First 2101112131422 Last

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w3
    Socionics
    IEI

Quote Originally Posted by Athenian200 View Post
    Here, just pour this in the next time you want one made.

You didn't think that love REALLY came from the INTJs own heart, did you?

And how do you think they make fast food taste so good? They put mass-produced love into it.
    It all makes sense now! So many things are suddenly clear to me. Like how McDonald's and Burger King make little children come back for more. I must buy this bottled love you speak of!

Love is rather fattening, though, so you might want to reconsider.
    Fattening? Hmm, well, y'know. On the internet, no one knows your weight.
    4w3, IEI, so/sx/sp, female, and Cancer sign.

My thoughts on...
    Enneagram:
    Socionics:
    MBTI:

DISCLAIMER: If I offend you, I'm 99.9% sure it's unintentional. So be sure to let me know, m'kay? (And yes, an INFP would stick this in their signature, lol.)

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6

Quote Originally Posted by Bubbles View Post
    I must buy this bottled love you speak of!
    Grammar: I must buy this bottled love of which you speak!

Imperfection bothers me. (You people are aware that when an INTJ corrects your grammar, it is an act of love, right?)

Also, you were right about the bottled love. There is a secret factory in Scott's Bluff, Nebraska. There, we have chained up many baby INFPs and we extract the love and purity of the innocent, render it down, and distribute it to all the INTJs so we can attract mates of suitable sentimentality, and hence pliability.

My darkened office, wingback chair, and evil cat are on the top floor.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

Quote Originally Posted by Cranky View Post
    Grammar: I must buy this bottled love of which you speak!

Imperfection bothers me. (You people are aware that when an INTJ corrects your grammar, it is an act of love, right?)

Also, you were right about the bottled love. There is a secret factory in Scott's Bluff, Nebraska. There, we have chained up many baby INFPs and we extract the love and purity of the innocent, render it down, and distribute it to all the INTJs so we can attract mates of suitable sentimentality, and hence pliability.

My darkened office, wingback chair, and evil cat are on the top floor.

You use unprocessed INFP love?

That explains why it's so fattening, then. Might need to start giving those babies skim milk so their love will be less fattening.

MBTI
    INfp
    Enneagram
    9w1 sp/sx
    Socionics
    INFp None

Okay... now that the subject has come to people NOT baking us food, it's gotten serious. I can't ignore this any longer. ...

Ok, so here is the REAL question: are there any unbroken INFP males out there? I may have issues, but I know what they are, and I deal quite well with them. Do YOU?
    It's hard for INFP males to find safe places to deal with many of the issues we have. We generally don't fit the normal mold, and advice that applies to most guys can do us more harm than good. It takes awhile for us to realize that, and even longer to begin synthesizing our own answers.

However, I find most INFPs to be very hard people break. Internal fortitude is our strength; one born directly from our sensitivity to everything. It can just be difficult for us to learn how to externalize that internal strength and become functional.

I really want to know the answer to it, because I am DEFINITELY attracted to you people more than any other type, and I want to know the warning signs.)
    I think he had a responsibility to spit out that he did not see us together, and was not attracted to me in the same way that I was to him. Instead, he ran, and I chased, and chased, and chased...until I finally threw the gauntlet down and demanded either reciprocation or the truth about how he felt...and he STILL avoided, until I called him on it; it was then that I heard about three of the coldest sentences I've ever heard, and I proceeded to shatter into little tiny pieces on the asphalt.
    Honestly, the best thing you can do is know your standards and hold true to them. For example, you clearly want a man that can be direct with you about his feelings. Your INFP clearly lacked this ability. In the future, learn that if a man continues to be wishy-washy when you need the games to end, he isn't worthy of you.

By the way - I have tremendous sympathy for you. While I don't know the whole story, I've come to despise the NFP (I've always considered it more of an ENFP thing, but us INFPs can be bad about it too) tendency to put alot of effort into opening someone up, and then moving on once they do.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6

Quote Originally Posted by Udog View Post
    By the way - I have tremendous sympathy for you. While I don't know the whole story, I've come to despise the NFP (I've always considered it more of an ENFP thing, but us INFPs can be bad about it too) tendency to put alot of effort into opening someone up, and then moving on once they do.
    This is going to sound a bit strange...and I certainly don't want to act like a total drama queen, but how I really feel is violated. Not really in any sexual sense, but more as if someone cracked open my brain, shuffled about to get what they wanted, and failed to properly reorder everything when leaving. Also, they didn't suture me properly, and now I'm leaking goo and huggles.

MBTI
    INfp
    Enneagram
    9w1 sp/sx
    Socionics
    INFp None

This is going to sound a bit strange...and I certainly don't want to act like a total drama queen, but how I really feel is violated. Not really in any sexual sense, but more as if someone cracked open my brain, shuffled about to get what they wanted, and failed to properly reorder everything when leaving. Also, they didn't suture me properly, and now I'm leaking goo and huggles.

When I'm trying to really connect with someone, I almost feel like I'm delicately poking and prodding around their brain, so your analogy makes perfect sense to me. The fact that your INFP didn't respect what you were letting him do (and from the sounds of it, this isn't uncommon behavior with INFPs) really upsets me.

When someone lets us into their core, it can be almost like a euphoric rush that we get from some drug. Some less controlled people dive in like a druggie, and when the buzz wears off, look at the mess they've made while shuffling through their brains, wonder what happened, and then want nothing to do with it.

Of course, the drug like euphoria isn't an entirely bad thing. Afterall, it's sort of what you liked about him, right? I think some of my best qualities stem from the blind joy I get when I connect with someone. Your job is to try and determine if we are being responsible with what you give us, or if we are abusing it like a druggie.

This post has grown way too long. I can continue on with my thoughts on methods that you may be able to use to help heal yourself, if you are interested.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6
    Socionics
    ENFp

I hate when I meet bloody INFPs. It's just so messy.

MBTI
    INfp
    Enneagram
    9w1 sp/sx
    Socionics
    INFp None

Quote Originally Posted by Elaur View Post
    I hate when I meet bloody INFPs. It's just so messy.
    Says she who is licking a knife.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6

Quote Originally Posted by Udog View Post
    When I'm trying to really connect with someone, I almost feel like I'm delicately poking and prodding around their brain, so your analogy makes perfect sense to me. The fact that your INFP didn't respect what you were letting him do (and from the sounds of it, this isn't uncommon behavior with INFPs) really upsets me.

When someone lets us into their core, it can be almost like a euphoric rush that we get from some drug. Some less controlled people dive in like a druggie, and when the buzz wears off, look at the mess they've made while shuffling through their brains, wonder what happened, and then want nothing to do with it.

Of course, the drug like euphoria isn't an entirely bad thing. Afterall, it's sort of what you liked about him, right? I think some of my best qualities stem from the blind joy I get when I connect with someone. Your job is to try and determine if we are being responsible with what you give us, or if we are abusing it like a druggie.

This post has grown way too long. I can continue on with my thoughts on methods that you may be able to help heal yourself, if you are interested.
    I'm quite interested, actually. The part of me that isn't cowering under my desk with swollen eyes and ripped Kleenex is fascinated to find out how these brain chemicals work. Also, my piano lesson last night went quite well; I'm doing my best to transmute these feelings into something useful. Hence, jazz piano and Bach.

The things that piss me off:

(1) I wasted TIME on him.
    (2) I was WRONG about him.

That pretty much covers it.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEI

I'm quite interested, actually. The part of me that isn't cowering under my desk with swollen eyes and ripped Kleenex is fascinated to find out how these brain chemicals work. Also, my piano lesson last night went quite well; I'm doing my best to transmute these feelings into something useful. Hence, jazz piano and Bach.
    I like his organ music

The things that piss me off:

(1) I wasted TIME on him.
    (2) I was WRONG about him.

That pretty much covers it.
    (1) then don't waste more time, then.
    (2) you're human, like it or not.
    Dreams are best served manifest and tangible.

INFP, 6w7, IEI

I accept no responsibility, what so ever, for the fact that I exist; I do, however, accept full responsibility for what I do while I exist.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]