• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[MBTI General] What is it about those ENTPs?

Nyx

I don't know really, they're just so damn sexy.

I think it's because we're both N dominate one introverted the other extroverted. It creates a massive bubble of N-ly goodness. If you're an INFJ with an auxiliary function of Ti then you'll really love them. I talked to my favorite ENTP from dusk 'til dawn. Literally, it was 12 hours. They are also deliciously unattainable because of their fierce independence.

Try exorcism

Yeah, it's really the only viable option.

Oh, and I'd try INTPs too... they're great and not as absurd. ;)

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
I think physical empathy is a mighty weapon. But I am not the kind of type to brag about it :D *walks away with lion pride*

INTP

MBTI Type
intp
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx
In conversations I have had here with several ENTPs, I would usually be thinking, "well this is nice and interesting but I don't get why INFJs and ENTPs are supposed to be a good match". Then, after not talking to them for awhile, I realized that I missed them! It's like they get under your skin without you realizing it. :huh: Thoughts?

Ne talking to Ni imo

Grace

MBTI Type
INTJ
My ENTP boyfriend liked me for a while before I realized it/noticed him in that way. I sort of got the impression that he was indifferent toward me and I thought he seemed too critical at first. But then one witty remark after one thoughtful critique of a movie after another witty remark, etc. finally stuck with me and I found myself thinking about him and his comments a lot. I will freely admit that I am slow though. It takes me a loooooooong time to process anything. I like to make the analogy that my brain is a state of the art computer...but with dial up connection.

fill

"Everything in its place"
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram

I lol'd.

ENTPs are pretty cool; I can have really long conversations with them without getting bored. But there's some weird variable that spars it. Like, both of us will stay silent for a while, then arbitrarily delve into a long, deep conversation.

StephMC

Controlled Mischief
MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I love ENTPs. Two of my best friends are ENTPs... and they are absolutely hilarious. We have oodles of fun together. Unfortunately, we do not work romantically. Ideal friendship for me, though :) Hooking up is fine too. Hahah.

Edit: Oh. And one of those ENTP is dating an INFJ he's going to propose to soon. They've been dating for 1.5 years I think. The way he describes it is: "This relationship completely changed the way I thought men and women should interact. It's like... this relationship was custom built for me from birth."