User Tag List

First 1234 Last

brainheart

Um, I'll show it if you step on a bug or throw a rock at a bird...

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    6w
    Socionics
    EII

lack of fluffiness + what everyone else mentioned

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    ILE

Come on you NFs if you can't "think" at least get a little hate in your hearts to come up with something better! You can't just slip through life by being oblivious, can you now?
    I redact everything I have written or will write on this forum prior to, subsequent with and or after the fact of its writing. For entertainment purposes only and not to be taken seriously nor literally.

Quote Originally Posted by Edgar View Post
    Spamtar - a strange combination of boorish drunkeness and erudite discussions, or what I call "an Irish academic"

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEI

Obliviousness is the shield for my heart; removed, I'd say everyone is a jerk...
    Dreams are best served manifest and tangible.

INFP, 6w7, IEI

I accept no responsibility, what so ever, for the fact that I exist; I do, however, accept full responsibility for what I do while I exist.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    2w3 so/sx

Fine. I'm an ENFJ, that makes me the most hated of all the NFs. I get sick and tired of all the bull I get from pompous immature T's who believe that their being "factually correct" makes them the shiznit. Yes, that's right, I said "shiznit"! You may be smart, you may be right, but God knows, you may be socially retarded and heartless bastards. Not all of you...there are some really good T's out there who take care to mind feelings (because somewhere deep inside they have them too). Truth be told though...I can't stand arrogant T's!
    Love is the point.

Quote Originally Posted by murkrow View Post
    Their realism, self honesty and ambition.

What a bunch of cunts.
    WTF?

MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    2w3 so/sx

*To Brainheart* I just squished a huge cockroach and I'm ready to get my slingshot out to kill some pidgeons. Fair enough?
    Love is the point.

Quote Originally Posted by brainheart View Post
    Yeah, I don't think this thread is really gonna fly. I feel guilty for what I posted and it wasn't even harsh.
    Oh I can say it for you!

> I feel more emotionally secure with other NFs or Fs in general since they understand my feelings and my emotional reasoning. Ts might suddenly do something harsh or cruel because "it's the logical thing to do".

> It annoys me that some non-NFs find altruism a weird concept. I want to do something nice for a person because I want to do something nice for a person so stop calling me naive and go back to your dark room. I am very glad there are not just cynical people like you in this world, it would be a frosty place indeed.

> Lack of emotional intelligence and considering the human element while making business decisions. So you think duping your customers is going to make your business more money in the long run? People are not morons, they will find someone else whom they trust to do the job.

brainheart

Quote Originally Posted by Fuzzcrossed View Post
    *To Brainheart* I just squished a huge cockroach and I'm ready to get my slingshot out to kill some pidgeons. Fair enough?
    I'm applying the warpaint while I type. Non-toxic, non petroleum based warpaint, of course. Vegetable pigment dyes. Fair trade and cruelty free.

MBTI
    yupp

that they think we're all a bunch of pussy whiney emos with our hearts on are sleeves. I am a pussy but i only whine online and I do not wear my heart on my sleeve do you know how many times people are shocked when I actually tell them how I feel about something? I've been told that I carry myself in a way that's not exactly apathetic but more like I don't care.
    In no likes experiment.

that is all

i dunno what else to say so