User Tag List

123 Last

MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    2w3 so/sx

Default ENFJ - Image Concious?

Is your image important to you as an ENFJ? Do you like to go out well dressed, putting the best possible foot forward?

(EDIT: sp Conscious)
    Love is the point.

MBTI
    ENFP

A very good friend of mine is an ENFJ and is very image conscious... not in a bad way.. she is always well put togther and seems to wear stuff that is 'appropriate' for the occasion... She is really into fancy dress and stuff like that and seems to pay attention to detail... Like jewelry or her hair etc.... I ALWAYS look messy at the side of her... we could even be wearing the same outfit but somehow I will make it look scruffy and she will make it look all well put together and well thought out
    ... couldn't drag me away

Željko Ražnatovic: argus
    Željko Ražnatovic: do you want heir's?
    WildHorses: HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    Željko Ražnatovic: to carry your genealogical code??

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

To be honest, my image is important to me aswell. I just tend to have several images, so there are times I strinkingly wear non-fitting clothes. But most of the times even then they do fit in some way and convey exactly the message I wanted to be delivered.
    [URL]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEBvftJUwDw&t=0s[/URL]

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

*one cent in the bottle of too lame jokes*
    [URL]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEBvftJUwDw&t=0s[/URL]

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

The ENFJs I know don't care much about their appearance. They want to keep it no fuss and simple. They care more about their image in a personality way. My ENFJ best friend buzzes his hair off cuz he cannot be bothered to fix it. My ENFJ female friend says she has little interest in clothes/makeup/hair.

I notice with NFs though, it tends to go one way or the other. They either don't care much at all about their appearance, or they put a lot of thought into it and assign it all kinds of symbolism. I'm guilty of the latter
    Often a star was waiting for you to notice it. A wave rolled toward you out of the distant past, or as you walked under an open window, a violin yielded itself to your hearing. All this was mission. But could you accomplish it? (Rilke)

INFP | 4w5 sp/sx | RLUEI - Primary Inquisitive | Tritype is tripe

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

This really depends. There's a guy on my floor that's basically a damn fashion stylist, and he screams ENFJ. The ENFJ women I know dress very well, but not flashy or traditional.

Then there's an ENFJ I know that is the biggest slob ever; he doesn't give a shit. At all.
    "Poor bastard. Wait 'till he sees the bats. "
    enneagram - 7/5/3

MBTI
    ENFP

Quote Originally Posted by OrangeAppled View Post
    The ENFJs I know don't care much about their appearance. They want to keep it no fuss and simple. They care more about their image in a personality way. My ENFJ best friend buzzes his hair off cuz he cannot be bothered to fix it. My ENFJ female friend says she has little interest in clothes/makeup/hair.

I notice with NFs though, it tends to go one way or the other. They either don't care much at all about their appearance, or they put a lot of thought into it and assign it all kinds of symbolism. I'm guilty of the latter
    Same. I know two ENFJ's and both don't really care about their looks. Unless it's a special occasion, then it's all out.
    ENFP Male: E-74% N-95% F-58% P-84% 3w2
    "I feel there are two people inside me - me and my intuition. If I go against her, she'll screw me every time, and if I follow her, we get along quite nicely." -Kim Basinger

Glycerine

It probably depends more on enneagram. Enneagram 3 and 2w3 ENFJs might tend to be more image conscious. For me, I rarely wear makeup or will go all out when i *feel* like it.

MBTI
    ENTp

unless its a specal occassion anything regular does
    Type 8 sx/sp/so
    O:C:E:A:N :: 65:69:59:57:9

MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    ?
    Socionics
    ?

As an ENFJ guy, I can say that most of the time it doesn't matter. I'd be content to wear jeans and a T-shirt. Albeit, the T-shirt usually has either an album cover, something relating to a band, or a clever saying on it. But I do like to express myself with my clothes. I wear a Fishing hat that I got from the Philadelphia Folk Festival, and Aviator sunglasses. I just feel incomplete without them. In the fall, I wear a Denim Jacket (coolness incarnate). I also wear plastic dog tags. At this one Insurance Company I work at, I used to wear Black Khaki Pants, A burgundy turtle-neck, and a grey and blue Argyle sweater-vest. Talk about flashy. I looked like a blackjack dealer.

I used to get buzzcuts as a kid, because I didn't like my hair long. But when I became a fan of Led Zeppelin and The Beatles, I decided to "Let my freak-flag fly." Now my hair is almost shoulder length. I love it. I'm waiting for it to be long enough to put into a pony tail.

I usually get very creative with Halloween costumes. Last year I was Castro, the year before I was John Lennon. This year I'm going to try the Abbey Road cover with 3 other friends. I'll be George with the denim jacket.

Ironically, I hate clothes shopping.

"Do as you're told! (unless told other wise)"