• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NF] What annoys you about non-NFs?

Charmed Justice

Nickle Iron Silicone
MBTI Type
INFJ
*Rigid thought processes(SJs, NTs)
*Occasional lapses in humility(STs,NTs)
*Demands that others "fit in", or at least pretend to(SJs)
*Comfort with pretentiousness(SJs and sometimes NTs)
*Treatment of current social norms as self-evident "truths"
*Emotional insensitivity(T types)
*Easily buying into negative stereotypes
*Generalized negativity(SJs)
*Overvaluing the external and undervaluing the internal(Ts)

Spamtar

Ghost Monkey Soul
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Ahhh! Much better!
Nothing like a little instigation, to get NFs creativity, frankness and honesty flowing.

Bubbles

See Right Through Me
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w3
Oh, oh! I wanna whine too!

+ Saying it's naive and weak to think there's good in people. (I'd rather believe in something that should be right than be jaded and distrusting.)

+ Those who think debating about the many sides of an issue is "pointless" because there's only one answer they care to accept. Yes, SJs, I'm looking at some of you. ;)

+ A casually cruel sense of humor.

+ An acceptance of unethical norm and apathy towards it.

+ An inability to be a shoulder for someone to cry on or being unable to imagine being in someone else's shoes.

+ Saying "suck it up and move on" when you're trying to be vulnerable to someone about your feelings. :cry:

runvardh

にゃん
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Ahhh! Much better!
Nothing like a little instigation, to get NFs creativity, frankness and honesty flowing.

Or you have a limited understanding of honesty...

OrangeAppled

Sugar Hiccup
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I don't have a problem with being mean, as long as there's a disclaimer :devil:

These are generalizations, and obviously don't apply to all types of each temperament....but these are some things which annoy me:

NTs: know-it-alls, arrogant - if they are wrong, they brush it off, but if you are wrong, they rub it in - obtuse and/or degrading to other people's feelings, argumentative over the stupidest things, can look/be embarrassing, tend to have chips on their shoulders about something, can't see out of their logic blinders and exercise empathy, never apologize, lack of humility, unappreciative, not gracious

SPs: hedonistic, lack of morals or won't take a stand for anything, don't care about anything but having fun, ridiculously stubborn over things they don't even know much about, often think they are really funny but are just obnoxious, irresponsible, can seem shallow, users, lack of foresight, only trust their own experience, dismissive of concepts/theories as useless or invalid because they're not "real"

SJs: make fun of things simply because they are not "normal", think their way is always the best way, have a hard time grasping views and personalities different from their own, can seem downright bland, obsessed with rules and enforcing rules just for the sake of rules, love to finger wag and guilt-trip, introverted ones can be painfully nerdy, can be know-it-alls, think they've got everyone figured out but they are so far from the truth, repeat themselves over and over ad nauseum

Spamtar

Ghost Monkey Soul
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
+ Saying "suck it up and move on" when you're trying to be vulnerable to someone about your feelings. :cry:

I thought this one was a virtue. ;)

Nope, not trolling, just taking my top hat off in congratulations for your rapid improvement to you all (and trying not to get my hand cut off in the process).:devil:

Lauren Ashley

Revelation
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Ahhh! Much better!

Are you seriously that full of yourself or is this a joke?

TopherRed

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
2w3
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
*releases the dogs*

TopherRed

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
2w3
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Fuzz let the dogs out! Fuzz, FuzzFuzzFuzz Fuzz let the dogs out!

Charmed Justice

Nickle Iron Silicone
MBTI Type
INFJ
I'd like to take this opportunity to say that I love everyone, and I'm deeply sorry if my replying to this post hurt anyone's feelings!!:hug::hug::hug::hug::heart:
:heart::heart::heart::heart:

Also, I'd like to take back everything I said about the other types. They were all gross generalizations made in my moment of weakness.:devil:

Spamtar

Ghost Monkey Soul
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Are you seriously that full of yourself or is this a joke?

For whom the bell tolls? It tolls for thee...............

Aahhh yes, the cherry on top of the banana split. The architect/wizard is done with his good deeds for the moment.

Like Shane riding his horse into the sunset (was he mortally wounded or no?). Spamtar shall leave the thread/ranch for the NFs to continue their work now in progress.

(kids voice in the distance: "Spamtar, spamtar...come back spamtar!")

Lauren Ashley

Revelation
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
For whom the bell tolls? It tolls for thee...............

Aahhh yes, the cherry on top of the banana split. The architect/wizard is done with his good deeds for the moment.

Like Shane riding his horse into the sunset (was he mortally wounded or no?). Spamtar shall leave the thread/ranch for the NFs to continue their work now in progress.

(kids voice in the distance: "Spamtar, spamtar...come back spamtar!")

:wacko: