User Tag List

First 891011 Last

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp

One of the most gifted writers I know is a tested INFP. I'm in awe of his ability to wield words.

INFP's are some of the most genuinely nice people I've ever met. Very loyal. Always with a quick witty joke. Pervy.
    ~luck favors the ready~

Shameless Self-Promotion:MDP2525's Den and the Start of Motorcycle Maintenance

MBTI
    INfp
    Enneagram
    9w1 sp/sx
    Socionics
    INFp None

Quote Originally Posted by MDP2525 View Post
    Always with a quick witty joke. Pervy.
    I don't know what you are talking about. Why don't you come alittle bit closer and say that.

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp

I once confided in my INFP friend for a shoulder to whine on and he slapped me silly and made me call my mama. That Fi doesn't hold back.
    ~luck favors the ready~

MBTI
    INfp
    Enneagram
    9w1 sp/sx
    Socionics
    INFp None

I once confided in my INFP friend for a shoulder to whine on and he slapped me silly and made me call my mama. That Fi doesn't hold back.
    Fi isn't usually that blunt unless we love ya or hate ya. If we hate ya, it's so you don't ever come to us again. If we love ya, it's a huge sign of respect, as we think you can handle what we have to say and appreciate the truth as we see it.

For what it's worth, the opposite side of the dynamic holds true for me as well. My ISTP friend is able to cut through my BS quicker than anyone I know. It really forced me to be more honest with myself about why I did some of the things I did. That was a tough lesson for me, but I'm better for it.

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp

^ That's good to know. Because I was taken aback by it. I've known him for 10 years so I'm sure he doesn't hate me. In fact, he has drunk dialed me many a night and asked me to make out with him. He is a trip.
    ~luck favors the ready~

MBTI
    INFP

I don't like the picture that is emerging.

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp

:yim_rolling_on_the_

He would always call the next day apologizing. I never took it seriously. I'm like, "Whatever. You were drunk. It happens."
    ~luck favors the ready~

MBTI
    INfp
    Enneagram
    9w1 sp/sx
    Socionics
    INFp None

^ That's good to know. Because I was taken aback by it. I've known him for 10 years so I'm sure he doesn't hate me. In fact, he has drunk dialed me many a night and asked me to make out with him. He is a trip.
    Wait, the drunk dialing thing doesn't work? :confused: My world is in shambles.

If it was an ongoing thing where you kept on putting yourself in a situation that was causing you pain, he may have been trying to splash some cold water on ya. When I see people make the same decisions that lead to the same emotional consequences over and over, I do one of two things:

1) I splash some Fi cold water on their face in hopes they snap out of it.
    2) I say nothing, and start pushing them out of my life.

Or more frequently, try number one and revert to number two when the person doesn't listen, repeats their mistakes, and still wishes for me to be their listening ear. As is often the case with us NPs, we are usually blunt with the people we respect, otherwise it's not worth the effort.

Quote Originally Posted by JivinJeffJones View Post
    I don't like the picture that is emerging.
    What picture is that? Clearly once she drops the ESTP the INFP is going to win her over with one of his perverted comments or romantic drunken calls.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6

Quote Originally Posted by Udog View Post
    Wait, the drunk dialing thing doesn't work? :confused: My world is in shambles.

If it was an ongoing thing where you kept on putting yourself in a situation that was causing you pain, he may have been trying to splash some cold water on ya. When I see people make the same decisions that lead to the same emotional consequences over and over, I do one of two things:

1) I splash some Fi cold water on their face in hopes they snap out of it.
    2) I say nothing, and start pushing them out of my life.

Or more frequently, try number one and revert to number two when the person doesn't listen, repeats their mistakes, and still wishes for me to be their listening ear. As is often the case with us NPs, if we are usually blunt with the people we respect, otherwise it's not worth the effort.

What picture is that? Clearly once she drops the ESTP the INFP is going to win her over with one of his perverted comments or romantic drunken calls.
    An INFP wielding perverted comments and romantic drunken calls would at LEAST get a second look from me.

MBTI
    INfp
    Enneagram
    9w1 sp/sx
    Socionics
    INFp None

So it's official: Drunken calls looking for nookie and perverted comments are the secret success formula for the INFP male. Book it!