User Tag List

First 12345 Last

Results 21 to 30 of 77

  1. #21
    Nickle Iron Silicone Charmed Justice's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Posts
    2,808

    Default

    *Rigid thought processes(SJs, NTs)
    *Occasional lapses in humility(STs,NTs)
    *Demands that others "fit in", or at least pretend to(SJs)
    *Comfort with pretentiousness(SJs and sometimes NTs)
    *Treatment of current social norms as self-evident "truths"
    *Emotional insensitivity(T types)
    *Easily buying into negative stereotypes
    *Generalized negativity(SJs)
    *Overvaluing the external and undervaluing the internal(Ts)
    There is a thinking stuff from which all things are made, and which, in its original state, permeates, penetrates, and fills the interspaces of the universe.

  2. #22
    Ghost Monkey Soul Vizconde's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    ILE
    Posts
    4,474

    Default

    Ahhh! Much better!
    Nothing like a little instigation, to get NFs creativity, frankness and honesty flowing.
    I redact everything I have written or will write on this forum prior to, subsequent with and or after the fact of its writing. For entertainment purposes only and not to be taken seriously nor literally.

    Quote Originally Posted by Edgar View Post
    Spamtar - a strange combination of boorish drunkeness and erudite discussions, or what I call "an Irish academic"

  3. #23
    Reptilian Snuggletron's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    10
    Posts
    2,233

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by spamtar View Post
    Ahhh! Much better!
    Nothing like a little instigation, to get NFs creativity, frankness and honesty flowing.
    YouTube - Luke vs. Vader - Final Duel

  4. #24
    See Right Through Me Bubbles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w3
    Socionics
    IEI
    Posts
    1,037

    Default

    Oh, oh! I wanna whine too!

    + Saying it's naive and weak to think there's good in people. (I'd rather believe in something that should be right than be jaded and distrusting.)

    + Those who think debating about the many sides of an issue is "pointless" because there's only one answer they care to accept. Yes, SJs, I'm looking at some of you.

    + A casually cruel sense of humor.

    + An acceptance of unethical norm and apathy towards it.

    + An inability to be a shoulder for someone to cry on or being unable to imagine being in someone else's shoes.

    + Saying "suck it up and move on" when you're trying to be vulnerable to someone about your feelings.
    4w3, IEI, so/sx/sp, female, and Cancer sign.

    My thoughts on...
    Enneagram:
    Socionics:
    MBTI:

    DISCLAIMER: If I offend you, I'm 99.9% sure it's unintentional. So be sure to let me know, m'kay? (And yes, an INFP would stick this in their signature, lol.)

  5. #25
    にゃん runvardh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEI
    Posts
    8,559

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by spamtar View Post
    Ahhh! Much better!
    Nothing like a little instigation, to get NFs creativity, frankness and honesty flowing.
    Or you have a limited understanding of honesty...
    Dreams are best served manifest and tangible.

    INFP, 6w7, IEI

    I accept no responsibility, what so ever, for the fact that I exist; I do, however, accept full responsibility for what I do while I exist.

    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

  6. #26
    Sugar Hiccup OrangeAppled's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEI Ni
    Posts
    7,661

    Default

    I don't have a problem with being mean, as long as there's a disclaimer

    These are generalizations, and obviously don't apply to all types of each temperament....but these are some things which annoy me:

    NTs: know-it-alls, arrogant - if they are wrong, they brush it off, but if you are wrong, they rub it in - obtuse and/or degrading to other people's feelings, argumentative over the stupidest things, can look/be embarrassing, tend to have chips on their shoulders about something, can't see out of their logic blinders and exercise empathy, never apologize, lack of humility, unappreciative, not gracious

    SPs: hedonistic, lack of morals or won't take a stand for anything, don't care about anything but having fun, ridiculously stubborn over things they don't even know much about, often think they are really funny but are just obnoxious, irresponsible, can seem shallow, users, lack of foresight, only trust their own experience, dismissive of concepts/theories as useless or invalid because they're not "real"

    SJs: make fun of things simply because they are not "normal", think their way is always the best way, have a hard time grasping views and personalities different from their own, can seem downright bland, obsessed with rules and enforcing rules just for the sake of rules, love to finger wag and guilt-trip, introverted ones can be painfully nerdy, can be know-it-alls, think they've got everyone figured out but they are so far from the truth, repeat themselves over and over ad nauseum
    Often a star was waiting for you to notice it. A wave rolled toward you out of the distant past, or as you walked under an open window, a violin yielded itself to your hearing. All this was mission. But could you accomplish it? (Rilke)

    INFP | 4w5 sp/sx | RLUEI - Primary Inquisitive | Tritype is tripe

  7. #27
    Ghost Monkey Soul Vizconde's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    ILE
    Posts
    4,474

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bubbles View Post
    + Saying "suck it up and move on" when you're trying to be vulnerable to someone about your feelings.
    I thought this one was a virtue.

    Nope, not trolling, just taking my top hat off in congratulations for your rapid improvement to you all (and trying not to get my hand cut off in the process).
    I redact everything I have written or will write on this forum prior to, subsequent with and or after the fact of its writing. For entertainment purposes only and not to be taken seriously nor literally.

    Quote Originally Posted by Edgar View Post
    Spamtar - a strange combination of boorish drunkeness and erudite discussions, or what I call "an Irish academic"

  8. #28
    Revelation Lauren Ashley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    EII
    Posts
    3,067

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by spamtar View Post
    Ahhh! Much better!
    Nothing like a little instigation, to get NFs creativity, frankness and honesty flowing.
    Are you seriously that full of yourself or is this a joke?

  9. #29
    See Right Through Me Bubbles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w3
    Socionics
    IEI
    Posts
    1,037

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lauren Ashley View Post
    Are you seriously that full of yourself or is this a joke?
    Thanks for reminding me!

    + Being full of yourself.
    4w3, IEI, so/sx/sp, female, and Cancer sign.

    My thoughts on...
    Enneagram:
    Socionics:
    MBTI:

    DISCLAIMER: If I offend you, I'm 99.9% sure it's unintentional. So be sure to let me know, m'kay? (And yes, an INFP would stick this in their signature, lol.)

  10. #30
    Senior Member TopherRed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    2w3 so/sx
    Posts
    1,273

    Default

    *releases the dogs*
    Love is the point.

Similar Threads

  1. What have others been increasingly annoying you about?
    By baccheion in forum The Bonfire
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 03-15-2015, 08:17 AM
  2. [SP] What annoys you about non-SPs?
    By Jeffster in forum The SP Arthouse (ESFP, ISFP, ESTP, ISTP)
    Replies: 115
    Last Post: 02-15-2010, 10:12 AM
  3. What annoys you?
    By metaphours in forum The Bonfire
    Replies: 73
    Last Post: 10-14-2009, 01:00 PM
  4. [SJ] What annoys you about non-SJs?
    By NewEra in forum The SJ Guardhouse (ESFJ, ISFJ, ESTJ, ISTJ)
    Replies: 40
    Last Post: 10-13-2009, 02:27 PM
  5. What annoys me about some Ps...
    By Mycroft in forum Myers-Briggs and Jungian Cognitive Functions
    Replies: 50
    Last Post: 10-14-2007, 06:22 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO