User Tag List

First 123

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5

Quote Originally Posted by Fuzzcrossed View Post
    Bold-faced lie? Wow, that ENFJ is immature and lacking creativity. Could be that your friend knew you could see through her so well and felt like that was her last resort.
    -Fuzzy
    She didn't realize that I know someone who knows the people that were "in the hospital dying." Uncreative? No, just stupid. The facts of her own story didn't match up.

Suggestion to unhealthy ENFJs out there: Conflict doesn't HAVE to be the end of the world. >.< Stuff like this is what makes conflict damaging to relationships.
    Everybody needs love.

MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    2, 9

Wow, saying multiple people are dying of cancer to resolve conflict? Sounds like a wuss to me. I am an ENFJ and I can't even fathom doing that...

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    8w9

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow1969 View Post
    Wow, saying multiple people are dying of cancer to resolve conflict? Sounds like a wuss to me. I am an ENFJ and I can't even fathom doing that...
    hehe I asked my ENFJ about this scenario tonight. He looked at me like I had three heads.
    I like to rock n' roll all night and *part* of every day. I usually have errands... I can only rock from like 1-3.

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w9 sp/sx
    Socionics
    LIE

I think the inability to decide is more like the Ni not picking up a clear picture
    Once the aha moment happens, we have no problem

Manipulation......in a healthy way, it is regarded as charm
    Turned sour apple and offering it to others like Eve to Adam......its Fe needing to feed off of other's emotions and reactions, and being in some form of control
    I N V I C T U S

MBTI
    INFJ

My ENFJ friend would never use that sort of tactic (the cancer lie). Neither of us like conflict, but we're both even less comfortable with the tension that results if conflict isn't addressed. Once we talk about it, we both feel better...and the air is clear.
    "Idealists expect to discover a deeper meaning in almost everything, as profound truths can be extrapolated from even the most transparent of subjects. We would do well to realize, though, that some things are exactly what they seem." ~Myself