User Tag List

First 4121314151624 Last

MBTI
    iNtJ

Quote Originally Posted by Cranky View Post
    Well, I'm going to say that THIS is the part where my Rational bits come in handy.

I'm a scientist by trade, and I'm capable of being reasonable when it comes to other INFPs. In essence, I'm totally rational about my utterly illogical desire for the White Knight...I know what constitutes one, and am perfectly capable of waiting for him. All I need is to be able to IDENTIFY him properly. Then comes the classification, categorization, and dissection.
    Eek, you remind me of me.

We must also formulate a method by which, once we have identified them, they can recognize that we are the princesses.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6

Quote Originally Posted by sonata View Post

We must also formulate a method by which, once we have identified them, they can recognize that we are the princesses.
    We could make buttons. INTJ Princess buttons.

Not joking.

Hmmm. CafePress, you think?

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEI

Well, I'm going to say that THIS is the part where my Rational bits come in handy.

I'm a scientist by trade, and I'm capable of being reasonable when it comes to other INFPs. In essence, I'm totally rational about my utterly illogical desire for the White Knight...I know what constitutes one, and am perfectly capable of waiting for him. All I need is to be able to IDENTIFY him properly. Then comes the classification, categorization, and dissection.
    See, cutting a guy up tends not to be very sexy - just say'n...

You will need long hair, a cute jeweled tiara, and a beautiful, pink flowing dress. Oh, and don't forget the glass slippers.

Me personally I'd be fine if you came by with an open lab coat and office casual dress underneath, functional office shoes - glasses preferred.
    Dreams are best served manifest and tangible.

INFP, 6w7, IEI

I accept no responsibility, what so ever, for the fact that I exist; I do, however, accept full responsibility for what I do while I exist.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

MBTI
    iNtJ

Quote Originally Posted by runvardh View Post
    You will need long hair, a cute jeweled tiara, and a beautiful, pink flowing dress. Oh, and don't forget the glass slippers.

Me personally I'd be fine if you came by with an open lab coat and office casual dress underneath, functional office shoes - glasses preferred.
    Second one sounds easier - I'm no good at walking in heels.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w3
    Socionics
    IEI

Grammar: I must buy this bottled love of which you speak!

Imperfection bothers me. (You people are aware that when an INTJ corrects your grammar, it is an act of love, right?)
    But dialogue is allowed to be imperfect grammar... But I shall accept your love just the same.

I don't know. Fi is like, the core of the INFP. We speak it. We breathe it. We are Fi. But then INTJs are different.

Right now I'm talking with this INTJ, majorly depressed about being dumped. (Who dumped him was actually an ESFJ, but that's not important.) So this boy is now just....you know, "depressed" doesn't even cut it. You guys have like these tough exteriors and then with enough prodding you go to mush and cuddles, and I guess INFPs are opposite. We look all delicate and cute, but then inside, we're like a rock. We know what we are and what we want because, hello, we know our Fi.

Fi can be kind of selfish. Not in a horrible way, but an INFP knows what it wants when getting into something like a relationship. If the INFP realizes that what they want won't be there, they know this isn't satisfying enough to continue.

(Psst. A secret: Sometimes the INFP is wrong about that. I know I've been wrong before. )
    4w3, IEI, so/sx/sp, female, and Cancer sign.

My thoughts on...
    Enneagram:
    Socionics:
    MBTI:

DISCLAIMER: If I offend you, I'm 99.9% sure it's unintentional. So be sure to let me know, m'kay? (And yes, an INFP would stick this in their signature, lol.)

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6

Quote Originally Posted by runvardh View Post
    See, cutting a guy up tends not to be very sexy - just say'n...

I have all these things, and am highly not-averse to the notion of outfits.

(Well, the shoes are Lucite, b/c chicks with chopped-up feet cannot dance, and I do ballroom dance.)

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEI

Second one sounds easier - I'm no good at walking in heels.
    I'm not a fan of heels either; the girl ends up complaining too much.

I have all these things, and am highly not-averse to the notion of outfits.

(Well, the shoes are Lucite, b/c chicks with chopped-up feet cannot dance, and I do ballroom dance.)
    But you're out of effective range...
    Dreams are best served manifest and tangible.

INFP, 6w7, IEI

I accept no responsibility, what so ever, for the fact that I exist; I do, however, accept full responsibility for what I do while I exist.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

MBTI
    iNtJ

Quote Originally Posted by Bubbles View Post
    Right now I'm talking with this INTJ, majorly depressed about being dumped. (Who dumped him was actually an ESFJ, but that's not important.) So this boy is now just....you know, "depressed" doesn't even cut it. You guys have like these tough exteriors and then with enough prodding you go to mush and cuddles, and I guess INFPs are opposite.
    Yes. I'm pretty sure it goes something like this.

NFP expresses mush & cuddles at INTJ, who likes NFP and actually appreciates this.
    INTJ thinks about how he himself would have to feel in order to be able to express what the NFP just did. INTJ thinks that he/she would never say what the NFP said unless he/she was completely head-over-heels I-want-to-be-with-you-forever, etc, etc. with the NFP.
    Thus, INTJ concludes that NFP is head-over-heels crazy about him/her, so it is absolutely safe to open up completely, get rid of tough exterior, then to fall madly in love with NFP.
    NFP was just being NFPs normal self, and is startled by INTJ who was all cold and prickly suddenly being mush and cuddles and very intense.
    NFP bolts.
    INTJ screwed.

(NFPs: Feel free to edit this if I don't have your side of the story right, which is probable).

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6

Yes. I'm pretty sure it goes something like this.

NFP expresses mush & cuddles at INTJ, who likes NFP and actually appreciates this.
    INTJ thinks about how he himself would have to feel in order to be able to express what the NFP just did. INTJ thinks that he/she would never say what the NFP said unless he/she was completely head-over-heels I-want-to-be-with-you-forever, etc, etc. with the NFP.
    Thus, INTJ concludes that NFP is head-over-heels crazy about him/her, so it is absolutely safe to open up completely, get rid of tough exterior, then to fall madly in love with NFP.
    NFP was just being NFPs normal self, and is startled by INTJ who was all cold and prickly suddenly being mush and cuddles and very intense.
    NFP bolts.
    INTJ screwed.

(NFPs: Feel free to edit this if I don't have your side of the story right, which is probable).
    Well, except that I said "goo and huggles" instead of "mush and cuddles" this is exactly correct.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w3
    Socionics
    IEI

Well, except that I said "goo and huggles" instead of "mush and cuddles" this is exactly correct.
    ^ Such an INTJ.
    4w3, IEI, so/sx/sp, female, and Cancer sign.

My thoughts on...
    Enneagram:
    Socionics:
    MBTI:

DISCLAIMER: If I offend you, I'm 99.9% sure it's unintentional. So be sure to let me know, m'kay? (And yes, an INFP would stick this in their signature, lol.)