• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[Other] Kyuuei's Dream Journal

kyuuei

Emperor/Dictator
MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
I decided I'd start this.. go back and analyze, or at least record, old dreams. Put more detail into the ones I do record.. etc.

I think I'm keeping any X-rated dreams out of here :laugh: and I definitely don't have a dream to record this instant. but I will describe previous ones so I feel like I did them justice in one way or another.

Valiant

Courage is immortality
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so

kyuuei

Emperor/Dictator
MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
:laugh: You silly-heads!! :hug: .. Mebbe ;)

Anyways. I thought I'd start by trying to go back and redescribing things more. I lacked detail, I lacked everything when I recorded these.. I just wrote them down quickly because it was so vivid. I got told that both were extremely creepy or out of sorts.

Taken from page 73 of my blog.

I couldn't see myself as I was first person in this dream, and I was looking for my place. It was an outdoor ceremony. It was a military like setting, but this was fantasy, so the uniforms and styles were all different. Everyone was dressed in white almost sailor-like uniforms. They were talking, gabbing, and sitting at their places at the tables and chairs set up around the stage. The stage was to my left on a beautiful green hill with trees all around the area and a village full of odd-and-end houses around it. Like if Dr. Seuss was coming down off of an acid trip while drawing them.. odd, but still sorta normal-esque. There was a narrow walkway close to a man-made river that cut off the ceremony from the other side of the town, though the town runs along both sides of the river. It was almost like a welcome home ceremony, everyone had people there they knew, and memory books I can only assume at their places as keepsakes. I was looking for my book. I don't know why, but there was something that felt like I should want my book badly and sit down at my place, so I asked around, and every spot I went to that was vacant had names written in it and it wasn't mine.

I got distracted looking for it by a squirrel. This is the first time I've dreamt of a squirrel. It was really friendly-seeming, and came right up to me and perched on my shoulder. It was abnormally large for a squirrel, about the size of a cat, but I didn't seem to notice this for some reason right away.

My mother came along. It didn't look like her in the dream, but I knew it was her, with my two smallest dogs tagging along behind her. She was walking a bit of a distance from me and the clearing along the town's road.. She never stopped to look at me, she seemed happy, and seemed almost like a ghost enjoying her stroll down the roadside. She was brighter in color, and I remember watching her walk along without ever bothering to try and make contact with her. Before I knew it, Lil bit, one of my dogs very attached to me, got so angry at the sight of the squirrel on my shoulder. She was jumping and snapping at it, and I was trying to tell my dog to stop that it was just a squirrel. The squirrel is defensive and ends up digging it's claws into me, and chattering at the dog before it uses me to fling off onto the ground for a running headstart, and my dog chases. I can remember feeling the claw marks on my body.. I really felt like claws were digging into my skin. The squirrel in a flash went in and out of an abandoned dusty house, the squirrel onto the roof now; lil bit was on a pile of miscellaneous shit on the side of the house trying to bark at it still. A larger dog, not mine but friends of my dogs that I "know" to be nice ended up joining in, and the pile of stuff the dogs were standing on collapsed, and the large dog was injured and limping.. lil bit seemed disoriented but fine.

I seem unconcerned for my dog for some reason, and I still need to find my book. I went to opening one of the books at a table that was vacant, and when I read the name--I realized for some reason I needed to hide RIGHT then. Like the name itself was enough for me to know that my life was imminent danger, like if I didn't find a place right then I would surely perish. I see a building in my sprint down the lane, and I know what it is and my stomach tightens but I weigh the option of my life being in danger there and out here. I don't know what sort of danger I must have been in when I reflect on it, but to make myself choose an entrapment for demons over anything else. it must have been bad.. So I ran into a building where I would buy myself some time..

Even when first walking in, disturbing thoughts and images were really going through my head, and I couldn't see the way that is normal. When I opened the door it was hot, humid, rancid and the heavy atmosphere hit my body like a ton of sandbags. My eyes were seizuring just about, it didn't matter if they were opened or closed. Metallic clanking, the sound of high-pressured water showering down, and demonic moaning and the sound of tension were flooding my ears, my eyes were flashing between images I would never conjure of my own free will, and glimpses of the place I was in. It was dark, there was blood everywhere. There was screaming in the distance, and the place inside was obviously much bigger than the small enclosure it seemed to be outside. It looked like just a small shed-like house on the outside with two doors and no windows, but inside it was like I warped into another place entirely. The long hallway to my left led to the second door. My senses were distorted with the mere presence of the evil being contained in here, but I snapped to enough sense to realize the water was coming from three shower booths to my immediate right. Boiling water was slamming down behind shower doors cloudy with old blood, new blood, and filth, but they were still translucent enough for me to tell there were being behind them. What awoke me from my misery standing in this damned place was that the door all snapped open at once. I immediately ran for the door I believed to be the exit in the fastest sprint my body had ever delivered. I didn't know the place I was running toward to lead me outside, I could only think of running for my life and being anywhere but in that particular spot, and I could tell these demons were right behind me. I could hear their multiple tromps on the ground, and hear their absurd cries for me. One in particular had already caught up to me and I could see it's mouth opening to clasp onto my arm. At this same moment, I slammed into the doorway with my entire body's force and fell outside, my body spiraling 180 degrees so I'd land on my back, the demon falling outside as well with it's sickening mouth with rows of long, sharp teeth leading the way. The moment the moonlight touched it, the details of it started to turn to dust, it's teeth included. The demon landed on top of me, it's mouth planted firmly on my right arm, but with no teeth to do any real damage. It melted instantly into sand, and then mist, and then nothing. I was horrified, and something in me "knew" that if I had been bitten by it's teeth I would have been damned. That I'd be stuck in that place forever with those things, being ripped apart until I was so absorbed in pain and rage that I became one of them. The rest of the being had haulted in time, and the door slammed shut.

The feelings of the building lingered on me. My eyes cleared first, the quick images, flashes of insanity faded and I could tell I was in another part of the town entirely, away from the ceremony. It was difficult to think, breathe, or move or anything in there, the entire place was unnatural and dangerous, and although I got myself up to my feet, remembered I was still in danger, and was able to breathe properly and smell the sweeter lighter air outside, my arm smarted with a burning sensation from being touched by the demon and my mind felt disoriented and tampered with for the rest of the dream. Adrenaline seemed to guide my senses into something sharper for the moment though, as I didn't have much time to think.

My arm burning something fierce reminded me that I needed to hide still, so craddling it, I ran to my own home.. which for some reason I referred to in my head as my father's, though it looks nothing like any house I have ever been in. I thought myself safe for a moment, and walked down a U-shaped hallway in my house after going up a few floors, and upon flipping the corner I heard conversation. I got a glimpse of him, with a female companion. I couldn't see her, but he was really tall, built, in military clothing, and had a blue face with spikey fringe (not hair.. like thick extensions of his head.) with scarring along his eye. He mentioned my name, but it wasn't my irl one, and whatever he said confirmed he was after me in a malicious way and was a big part of the reason I was in danger. I think he heard me panting or breathing, because he stoppe the conversation a moment and I heard footsteps running down the hall to catch up to me. I stopped trying to be sneaky and sprinted into the nearest doorway and shut it. The room looked like a flashback to the 70's, with old tan-and-black woven furniture with an old television infront of it with static on, but otherwise dark. I paid little mind to this and I ran past the ominous TV to another door, and opened it up to find a closet.

I was a dismayed. I thought for sure this was it for me, there was no where to hide. I closed this door, and fumbled around the closet to find something in it to hide behind. My arm was killing me. I reached up and found a door knob. Confused, I opened a darker door, and it was a small empty closet within a closet with just enough room for my to slouch in, and entered, closing it behind me.. and sank down. I was weary from my arm's blight, and I just closed my eyes and waited for my doom to come for me. I'd done all I could.

The door to the bigger closet opened, I heard.. shuffling, angry words, stuff being thrown, and while I waited for the doorknob holding me to be turned and opened, I was instead greeted by the door to the bigger closet being slammed shut. I waited still, as I was confused and too terrified to open the door. I didn't have to though, the wall behind me opened. It was apparently a door as well, and bright yellow light filled the room and I was in the watercloset of a stranger's place. The person who opened the door was a short, beautiful tanned woman in white, and she gasped softly and helped me stand. I realized then that I was in a different house. With the lack of adrenaline I was agin disoriented and confused, like someone working on too little sleep. She rushed out of her bathroom's closet, and the shower was on so I started immediately gravitated toward it. I stood in the water a few moments and I suppose she realized where I went and guided me into the bathtub filling with water. There were blue and purple plastic bottles emptied of contents, as if done in a rush, floating in the water. I settled into it and ducked under like I knew what I was doing with her guidance, but felt lost as to why and too disoriented to argue. I tried to hold my breath, and I could feel my lungs burning from doing so.. I tried to breathe slightly, and found I could in the water.. I could hear sounds of a door beating down, of conflict and fight all muffled by the water, and then I wasn't there anymore, all the noise stopped.. but I knew the woman had bought me the time I needed to leave that place.

... I woke up in my bed, drenched in sweat with my sides tingling from claw marks, feeling extremely disoriented, and my arm tingling from feeling like it was burning and panting as if I had been holding my breath and running a lot.

Jeffster

veteran attention whore
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx
I like the drenched in sweat part. Now we're getting somewhere. :newwink:

kyuuei

Emperor/Dictator
MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
I had a very odd dream last night.

I was in a car with my family on the way to a beach. It was cloudy and borderline rainy weather, but it was hot outside. We stop and park the car next to the water, and it's my dad, mom, brother, sister, and me. My baby sister isn't there for some reason, or at least I cannot recall her.

We're headed to a small shack-like gas station minus the gas on foot, which is on the land just across from this small rickety old bridge that looks like it'd bust any moment and was slumping just slightly into the water. I saw the portion of it that mechanically opens for small boats to cross through and wondered what the use of that was.

When we get to the shack there's a place to dry off before you enter the store but no door separating those two areas. My sister immediately goes to the complimentary shower stalls there and proceeds to shower but forgets to close the curtain behind her! So I rush over there and do it for her.

My mom and dad are shopping and my brother and I crack jokes about the bridge, and then I decide I'll shower as soon as my sister's out. I forget to draw the curtain close, and I'm not sure why as that'd be the first thing I'd notice outside of dream world.

After said shower we're on our way out and this woman comes in taking care of like 13 life skills children in wheel chairs. My brother and I are waiting in the exit area for the rest of my family, but my parents are taking forever, and I say, "Well, screw the beach, we can't even get past the shop!" and my siblings laugh. My parents finally emerge yelling at us for complaining and when I get outside it's raining something fierce.

We all proceed to the beach as if it were a sunny warm day and play in the rain and water, and that's when I wake up.

:huh:

soleil

MBTI Type
ENFP
Hmmm, maybe there is something that you need to see grow or nurtured? Or that requires help or encouragement to others?

kyuuei

Emperor/Dictator
MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
^ Mayhap. :D I love to hear people's interpretation of dreams. I'll go through later and re-write some other reoccuring ones.

soleil

MBTI Type
ENFP
Yeah, it's so interesting to analyze dreams. I try to interpret them all the time. Sometimes I don't remember some of my dreams then, it comes to mind later on in the day or even a couple of days later. :cheese:

I was also thinking that the children could be a reflection of you at a different point of your life. A vulnerable time?

^^ I am just trying to think of different possible perspectives. I'm probably completely off. :D

kyuuei

Emperor/Dictator
MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
Hm. You make an interesting point on the vulnerable portion of it.

I thought I'd describe a couple reoccuring dreams. Both of these have sharks involved.

The first one, I start out first person. I'm in an ocean of sorts.. Like if I were in the middle of the pacific. Below me is miles and miles of nothing, and the faint darkness of the deep below can be seen spanning for miles. I look above me and an impossible amount of distance above I can see the faint twinkling of the sun on the surface. It's like I'm in the middle of space, but in water. The current is shifting forward, but I seem to be remaining. I come to realization that I'm naked (I'm naked in many of my dreams :laugh: I'm sure this is due to the fact that I think of myself in the nude. I never put clothing on my body when I think of myself.) but this doesn't exactly bother me. I can't breathe, but I don't feel the need to.. as if I'd just taken in a big gulp of air and feel content. Suddenly I can see myself from a third person view.. and the "camera" jolts back and I can see just how small I really am in this huge abyss of water. It's so serene and blue, there's not a single other being around me.. at least that I could see. This part of the dream will last for what seems like hours.. Eventually, I noticed that the background behind me is whiter than the rest of the blue, growing in size. There's no moving, or even attempting to. The background jolts open with a blinding speed, and I realize the background is actually the front body of a shark with a size that's incomprehensible. The rows and rows of teeth and the black shadow of it's mouth are right infront of me, and I couldn't even begin to react if I wanted to. The entire background, the span of miles in either direction is a gaping mouth that's come to swallow me up in it. So I just float there and don't react to it at all, and watch the teeth slam down and engulf me. I wake up after this.

Another one is where I'm in a swampy bog of sorts. I'm playing with friends in the murky water, and we're having a jolly old time climbing trees, jumping in the water, and laughing. Suddenly, a friend of mine will scream in terror and point to the infamous fin in the water. I call my friends over to the biggest tree there, which I am near.. but I'm shoving my friends up it as fast as I can. (Or sometimes.. I'll be out farthest from the tree, and my friends are calling me to hurry to it.) Either way, by the time the fin gets close enough to attack I don't have time to climb the tree to escape. The shark will leap out of the water, and slam it's entire weight on me. I usually wake up just as it makes impact, and my body will tingle something fierce and I usually feel like the breath's been knocked out of me for a few moments while I try to recover and comprehend that I'm in my bed again.

soleil

MBTI Type
ENFP
Those are some intricate dreams you have there, Kyuuei. Both involve water. IMO, it symbolizes a spiritual or soulful state of mind. Also, it makes me think of freeing oneself from everything and just being one with yourself.

kyuuei

Emperor/Dictator
MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
^ Many of my dreams involve water. I can't think of many that lack it. The only thing my dreams tend to lack is straight-up fire, which makes sense as I'm irrationally scared of it.. so I don't think my mind would conjure up something even it was afraid of :laugh:

I had this dream last night. It's a pretty common one.. I'd say I think of this one at least once a week, it's more a state of mind than a dream..

I'm first person.. sorta. I'm just laying in a river of cold, glistening water on a sunny day, and I'm stationary, and feeling the water's current and natural motion slide across my body.. the way one feels it when they stick their feet in the water. I'm observing every detail of the sand below, the rocks.. there's never any living animals in this one as far as I recall aside an elk or deer or some sort once or twice.. It's a very serene, calming dream imo.. I think it's just something my mind defaults to when it can't think of any other image to produce during sleep. I'm still not sure why my mind feels like it NEEDS to be dreaming every night. :laugh:

kyuuei

Emperor/Dictator
MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
Another really crazy one. I can't ever recall a time where I dreamed of myself this way. I couldn't fall back asleep afterwards.

I can't remember all of the details specifically, they're sporatic. But the premise of the dream was that we were at war with machines.. it was a whole humans and machines thing. Machines were just starting to get human forms. It was sort of like I was watching a trailer, or overview, of things that had happened while an event was happening. Apparently machines in human forms still had eyes that glowed green at night, or the pupils glinted metal and that gave them away. It was so odd. No guns were used at all by either party.

I was part of a resistance team led by a guy named Gil. I was suspecting a girl in our squad to be a machine spy.. but that was just a short flip of things, because that was soon forgotten. I went to visit my parents, who needed something from the store. I was in the store, and machines were littered in the place. Apparently I was recognized by them, and I was trying to get away. I can't remember the exact sequence, only that Gil and another person in my squad saved me. I went running into a safe pod, which in my dream looked like a cheap tent.. but I guess it scattered machine details so they couldn't go near it without messing up. I slammed myself into it and tried to look through the transparent material.. it was like time had stopped, my two buddies were there on the ground looking poised.. and then I saw a machine with long metallic claws waiting at the entrance. It was using my friends to trap me into going outside.

I'm not even sure how it happened, it happened so fast, but Gil got in and the other buddy didn't. And we were sitting there in the chamber, surrounded by machines, and I was unsure what to do. We were sitting there talking, pretending like everything was normal. I asked what we should do now.. and Gil makes a joke: We could always refer to that manual.

It was my sort of humor entirely.. I always make sideways jokes like that. My "dream knowledge" told me that this manual was a controversial book that we abhored in our squad. It was about how to get along with the machines and submit to them and how anyone who could not adjust to this was given tips and guidelines on how to softly, and safely commit suicide, and we always made jokes about how the suicide was the only option in that book.

I laughed so hard, and I immediately fell into crying, and laid my head into Gil's lap and just cried so hard.. In the next scene I suppose we ended up getting out of the pod and to safety, because we're running back into our base, and when we get there it was like the situation never happened..

These are the parts I remember the most, but I cannot recall for the life of me ever dreaming about myself thinking about suicide as a viable option for anything. Only in my dreams would I ever consider that an outlet, as suicide (in my personal opinion) is the worst thing ever. I actively avoid thinking about death.. but it was interesting to see it show up in such a dramatic way in my dreams last night.

kyuuei

Emperor/Dictator
MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
My back is against a wall. I have streetlights blinding me, and words are attacking me. I can feel the wall trying to pull my skin into itself, trying to trap me onto it like the rest of the paint splattered all over it. I'm surrounded and I can't find an avenue of escape. I start to cry and panic, because all the faces are familiar -- but none of them are friendly. They're not there to support me and stand up for me. I'm on my own, and my knees feel weaker.

So, I bite my tongue hard enough to make it bleed, and I turn and start to run as fast as I can on the wall itself. It extends on forever, and I keep running. The lights fade and the people can't follow me. I'm alone, and I just keep running, like I don't feel safe in the dark. The wall runs out, and I fall and land on my back in the sun. I'm out of breath and I'm sick to my stomach. I use a trash can to lean on but I miss it and just let my guts out all over the grass. A hand stabilizes me, and it's my Krav Maga instructor helping me stand up. I rinse my mouth out with water from the nearby lake, and when he asks where I've been I say something, but I can't hear myself.. My lips just move without sound.

I start walking with him, and when I look back, he's not there anymore. I'm surrounded by fireflies, and I follow them to the other side of the lake. I look down and see my reflection. and It's up against the wall crying for help but trying to look strong while a hoard of people are closing in on her. I feel like I have to help her. So I rush into the water and it spins me around until I take a deep breath in and bite my tongue to make her realize that I'm with her. And I lead her up the wall to get away from those people.

kyuuei

Emperor/Dictator
MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
I am hiding in the rafters terrified. Theres a pool of water below me covering the entire room, and a half man half sea creature is roaming it, presumably looking for me. Im scared for my life, and my chest hurts from breathing so lightly as to not make noise. A girl.. like thing crawls into the room below me, and I flash back to a carnival where someone was picking on this girl. I rush over to her to see if she needs help and the bullies run off, and she seizures a bit and the next thing I know shes gone. For some reason, I think the girl is not a danger, though her looks and mannerisms are of that which would scare or creep me out. She allows me to be revealed and I leave the room without harm, and then I presume her and the sea demon battled it out. I didnt know how to feel, if anything at all.

kyuuei

Emperor/Dictator
MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
I was a demon hunter. It was so jacked straight from Diablo 2. I have a lot of game-hijacked dreams, or tv-show jacked dreams, where I dream about whatever it is I like and that I'm in that world.

I'm in the Rogue Encampment, and after weeks of excommunication basically from the females there they finally accepted my presense as genuine when I returned with Blood Raven's head and cleared out their lands. We were sitting around the fire, and I was answering questions and telling the story of my life, how I got my armor, etc.

We talked about Tristram, and the hero fallen from there. I start to worry a bit inside about how one person alone defeated Diablo, and just how far I plan to go with my crusade against these beasts. I'm distracted by the fact that the girls believe Cain is alive, and we make plans to try and find the old portal grounds in the dark forest. A stubborn, giddy girl says she refuses to leave my side and will fight with me in the forest, and I sigh and get suckered into hiring this mercenary, annoyed that I'm ending up babysitting the girl.

Several battles later in the evening I'm exhausted, but realize the scroll is missing and I pause for a moment at a large, dark ominous cave. I start to realize that if I go in there, I'm not just going in there for a scroll. I will be determined to see all of this crusade out till the end. I look at the young girl and realize she will probably not make it with me to that point. Her skills are lacking, and she's not as experienced as I am, and the demons continue to be more numerous and clever. I'm not quite sure how to express to her that I want her to live and stay alive, but that I am glad she is giving her life for this cause.

I start to wonder if I'm cold hearted for never expressing these things out loud. These sort of introspection thoughts continue for the remainder of the dream.

kyuuei

Emperor/Dictator
MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
I had a dream that I was running. It was through a forest, with all the trees bare, in the snow. My body ached from the bitter cold, I wasn't dressed in anything either. My eyes were like that of an animals, primitive and scared like a hunter was after me. I was trying to calculate, think of a plan of escape, and I didn't even know what I was running from just then. I ran across a stream of icy water that was half frozen and I could feel pins and needles shoot across my body from how cold it was. My teeth were chattering, and my lips and mouth felt dry, my nose running. I skid to a stop beneath a large tree, beautiful with designs making up the bark, and fruit of all sorts hanging from it. It overshadowed me so much, I felt like a piece of the fruit myself in comparison to the size. I try to climb it, only to find it's sticky. And not just sticky, it's sticking to me. Drawing me into itself. I try to pull away, and find everything I touch to the tree has become attached. I'm soon drawn into it, and at it's core I am floating in a black abyss. I can't see anything anywhere I look, just dark, but I am glowing in pale light. I feel the shadows start to creep up my legs, my arms, trying to find their way into my ears, my nose and mouth, and every orifice it can grasp. I'm pulling against them, and struggling, clawing them away and biting and tearing. I'm gaining frustration and anger at them and the light glows ever brighter with my anger until it is an all out assault, my passionate anger and light versus the shadowy tendrils. I eventually get engulfed in a caccoon of them, at a stalemate.. They try to hold my light in, and I don't allow them near enough to touch me, ever guarding and never loosening up or letting my anger die at them.

kyuuei

Emperor/Dictator
MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
I'm in with other military members at a huge mansion safe house in another country. This dream was really scattered and out of focus, like the camera was shakey or something.

I can only clearly make out that I climbed into a secret hang out, which was full of gay men making out to make me feel uncomfortable enough to leave them be. I didn't feel uncomfortable, but left to respect them.

My team mate Alaniz in trouble, and myself having to bail him out. Then asking him if he's volunteering early for deployment, and that I'd go with him.

Walking through the rafters of this place and working.

There were other events, and I can see them in my head, but I can't quite put words to the pictures. They're distorted and odd.

ayoitsStepho

Twerking & Lurking
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I envy you a bit. My dreams consist nothing other than demons, gore and lots of blood and people dying. Oh and lots of Apocalypse. Always the coming of the end times. Recently my ex boyfriend has come into these dreams as well, but he's always the one in the back with a look of evil in his eyes that isn't apparent to anyone but myself....

Seriously, I wonder if I'm screwed up in the head with the amount of blood and gore i see. I don't even read or watch movies that involve anything with that sort of thing because I already have horrible nightmares like that...

kyuuei

Emperor/Dictator
MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
I don't think people can be screwed up based on their dreams. I'd rather experience all the inane shit that goes on in my head via dreams, or daydreams, than try to act them out irl. Like I said, I refrain from posting anything I deem X-rated. But I don't leave X to mean sex, persay. I leave out anything involving too much gore, or offensive material. People just don't need to be in my head THAT much. ;) So if you'll notice, even though I dream every night, I hardly ever get to post on here.