User Tag List

First 17252627282937 Last

MBTI
    INFP

If it helps at all, I had the exact same experience with an ENTP. Broke my heart into pieces not long ago, still recovering, but now everytime I see an ENTP i feel an overwhelming sense of self-hatred.
    From my own observations there is a pattern here for unrequited love (INTJ, ESFP >INFP, ESTJ; INFJ, ESTP > INTP, ENTJ; INFP, ESTJ> ENTP, ISFJ; ISFJ, ENTP>ENFJ, ISTP etc.)
    offcourse this could all be my overactive Ne tryin to make sense of why I could possibly not be alone in what I feel.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

Quote Originally Posted by evangela View Post
    If it helps at all, I had the exact same experience with an ENTP. Broke my heart into pieces not long ago, still recovering, but now everytime I see an ENTP i feel an overwhelming sense of self-hatred.
    From my own observations there is a pattern here for unrequited love (INTJ, ESFP >INFP, ESTJ; INFJ, ESTP > INTP, ENTJ; INFP, ESTJ> ENTP, ISFJ; ISFJ, ENTP>ENFJ, ISTP etc.)
    offcourse this could all be my overactive Ne tryin to make sense of why I could possibly not be alone in what I feel.
    I'm confused. With ">" are you saying that they feel more?
    How did you come to these conclusions?
    Often a star was waiting for you to notice it. A wave rolled toward you out of the distant past, or as you walked under an open window, a violin yielded itself to your hearing. All this was mission. But could you accomplish it? (Rilke)

INFP | 4w5 sp/sx | RLUEI - Primary Inquisitive | Tritype is tripe

MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    9w8 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by OrangeAppled View Post
    I'm confused. With ">" are you saying that they feel more?
    How did you come to these conclusions?
    he is speaking an alien lanaguae. dont trust him.
    () 9w8-3w4-7w6 tritype.

sCueI (primary Inquisition)

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

Quote Originally Posted by BlackCat View Post
    he is speaking an alien lanaguae. dont trust him.
    What, an INFP can't form solid theories about relationships? I think you're greatly mistaken.
    Often a star was waiting for you to notice it. A wave rolled toward you out of the distant past, or as you walked under an open window, a violin yielded itself to your hearing. All this was mission. But could you accomplish it? (Rilke)

MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    9w8 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

What, an INFP can't form solid theories about relationships? I think you're greatly mistaken.
    nope. he understands it in his head but then it doesn't make sense to anyone else.

im drunk btw

() 9w8-3w4-7w6 tritype.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w3
    Socionics
    IEI

Cranky, I'm so proud of you.
    4w3, IEI, so/sx/sp, female, and Cancer sign.

My thoughts on...
    Enneagram:
    Socionics:
    MBTI:

DISCLAIMER: If I offend you, I'm 99.9% sure it's unintentional. So be sure to let me know, m'kay? (And yes, an INFP would stick this in their signature, lol.)

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

Quote Originally Posted by BlackCat View Post
    nope. he understands it in his head but then it doesn't make sense to anyone else.

im drunk btw

And projecting?

MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    9w8 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

And projecting?
    i am projecting my alien language on you! meep
    () 9w8-3w4-7w6 tritype.

MBTI
    istp

Anyone taking advice from an INFJ should know they are fucking liars themselves making themselves appear fancier than their counterparts INFP. It's sad to see post after post of negative INFJ attacks on INFPs when it doesn't happen vice versa. That makes it clear that INFJs are dirt.

Quote Originally Posted by Athenian200 View Post
    I knew this would happen.

Do you know how many INTJs I've had to patch up after an INFP ruined them? I always want to pick up the lifeless, broken INTJ, put it under my arm, carry it down to the INFP, present it to them, and scream at them, "You idiot! You BROKE it! Is this your idea of fun, of personal growth, of playing around? Explain yourself!"

They connect too well on the Fi level, and the INFP can make the INTJ all but useless for any practical purposes. Worst part is, they often aren't even loyal to them after reducing them to that state, leaving them to find their own way out. Bastards.

Fi is...

MBTI
    istp

I have no clue as to why INFPs would involve themselves with INTJs. Seems like they do much better with ST types. I think some INFPs mistake INTJs as needing their help, but then find out that the INTJ doesn't have what it takes to maintain a relationship.

Quote Originally Posted by Cranky View Post
    Ok, now I'm nothing but PISSED OFF. I'm watching multiple threads in this forum, and what I see are INFPs complaining that INTJs walk all over them.

(Yes, I am aware that I'm whining and being unjust, but I'm also starting to get angry)

INFPs complain that we are insensitive and ruthless. They acknowledge that we don't mean to be; it's simply the way we're built.

Should I just acknowledge that INFPs are emotionally manipulative and take advantage of our total incapacity to deal with our feelings? I'll trade you. I cause the harm I do UNINTENTIONALLY out of insensitivity and cluelessness; you do what you do INTENTIONALLY out of curiosity and a desire to be helpful.

Now, *I'M* the one who feels like a lab rat.