User Tag List

First 45678 Last

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    468 sx/sp
    Socionics
    EII None

Short hair is adorable on me, and napes of the neck and ears showing is sexy, if they're pretty napes and nice ears, which I happen to have, and besides, shut up.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    EII

Can we get back to the subject please?

Those not-as-smart-as-they-think-they-are NTs, unoriginal SJs, and good for nothing SPs?

Habitual Fi LineStepper JocktheMotie's Avatar

My GF has short hair too Though she feels prettier/sexier with her shorter hair, and tbh that matters more.

Quote Originally Posted by Lauren Ashley View Post

Those not-as-smart-as-they-think-they-are NTs, unoriginal SJs, and good for nothing SPs?

The quick derail and inevitable death of this thread is only the fault of the NFs! Not our fault you can't spew any kind of vitriol without significant harm to yourselves!

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    468 sx/sp
    Socionics
    EII None

NTs arguing affects me like nails on a chalkboard.

P.S. Nice save, JtM.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram

In school, I have noticed some common trends..

SPs find and make friends with others who are of the same interests. Those who have fallen for sports make friends with other jocks, those who are artistic make friends with others who make artwork, the stoners make friends with the stoners, etc etc. It's almost as if there are no values in their relationships. Or I don't see them as values. They hang around other people who do the same things that they do.

SJs are structured. SJs hang out with other SJs. They make a specific group of friends and once that barrier is formed, few get in or out. It's all about popularity in a sense. They don't really get it when someone doesn't fit in.

NTs are very exclusive, from my experiences. They tend to hide their intellect for other NTs who are of the same level. One of my close friends is an INTP, and even though I'm one of his best friends, he'd rather hang out with other NTs than with a close friend. I guess it has something to do with the level of intellect they all share.

I'm not trying to make it seem like NFs are the best, all I'm doing it pointing out a few general annoyances I have found in other temperaments from school-related experiences.

As for a person like me, I'm kind of in the middle, or not even in on any of this. I don't really belong anywhere, and prefer not to limit myself to a specific group of friends, or even limit myself. I have a diverse range of friends.

Furthermore..

The whole NT-criticizing-everything-that-isn't-logical thing, it really drives me nuts.

As mentioned before, SJs and popularity status ticks me off. And how they don't understand it many other ways.

I guess I won't give SPs such a hard time, because I've always gotten along well with them on the social level. Naturally all over the place, crazy, unmotivated, rejection of rules, etc etc.

But where my true friends come..is in the NF temperament. I've always found solace in every NF one way or another. One of my best friends is an INFJ and happens to be the only one I know, and even though we come from two completely different worlds, we get eachother on a personal level.

I think that kind of sums up NF friendship. You can come from completely different worlds and do completely different things, but something about having the same values on a conceptual level really makes for an understanding, personal, and true bond that is hard to be shattered.

I love you guys.
    Is it that by its indefiniteness it shadows forth the heartless voids and immensities of the universe, and thus stabs us from behind with the thought of annihilation, when beholding the white depths of the milky way?

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    EII

Quote Originally Posted by JocktheMotie View Post
    The quick derail and inevitable death of this thread is only the fault of the NFs! Not our fault you can't spew any kind of vitriol without significant harm to yourselves!
    Another not-so-smart NT.

I should make an annoy list for each non-NF type instead of just for the temperaments.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    ILE

Quote Originally Posted by Lauren Ashley View Post

You see! You see!

I just couldn't resist to come back and look. It was worst than I thought. Without us NTs to continually to egg you all on you slip from a critique of others faults to a discussion of hair and nail beauty tips. Disgusting. I hope no INTJ happen to fall upon this thread.

L.A. I will leave all further responsibility to lead your NFs to you. (Ok, its me riding my horse back over the sunset with my name being repeated called to come back by in the background)

PS. Actually this tirade is a complement. Continue fighting (loving) the good fight (love) NFs.
    I redact everything I have written or will write on this forum prior to, subsequent with and or after the fact of its writing. For entertainment purposes only and not to be taken seriously nor literally.

Quote Originally Posted by Edgar View Post
    Spamtar - a strange combination of boorish drunkeness and erudite discussions, or what I call "an Irish academic"

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6
    Socionics
    ENFp

I pretty much like all types, its the individuals I don't like.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6&2

My NT dad does things like, when he's walking around with something even remotely heavy in one hand, he'll stick the other arm straight out to the side to "counter-balance" himself and ends up looking totally stupid. While it makes logical sense, it is highly embarrassing to have to associate with I think not looking like a dumbass trumps practical application (unless you live in the tundra or something).

failure to thrive AphroditeGoneAwry's Avatar
    MBTI
    INfj
    Enneagram
    451 sx/so
    Socionics
    ENFj Ni

Lack of sense of humor. Except for the occasional INTJ, of which there are precious few on here.............

Edit: I'll give Spamtar an honorable mention. He tries

Oh! And Wolfy too. He's super funny. And a few others........
    Ni/Ti/Fe/Si
    4w5 5w4 1w9
    ~Torah observant, Christ inspired~
    Life Path 11

The more one loves God, the more it is that having nothing in the world means everything, and the less one loves God, the more it is that having everything in the world means nothing.

Do not resist an evil person, but to him who strikes you on the one cheek, offer also the other. ~Matthew 5:39

songofmary.wordpress.com