• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ENFJ] ENFJs accused of indecision and manipulation

Coeur

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Bold-faced lie? Wow, that ENFJ is immature and lacking creativity. Could be that your friend knew you could see through her so well and felt like that was her last resort.
-Fuzzy

She didn't realize that I know someone who knows the people that were "in the hospital dying." Uncreative? No, just stupid. The facts of her own story didn't match up.

Suggestion to unhealthy ENFJs out there: Conflict doesn't HAVE to be the end of the world. >.< Stuff like this is what makes conflict damaging to relationships.

Shadow1969

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
2, 9
Wow, saying multiple people are dying of cancer to resolve conflict? Sounds like a wuss to me. I am an ENFJ and I can't even fathom doing that...

ceecee

Coolatta® Enjoyer
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
8w9
Wow, saying multiple people are dying of cancer to resolve conflict? Sounds like a wuss to me. I am an ENFJ and I can't even fathom doing that...

hehe I asked my ENFJ about this scenario tonight. He looked at me like I had three heads.

Thursday

Earth Exalted
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I think the inability to decide is more like the Ni not picking up a clear picture
Once the aha moment happens, we have no problem

Manipulation......in a healthy way, it is regarded as charm
Turned sour apple and offering it to others like Eve to Adam......its Fe needing to feed off of other's emotions and reactions, and being in some form of control

SheWaits

MBTI Type
INFJ
My ENFJ friend would never use that sort of tactic (the cancer lie). Neither of us like conflict, but we're both even less comfortable with the tension that results if conflict isn't addressed. Once we talk about it, we both feel better...and the air is clear.