User Tag List

First 123 Last

Nickle Iron Silicone Charmed Justice's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFJ

Quote Originally Posted by Halla74 View Post
    You should start a church. People will give you money for that you know, tax free money!
    So true.**sigh** Unfortunately for my pockets, I've got morals.

Actually, now that I think about it Halla, I should start a church! How lucrative!! What should we call it, cause you're preaching brotha.
    There is a thinking stuff from which all things are made, and which, in its original state, permeates, penetrates, and fills the interspaces of the universe.

MBTI
    ENFj

Don't ever watch a movie with me because I will tell you exactly what is going to happen, I can't tell you the amount of times that people asked me "when did you see this movie?" when I have never seen it. I just know exactly what is going to happen.
    ENFJ 3W4

If you read this I am sorry to say that you just lost 5 seconds of your life that you wont be getting back.*

*Actual time may vary.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx
    Socionics
    IEI

"life is just like a movie, omg"

"We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars.."
    -Oscar Wilde

MBTI
    ENFP

"life is just like a movie, omg"
    I think as you, and I also think that's the most interesting thing of life. I also would want to be present when a tornado pass by. I know it's weird but it's aventurous and it's like the climax of the story.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

yep, sometimes...I'm not clairvoyant, but I get pretty strong feelings about things

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

Quote Originally Posted by The Third Rider View Post
    Don't ever watch a movie with me because I will tell you exactly what is going to happen, I can't tell you the amount of times that people asked me "when did you see this movie?" when I have never seen it. I just know exactly what is going to happen.
    I can do this too, but I attribute it to bad writing and cliches :P
    Often a star was waiting for you to notice it. A wave rolled toward you out of the distant past, or as you walked under an open window, a violin yielded itself to your hearing. All this was mission. But could you accomplish it? (Rilke)

INFP | 4w5 sp/sx | RLUEI - Primary Inquisitive | Tritype is tripe

lmao @ bad hollywood writing!

and i don't think i'm psychic, i just saying there are times i get a hunch about something (maybe a year or a few years beforehand) and it turns out to be right, when others who might be seen as more 'knowledgable' as me regarding x situation never see the stuff coming.

MBTI
    ENTp

this is probably not about NFs/NTs alone SP and SJ could possibly do it as well. its just how much at a particular point in time one is in touch with his/her N.
    Type 8 sx/sp/so
    O:C:E:A:N :: 65:69:59:57:9

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp

I've had instinctual feelings about someone or a situation and it pans out the way I thought it would. I don't voice these opinions unless asked for advice about a specific person or a specific situation but when I do my friends have said that I'm very good at it and usually right. This happened recently where a friend came to me for advice and I was surprised I was correct because I had never met the person she was asking me about. So I was wary to give my advice/impression but it turned out to be correct.

I noticed that when I don't analyze my emotions I'm good. When something acts as a catalyst for me to think about them...things get muddled very quickly and I lose my ability to see things clearly. Ugh. I hate feelings. Actually, I hate people asking me to think about them.
    ~luck favors the ready~

Shameless Self-Promotion:MDP2525's Den and the Start of Motorcycle Maintenance

Lay the coin on my tongue SilkRoad's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Halla74 View Post
    I must say that I associate the ability of NFs to "feel the future" and "know what's going to happen" with the prophecies of Nostradamus. If you make a 1,000 predictions, and 5 are right, it is not appropriate for you to invest lots of money in buying lottery tickets.
    I'm an NF, and I agree. I think some people are quite perceptive, but anyone who thinks they're always right about this sort of thing usually has their own perception of reality, or a way of putting their own spin on things...
    Female
    INFJ
    Enneagram 6w5 sp/sx

I DOORSLAMMING