• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NF] What annoys you about non-NFs?

metaphours

cast shadows
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Stolen from SP and SJ forums. What annoys you about non-NFs?

BerberElla

12 and a half weeks
MBTI Type
infp
The fact that they are non NF's in the first place. The world would be a whole lot more cuddly if everyone was an NF. :party:

Snuggletron

Reptilian
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Certain SP/SJs who don't want to go off the beaten path of conversation. Doesn't apply to all of them, of course. But I'll find it's sometimes hard to wade in certain subjects with them without them losing interest or getting distracted.

Although my INFJ friend does this too, maybe those subjects I want to unearth and examine just aren't that interesting to anyone :D

B

brainheart

Certain SP/SJs who don't want to go off the beaten path of conversation. Doesn't apply to all of them, of course. But I'll find it's sometimes hard to wade in certain subjects with them without them losing interest or getting distracted.

+1. Add to that the look which basically says that I am a silly nut who thinks about totally unimportant things.

runvardh

にゃん
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Hmmm... Nothing that I don't peg other NFs for anyway. Idiots come in all types, but there are many shades of awesome...

murkrow

Branded with Satan
MBTI Type
INTJ
Their realism, self honesty and ambition.

What a bunch of cunts.

phthalocyanine

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sx
^ thought he was b&

..that they don't as usually wear their hearts on their sleeves (or in their dreamy eyes)..or have a strong empathic nature.

B

brainheart

Yeah, I don't think this thread is really gonna fly. I feel guilty for what I posted and it wasn't even harsh.

B

brainheart

Um, I'll show it if you step on a bug or throw a rock at a bird...

vince

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
6w
lack of fluffiness + what everyone else mentioned

Spamtar

Ghost Monkey Soul
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Come on you NFs if you can't "think" at least get a little hate in your hearts to come up with something better! You can't just slip through life by being oblivious, can you now?:D:newwink:

runvardh

にゃん
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Obliviousness is the shield for my heart; removed, I'd say everyone is a jerk...

TopherRed

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
2w3
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Fine. I'm an ENFJ, that makes me the most hated of all the NFs. I get sick and tired of all the bull I get from pompous immature T's who believe that their being "factually correct" makes them the shiznit. Yes, that's right, I said "shiznit"! You may be smart, you may be right, but God knows, you may be socially retarded and heartless bastards. Not all of you...there are some really good T's out there who take care to mind feelings (because somewhere deep inside they have them too). Truth be told though...I can't stand arrogant T's!

TopherRed

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
2w3
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
*To Brainheart* I just squished a huge cockroach and I'm ready to get my slingshot out to kill some pidgeons. Fair enough?

Lightyear

Yeah, I don't think this thread is really gonna fly. I feel guilty for what I posted and it wasn't even harsh.

Oh I can say it for you! :D

> I feel more emotionally secure with other NFs or Fs in general since they understand my feelings and my emotional reasoning. Ts might suddenly do something harsh or cruel because "it's the logical thing to do".

> It annoys me that some non-NFs find altruism a weird concept. I want to do something nice for a person because I want to do something nice for a person so stop calling me naive and go back to your dark room. I am very glad there are not just cynical people like you in this world, it would be a frosty place indeed.

> Lack of emotional intelligence and considering the human element while making business decisions. So you think duping your customers is going to make your business more money in the long run? People are not morons, they will find someone else whom they trust to do the job.

B

brainheart

*To Brainheart* I just squished a huge cockroach and I'm ready to get my slingshot out to kill some pidgeons. Fair enough?

I'm applying the warpaint while I type. Non-toxic, non petroleum based warpaint, of course. Vegetable pigment dyes. Fair trade and cruelty free.

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
that they think we're all a bunch of pussy whiney emos with our hearts on are sleeves. I am a pussy but i only whine online and I do not wear my heart on my sleeve do you know how many times people are shocked when I actually tell them how I feel about something? I've been told that I carry myself in a way that's not exactly apathetic but more like I don't care.