User Tag List

First 5131415161725 Last

MBTI
    INFP

One INFP here without mother issues - other than that she's an ENFP and talks ALL the time... we get along famously as long as we don't have to live under the same roof.

As to the relationship issues - you're getting a lot of good input Cranky, so there's not much I could add. My experience was with an ENTJ, so is of limited use here, I think. ---I wouldn't mind a white knight of my own, though--- *sigh*

Charting a course
    MBTI
    INFP

I would rather not speak of my childhood right now.

Well, except that I said "goo and huggles" instead of "mush and cuddles" this is exactly correct.
    Picky, picky...

Therefore, hoo and guggles.

This be teh Intarweb, I kin do wut I likes....

But I prefer semi intelligible communication.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram

I want to corrupt an INTJ into an un-logical fuzzy hug addict. Mwuahahhahahhaaa :P

There's something appealing about surprising the cold, smart, clever, logical, I know everything, emotions are for wimps, man. (Or woman?!) And making them curious.

Omg, I'm making them sound like some one dimensional monster.

INTJ's, I KNOW you can still feel! I know you are still human!
    Lol, Ok, I'm going to stop typing now...(I've actually been putting off sleep for the past two hours)
    <3

MBTI
    iNtp

First of all, NT (NFs will hug anyone, for any reason. When an NT hugs you, you know they mean it )

Second, you're an INTJ. Well, every mad scientist or evil genius was hurt deeply, right? Just think of this as solidifying your villain credentials. Your world domination potential probably increased at least threefold!

Quote Originally Posted by cafe View Post
    INTs when they fall, they almost free fall. It's a scary on several levels and also kind of wonderful if you can handle it.
    If only young NFs understood this better. Free fall's kind of a scary place to be, and when the parachute you were counting on never opens...

Quote Originally Posted by Udog View Post
    By the way - I have tremendous sympathy for you. While I don't know the whole story, I've come to despise the NFP (I've always considered it more of an ENFP thing, but us INFPs can be bad about it too) tendency to put alot of effort into opening someone up, and then moving on once they do.
    Also this. If an INT trusts you enough to really open up to you, then just disappearing on them when they do hurts more than a little. Don't frigging do this please :steam:

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram

Who's an INTJ?

Oh, the poster of this thread. He'll plot revenge on that INFP forever :P
    <3

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6

Quote Originally Posted by Soar337 View Post
    Who's an INTJ?

Oh, the poster of this thread. He'll plot revenge on that INFP forever :P
    She. I'm a woman, not a man.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6

Quote Originally Posted by Cranky View Post
    She. I'm a woman, not a man.
    And I don't want revenge, I want him to be happy.

MBTI
    iNtp

Quote Originally Posted by Cranky View Post
    And I don't want revenge, I want him to be happy.

No need for revenge on him. There's a whole world waiting for a weather control device-wielding Shrek character to rule it

MBTI
    INFP

Quote Originally Posted by Bubbles View Post
    But dialogue is allowed to be imperfect grammar... But I shall accept your love just the same.

I don't know. Fi is like, the core of the INFP. We speak it. We breathe it. We are Fi. But then INTJs are different.

Right now I'm talking with this INTJ, majorly depressed about being dumped. (Who dumped him was actually an ESFJ, but that's not important.) So this boy is now just....you know, "depressed" doesn't even cut it. You guys have like these tough exteriors and then with enough prodding you go to mush and cuddles, and I guess INFPs are opposite. We look all delicate and cute, but then inside, we're like a rock. We know what we are and what we want because, hello, we know our Fi.

Fi can be kind of selfish. Not in a horrible way, but an INFP knows what it wants when getting into something like a relationship. If the INFP realizes that what they want won't be there, they know this isn't satisfying enough to continue.

(Psst. A secret: Sometimes the INFP is wrong about that. I know I've been wrong before. )
    You mean there's a danger that we'll get it wrong? Crud. How much can we trust ourselves, then? When do you draw the line between a reliable instinct that it isn't what we're looking for, and cold feet or over-perfectionism?

If you're an icy bitch, he probably did what I do. I use my cuddly sex charms to lure in icy bitches and give them what they deserve. because I'm satan or something.
    “Some people will tell you that slow is good – but I’m here to tell you that fast is better. I’ve always believed this, in spite of the trouble it’s caused me. Being shot out of a cannon will always be better than being squeezed out of a tube. That is why God made fast motorcycles, Bubba…”