• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NF] What annoys you about non-NFs?

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
The judgementalism, especially the jumping to conclusions one.
The rubbing in that other people are wrong.
The denial when they themselves are wrong.
The lack of patience and realization that people are in fact people and are allowed to make mistakes without getting killed over it.
The fact that people can be so #@%%&#@ selfish and hurtful towards one another and not even care. On the contrary, they'll kick others when they're down.
The blatant hounding and annoying of another person or worse, a child or animal which cannot defend itself, like those 'things' just exist to relieve them of their boredom :steam:
The incessant nagging when you don't do things their way
The constant degrading or worse, guilttripping, because you're not living up to *their* standards
The ridiculing of other people's ideas, just to feel better about yourself and your fragile little ego.
The fact that they seem to feel entitled to demand my presence and attention in this world.

Meh.

Note: clearly some NFs can have these traits too, so don't even!

Stanton Moore

morose bourgeoisie
MBTI Type
INFP
I don't have a problem with non-NF's.

Actually, I like how easy thay are to manipulate.

Ghost of the dead horse

filling some space
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Wow, this is the most users I've seen viewing a thread since some Typology (world) war II kind of topic.

Okay, I don't remember what it was. Perhaps it wasn't comparable to the World War II outside TypoC.

Tiltyred

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I've got nuthin'. The only thing I can think of is that SJs get on my nerves because it upsets them so deeply when I change my hair, which I do drastically a few times a year. My SJ neighbor stood in my living room with both hands over her face and just wailed and wailed. "Are you upset?" Well, no, you see, I paid $60 for this haircut.

JAYSUS, it grows back, it's just hair. And you can be female and have really short hair. It's true.

It's like when the family dog used to go nuts whenever my dad put a hat on.

Laurie

Was E.laur
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
I used to have people say to me "when are you going to grow out your hair?" "when are you going to get over women being allowed to cut their hair short?"

Every type irritates me! I don't play haterites.

TopherRed

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
2w3
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Well I :heart: girls with long, beautiful hair. Es sexy kinda, really.

JocktheMotie

Habitual Fi LineStepper
Yeah I don't get the short hair craze going around really, if I wanted to seduce someone that looked like a nubile young boy I'd just become a priest, instead of the bum that I am.

Tiltyred

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Short hair is adorable on me, and napes of the neck and ears showing is sexy, if they're pretty napes and nice ears, which I happen to have, and besides, shut up.

Lauren Ashley

Revelation
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Can we get back to the subject please?

Those not-as-smart-as-they-think-they-are NTs, unoriginal SJs, and good for nothing SPs?

:tongue:

JocktheMotie

Habitual Fi LineStepper
My GF has short hair too :( Though she feels prettier/sexier with her shorter hair, and tbh that matters more.

Those not-as-smart-as-they-think-they-are NTs, unoriginal SJs, and good for nothing SPs?

The quick derail and inevitable death of this thread is only the fault of the NFs! Not our fault you can't spew any kind of vitriol without significant harm to yourselves!

Tiltyred

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
NTs arguing affects me like nails on a chalkboard.

P.S. Nice save, JtM.

Nonsensical

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
In school, I have noticed some common trends..

SPs find and make friends with others who are of the same interests. Those who have fallen for sports make friends with other jocks, those who are artistic make friends with others who make artwork, the stoners make friends with the stoners, etc etc. It's almost as if there are no values in their relationships. Or I don't see them as values. They hang around other people who do the same things that they do.

SJs are structured. SJs hang out with other SJs. They make a specific group of friends and once that barrier is formed, few get in or out. It's all about popularity in a sense. They don't really get it when someone doesn't fit in.

NTs are very exclusive, from my experiences. They tend to hide their intellect for other NTs who are of the same level. One of my close friends is an INTP, and even though I'm one of his best friends, he'd rather hang out with other NTs than with a close friend. I guess it has something to do with the level of intellect they all share.

I'm not trying to make it seem like NFs are the best, all I'm doing it pointing out a few general annoyances I have found in other temperaments from school-related experiences.

As for a person like me, I'm kind of in the middle, or not even in on any of this. I don't really belong anywhere, and prefer not to limit myself to a specific group of friends, or even limit myself. I have a diverse range of friends.

Furthermore..

The whole NT-criticizing-everything-that-isn't-logical thing, it really drives me nuts.

As mentioned before, SJs and popularity status ticks me off. And how they don't understand it many other ways.

I guess I won't give SPs such a hard time, because I've always gotten along well with them on the social level. Naturally all over the place, crazy, unmotivated, rejection of rules, etc etc.

But where my true friends come..is in the NF temperament. I've always found solace in every NF one way or another. One of my best friends is an INFJ and happens to be the only one I know, and even though we come from two completely different worlds, we get eachother on a personal level.

I think that kind of sums up NF friendship. You can come from completely different worlds and do completely different things, but something about having the same values on a conceptual level really makes for an understanding, personal, and true bond that is hard to be shattered.

I love you guys. :wubbie:

Lauren Ashley

Revelation
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
The quick derail and inevitable death of this thread is only the fault of the NFs! Not our fault you can't spew any kind of vitriol without significant harm to yourselves!

Another not-so-smart NT.

I should make an annoy list for each non-NF type instead of just for the temperaments.

Spamtar

Ghost Monkey Soul
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4

You see! You see!

I just couldn't resist to come back and look. It was worst than I thought. Without us NTs to continually to egg you all on you slip from a critique of others faults to a discussion of hair and nail beauty tips. Disgusting. I hope no INTJ happen to fall upon this thread. :devil:

L.A. I will leave all further responsibility to lead your NFs to you. (Ok, its me riding my horse back over the sunset with my name being repeated called to come back by in the background)

PS. Actually this tirade is a complement.;) Continue fighting (loving) the good fight (love) NFs.:hug:

Laurie

Was E.laur
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
I pretty much like all types, its the individuals I don't like.

mangos

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6&2
My NT dad does things like, when he's walking around with something even remotely heavy in one hand, he'll stick the other arm straight out to the side to "counter-balance" himself and ends up looking totally stupid. While it makes logical sense, it is highly embarrassing to have to associate with :D I think not looking like a dumbass trumps practical application (unless you live in the tundra or something).

AphroditeGoneAwry

failure to thrive
MBTI Type
INfj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Lack of sense of humor. Except for the occasional INTJ, of which there are precious few on here.............

Edit: I'll give Spamtar an honorable mention. He tries :smile:

Oh! And Wolfy too. He's super funny. And a few others........