• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[MBTI General] What is it about those ENTPs?

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
In conversations I have had here with several ENTPs, I would usually be thinking, "well this is nice and interesting but I don't get why INFJs and ENTPs are supposed to be a good match". Then, after not talking to them for awhile, I realized that I missed them! It's like they get under your skin without you realizing it. :huh: Thoughts?

P

Phantonym

I don't get that "good match" hoopla either. They do tend to get under your skin but what's life without some laughs and ENTPs certainly are giggleworthy :D

neptunesnet

man-made
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
5&4
Instinctual Variant
sx
Yeah.
I'm not an INFJ (well, at least not completely ;)), but those ENTPs make me laugh harder than any other type I've known. They have the BEST sense of humor.
That's a gross generalization. Duh. I know. But from my personal experience with them, they're the best friends to laugh with.

Last edited:

SerengetiBetty

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
I don't get that "good match" hoopla either. They do tend to get under your skin but what's life without some laughs and ENTPs certainly are giggleworthy :D

you get extra points if you laugh with us and not at us... although we'll also join you in laughing at us

briochick

half-nut member
MBTI Type
eNFP
Enneagram
;)
Instinctual Variant
sx
ENTPs do get under my skin. I both admire them and want to skin them alive. Which...they seem to enjoy ;-p . lol, at least a relationship with one wouldn't be without passion.

Athenian200

Protocol Droid
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
Well, they share humor and ideas with you. This makes the connection stronger for another N dominant.

I've noticed that I always end up missing fellow N-dominant types who share their ideas with me and make a fuss over mine. The bond created by this can result in an a strong attachment before you even know what's happening. I'm not used to feeling that way, because I've mostly interacted with S-types (and T or F types) who I feel like I could talk to about nothing for hours, and still feel no connection to.

ENTPs are kind of unique, in that out of all the crazy EPs, they're the ones that I can sort of understand and relate to.

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
Try exorcism

:laugh: No exorcism needed- it's a good kind of under the skin!

No love for the introverted NTPs? :cry:

Here's some love for you, too.... :smooch:

INTPs rock because they always have something interesting to talk about and they've got that sexy geek thing going on.

Well, they share humor and ideas with you. This makes the connection stronger for another N dominant.

I've noticed that I always end up missing fellow N-dominant types who share their ideas with me and make a fuss over mine. The bond created by this can result in an a strong attachment before you even know what's happening.

Hmm.... good point. INFJ's also tend to think things over for awhile so maybe it takes us a little longer to realize we like someone who is being friendly and entertaining. :)

EcK

The Memes Justify the End
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
:laugh: No exorcism needed- it's a good kind of under the skin!
You mean not like in The Thing :cry:?
Hmm.... good point. INFJ's also tend to think things over for awhile so maybe it takes us a little longer to realize we like someone who is being friendly and entertaining.
So would it be correct to call infjs slow? :nerd:
:cheese:

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
So would it be correct to call infjs slow? :nerd:
:cheese:

No, not slow- deep processors who run information through Fe, Ni, Ti, Se, as affected by the current alignment of the planets, the prevailing cultural zeitgeist, and the mood of the day. (Well, in my case, anyway.) :D

EcK

The Memes Justify the End
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
No, not slow- deep processors who run information through Fe, Ni, Ti, Se, as affected by the current alignment of the planets, the prevailing cultural zeitgeist, and the mood of the day. (Well, in my case, anyway.) :D

Oh, so I'm not the only one who can likes a good Z word after all:cheese:

I decided to restart fencing,btw! Used to love it.(it's not really off topic if there was no topic to begin with)

simulatedworld

Freshman Member
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
we're too awesome to handle, obviously