First 6141516171826 Last

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEI

Quote Originally Posted by MaybeLogic View Post
    If you're an icy bitch, he probably did what I do. I use my cuddly sex charms to lure in icy bitches and give them what they deserve. because I'm satan or something.
    You better be joking...
    Dreams are best served manifest and tangible.

INFP, 6w7, IEI

I accept no responsibility, what so ever, for the fact that I exist; I do, however, accept full responsibility for what I do while I exist.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

[QUOTE=runvardh;859970]You better be joking...[/QUO

no.
    “Some people will tell you that slow is good – but I’m here to tell you that fast is better. I’ve always believed this, in spite of the trouble it’s caused me. Being shot out of a cannon will always be better than being squeezed out of a tube. That is why God made fast motorcycles, Bubba…”

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

If you're an icy bitch, he probably did what I do. I use my cuddly sex charms to lure in icy bitches and give them what they deserve. because I'm satan or something.
    Exhibit A, your honor.

See, what did I tell you about INFPs?

INTJs, stick to ISTPs... or something. Just quit letting these guys suck you in. For your own health.

INFPs belong with ISxJs, not INTJs, IMO. The Si keeps them on the straight and narrow, and the Ne helps the SJ open up.

Quote Originally Posted by Athenian200 View Post
    Exhibit A, your honor.

See, what did I tell you about INFPs?

INTJs, stick to ISTPs... or something. Just quit letting these guys suck you in. For your own health.

INFPs belong with ISxJs, not INTJs, IMO.
    so.....Athenian, what are you doing later?
    “Some people will tell you that slow is good – but I’m here to tell you that fast is better. I’ve always believed this, in spite of the trouble it’s caused me. Being shot out of a cannon will always be better than being squeezed out of a tube. That is why God made fast motorcycles, Bubba…”

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEI

I guess I'll have to add this to the reasons I hardly get along with others of my type...
    Dreams are best served manifest and tangible.

INFP, 6w7, IEI

I accept no responsibility, what so ever, for the fact that I exist; I do, however, accept full responsibility for what I do while I exist.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Charting a course
    MBTI
    INFP

MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by runvardh View Post
    I guess I'll have to add this to the reasons I hardly get along with my type...
    Hey...just so you know, I'm barely an INFP. Just barely. seriously, I could just as easily call myself an ensj.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

so.....Athenian, what are you doing later?
    I don't "do" things. Doing is a peasant chore that is beneath me, I am nobility. I ponder, imagine, and plan. *stares at self in mirror*

MBTI
    INFP

Quote Originally Posted by WoodsWoman View Post
    One INFP here without mother issues - other than that she's an ENFP and talks ALL the time... we get along famously as long as we don't have to live under the same roof.

As to the relationship issues - you're getting a lot of good input Cranky, so there's not much I could add. My experience was with an ENTJ, so is of limited use here, I think. ---I wouldn't mind a white knight of my own, though--- *sigh*
    I also had no mother issues, well, on second thought some, but I didn't realize I had them until I was grown. The only issues I had with my Mother were related to invalidation. I had more Father, Brother, and Male peer issues than Mother issues.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

Quote Originally Posted by WoodsWoman View Post
    One INFP here without mother issues
    Make it two....I love my ISFJ mommy . Of course we clash at times, but who doesn't clash with their mom sometimes. And I loved being kid. Happiest time in my life. Now the teen years...errrr....

Quote Originally Posted by Bubbles View Post
    But dialogue is allowed to be imperfect grammar... But I shall accept your love just the same.

I don't know. Fi is like, the core of the INFP. We speak it. We breathe it. We are Fi. But then INTJs are different.

Right now I'm talking with this INTJ, majorly depressed about being dumped. (Who dumped him was actually an ESFJ, but that's not important.) So this boy is now just....you know, "depressed" doesn't even cut it. You guys have like these tough exteriors and then with enough prodding you go to mush and cuddles, and I guess INFPs are opposite. We look all delicate and cute, but then inside, we're like a rock. We know what we are and what we want because, hello, we know our Fi.

Fi can be kind of selfish. Not in a horrible way, but an INFP knows what it wants when getting into something like a relationship. If the INFP realizes that what they want won't be there, they know this isn't satisfying enough to continue.

(Psst. A secret: Sometimes the INFP is wrong about that. I know I've been wrong before. )

Quote Originally Posted by souffle View Post
    You mean there's a danger that we'll get it wrong? Crud. How much can we trust ourselves, then? When do you draw the line between a reliable instinct that it isn't what we're looking for, and cold feet or over-perfectionism?
    Yeah, I'm still trying to find where to draw the line...

Often a star was waiting for you to notice it. A wave rolled toward you out of the distant past, or as you walked under an open window, a violin yielded itself to your hearing. All this was mission. But could you accomplish it? (Rilke)

INFP | 4w5 sp/sx | RLUEI - Primary Inquisitive | Tritype is tripe