 sp/sx | RLUEI - Primary Inquisitive | Tritype is tripe

Charting a course
    MBTI
    INFP

Nope. You are permanently infected, there is no cure.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEI

Quote Originally Posted by OrangeAppled View Post
    Like we don't dwell on our own flaws enough as it is. I don't need anyone opening my eyes....
    Dwelling on things and seeing how something actually affects someone are two different things. One is destructive, the other is educational.
    Dreams are best served manifest and tangible.

INFP, 6w7, IEI

I accept no responsibility, what so ever, for the fact that I exist; I do, however, accept full responsibility for what I do while I exist.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6

I have no clue as to why INFPs would involve themselves with INTJs. Seems like they do much better with ST types. I think some INFPs mistake INTJs as needing their help, but then find out that the INTJ doesn't have what it takes to maintain a relationship.
    Please provide me with a list of the characteristics INTJs possess which make them unable to maintain a relationship, in your opinion. I'm interested to know.

Everything's fair game, although I should note that, historically, the main reason I chose not to either engage in or maintain a relationship with someone is that I found them boring, sexually uninspiring, poor at maintaining their end of an intellectual conversation, or unable to confront their issues. I don't and never did give a crap what someone looked like (although a nice ass and broad shoulders doesn't HURT) or what they did for a living, so long as they were healthy and happy. Heck, I was even more than happy to work with sexually uninspiring, since that's an interesting challenge.
    Personally, *I* think I'm hysterically funny.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

Dwelling on things and seeing how something actually affects someone are two different things. One is destructive, the other is educational.
    Okay, that's semantics though. I still don't think it's helpful or eye-opening. I think criticism has to come from someone who respects you and is really on your side.
    Often a star was waiting for you to notice it. A wave rolled toward you out of the distant past, or as you walked under an open window, a violin yielded itself to your hearing. All this was mission. But could you accomplish it? (Rilke)

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEI

Okay, that's semantics though. I still don't think it's helpful or eye-opening. I think criticism has to come from someone who respects you and is really on your side.
    That's why you learn to develop your bullshit detector.

Information can be gleaned from any source, no matter how antagonistic; one just needs to know how to sort what is worth hearing, understanding, or chucking.

INFP, 6w7, IEI

I accept no responsibility, what so ever, for the fact that I exist; I do, however, accept full responsibility for what I do while I exist.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

That's why you learn to develop your bullshit detector.

Information can be gleaned from any source, no matter how antagonistic; one just needs to know how to sort what is worth hearing, understanding, or chucking.
    I have it, and I use it a lot here

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEI

I have it, and I use it a lot here
    As long as pain doesn't blind you. By the way, you're not the only INFP in the world.

INFP, 6w7, IEI

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

As long as pain doesn't blind you. By the way, you're not the only INFP in the world.
    I'm not in pain .

And really, I'm not?

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEI

I'm not in pain .

And really, I'm not?

INFP, 6w7, IEI

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]