INFP

Quote Originally Posted by Amargith View Post
    +3 on the ISFJ mother from this XNFP
    Make that +4. (This is awesome!)

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w4

I have absolutely no shame. I want to turn everyone into a fuzzy hug addict, although it doesn't necessarily have to do with majorly major relationships. I can manipulate (oh that's not the greatest word is it?) the most robotic of types to get cuddly. I LOVE cuddly and snuggly and so much more, but don't forget I love reason and logic and if I'm not great friends with you, you had better be gone by morning. Grrr.

MBTI
    Enfp
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by Gothmawg View Post
    I find xNTJ to have gooey centers under their shells. Like M&Ms.

Warm them in your hand a bit and they melt all over
    I'm an M&M addict..

Quote Originally Posted by Hazle Weatherfield View Post
    I have absolutely no shame. I want to turn everyone into a fuzzy hug addict, although it doesn't necessarily have to do with majorly major relationships. I can manipulate (oh that's not the greatest word is it?) the most robotic of types to get cuddly. I LOVE cuddly and snuggly and so much more, but don't forget I love reason and logic and if I'm not great friends with you, you had better be gone by morning. Grrr.
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★

"Harm none, do as ye will”

MBTI
    INTP

Fuzzy INTJs can be adorable (so cuddly). I shall need to observe these INFPs in future and see if I can steal some of their mojo.
    I'll get you my pretty, and your little hermit crab too!

MBTI
    INFP

No ISFJ mother for me. Maybe that's what's wrong with me.

MBTI
    INfp
    Enneagram
    9w1 sp/sx
    Socionics
    INFp None

I wonder if those with tough relationships with their mother grew up in a single home...

Charting a course
    MBTI
    INFP

Quote Originally Posted by Udog View Post
    I wonder if those with tough relationships with their mother grew up in a single home...

No.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    5w4

Quote Originally Posted by OrangeAppled View Post
    Make it two....I love my ISFJ mommy . Of course we clash at times, but who doesn't clash with their mom sometimes. And I loved being kid. Happiest time in my life. Now the teen years...errrr....
    I am the fifth one . I had a great childhood, wasn't condemned much for living in my imagination, shared my childhood with my INTJ sister, a nice family (ISFP mom and IxTP dad) and a xxFP baby brother who loves to cuddle. I couldn't ask for more.

And on the topic...

crap, I think I 'killed' an INTJ unknowingly. Looking back, I was the one who pushed him away and not the other way round. ........................... ............... and I walked to school with him every single day for months without realizing it. I was only aware of it yesterday, when a friend of mine commentated on it after much observations from her side, okay she put it more nastily - she said we looked like we were a couple walking to school together. WTFFF, I mean I know I see him daily at my bus stop and take the same bus, but I am grouchy and self-absorbed in the morning and I have never talked to him in the morning, so the couple thing came as shocked .... worse, now thinking about it, last week, my male best friend commentated subtly on it too. --- no wonder, I feel prickly stares, and when I turned immediately to look at the source, in a blink of an eye, it's gone. (his reflex was damm fast, if i didn't know, i would have thought i was hallucinating) although i will never ever forget the time when he killed me in chess with four easy steps, humiliation of all humiliations. but a person like that can't possibly like someone for that long, could he? I think I am trying to convince myself otherwise ............ just because I don't want to be labeled as the evil one.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEI

Quote Originally Posted by Udog View Post
    Partially. My mother also has actual issues emotionally and had physiological issues that exacerbated them while I was growing up. I love my mother, I just have to watch my back, my wallet, and my blood pressure when around her. It doesn't help that she's ESFP, but I know enough healthy ones that I know that it is not the activating factor.
    Dreams are best served manifest and tangible.

INFP, 6w7, IEI

I accept no responsibility, what so ever, for the fact that I exist; I do, however, accept full responsibility for what I do while I exist.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6

Quote Originally Posted by songofcalamity View Post
    And on the topic...

crap, I think I 'killed' an INTJ unknowingly. Looking back, I was the one who pushed him away and not the other way round. ........................... ............... and I walked to school with him every single day for months without realizing it. I was only aware of it yesterday, when a friend of mine commentated on it after much observations from her side, okay she put it more nastily - she said we looked like we were a couple walking to school together. WTFFF, I mean I know I see him daily at my bus stop and take the same bus, but I am grouchy and self-absorbed in the morning and I have never talked to him in the morning, so the couple thing came as shocked .... worse, now thinking about it, last week, my male best friend commentated subtly on it too. --- no wonder, I feel prickly stares, and when I turned immediately to look at the source, in a blink of an eye, it's gone. (his reflex was damm fast, if i didn't know, i would have thought i was hallucinating) although i will never ever forget the time when he killed me in chess with four easy steps, humiliation of all humiliations. but a person like that can't possibly like someone for that long, could he? I think I am trying to convince myself otherwise ............ just because I don't want to be labeled as the evil one.
    Oh, we're capable of suffering in silence for years. I've carried torches for six, seven years at a time.

Also, we grow up getting told over and over again (especially FEMALE INTJs) that we need to moderate our honesty, not to hurt other people's feelings with our directness and mental capacity, and not to be so competitive.

If this INTJ dude beat your pants off in 4 moves in a game of chess, it's because he thought you could handle it, which is a compliment of the highest order. He didn't see you as the typically weak female who would go and sulk in a corner, but would instead enjoy seeing how his mind works. He was letting you into his strategies, not trying to hurt your feelings. This is VERY intimate to us, akin to...well, I don't really know what the equivalent for an INFP would be...maybe letting us see your feelings or something.