• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[Other] Kyuuei's Dream Journal

kyuuei

Emperor/Dictator
MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
I was on a bus, in uniform, with the rest of my army buddies in 1st platoon. I was joking around with my friend while text messaging, when I see in the distance a plane flying really low to the ground. It's a bit foggy outside, but not so much as to obstruct vision, so I can make out the plane, and for some reason a chain attached to a large sheet of metal... And I see as the plane keeps flying that THAT metal piece has a chain and another, rusty one just as big. It hit a powerline and knocked the powerline down. I start to record it on my phone and tell my buddy to look.. And I realize that there are three pieces weighing the plane down in total, and the third piece has been scraping the ground for a while. The hit from the telephone pole earlier throws the plane off balance, and down it goes.

It crashes violently into the field of crops and the crash is big enough and loud enough for schrapnel to fly all the way into the road area and where we are. I had grabbed my helmet immediately when I saw it crash. The bus is stopped by now, and I wedge my phone into my helmet so it'll record while I'm getting off the bus. I jam off the bus with everyone else, and my Plt Sgt tells everyone to grab their gloves and anything to extinguish fires with. I grabbed a wool blanket I knew was my side of my ruck, and I jump the low-lying barbed fence and make a break for the scene.

kyuuei

Emperor/Dictator
MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
" ... I miss you."

I don't even know who I am saying that to.. I didn't even know it came out until I finished. I look to see if there is a place to insert a tape or DVD, but I stop just as quickly as I started. I hear voices outside the door. I adjust where I am standing so I am nearly flat against the wall the door opens into. I lift my rifle, and put the red arrow at head height of it. I needed direction, and my friend was it. I need to find my friend.

On February 14th, last year, at 3:01 pm I wrote this dream...

February 14th, this year, at 3 am is when I started playing this "I miss you" game with a guy here.. I find this to be slightly interesting.

kyuuei

Emperor/Dictator
MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
I wake up inside of Sun's apartment, in the middle of one of three circles connected by triangular lines on the ground. I have a feeling my friends were there, but are no longer. I stand up and explore his apartment--everything is messed up. Chains are on the front door. The TV is on, and static is playing. The bathroom's sink is broken, water dribbling out of it, and there is a hole in the wall big enough to climb through. I call out Sun's name.. I use my phone for a flashlight, which has no signal at all, and climb down into the dark a bit. The TV's static gets louder and louder and I suddenly cannot stand the noise of it... and everything goes black a second.

When I notice next, I'm in a subway going down an escalator. There's a palette broken down at the bottom. It's completely empty inside. Nervous, I grab one of the smaller lengths of wood with a couple nails sticking out of it. "Sun?.. Sun..." The longer I am alone the more frightened I am becoming.

I advance down, seeing another gateway upwards chained off. As I round the corner, it is pitch black in the tunnel ahead, the darkness acting like it is swallowing my phone's light. I hear a voice.. and when I look down again, a shadow moves down the tunnel and disappears into the black with it. I panic and start to run down it, vaulting over a ticket booth into a more open area with flickering lights. I look around frantically, and scream for Sun--and then it is black again.

I'm sitting on the railway car.. My car is lit up--the next is not. I lack my light source now, but I still have my makeshift weapon. I look around a bit, breathing heavily and shivering now. I stumble a bit from trembling too much.. and something tells me I have to go into that blacker car. Armed with not much at all and no bravery, I walk in and realize there are people all in the car. They're just sitting there absently, shadows of figures... They have no faces I soon realize when my eyes adjust. One of them gets up and grabs me, and I swing and hit with the stick--and as I feel resistance back I realize it is not bothered at all by my weapon. I wiggle free and run towards the other end of the car, screaming with everything I have for Sun, and as I slam into the doorway it gives way and opens and I fall onto the tracks.

I'm panting heavily, and crying a little bit, and as I look up I realize there is no light at all. I hear a soft moan and a slow shudder of a heavy body dragging itself.. I'm absolutely frozen. I don't know where to go, or where to run, and the ground is so uneven and I'm welling up with tears because I have no other way of venting my fear. I wake up as it gets close enough to start breathing in my ear, an increasingly panicked and inhuman sound.

kyuuei

Emperor/Dictator
MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
These malaria pills I take screw around with your dreams and create intense, and off-center dreams you'd never have on your own.

The segments I can remember:

I'm working at a golden-corral-type establishment. Curry, a girl I know here, is trying to train people on how to work here but she's in too many places at once, and it is annoying me since I'm unaware of how to do my job and all she has to do is sit still for a moment to tell me.

The owner gets on her and me about something, and she starts to complain on why she needs to hop around everywhere and wait on him hand and foot. I told her to get stern and just do her job and not to worry about what he is saying, but she seems unable to make her spine that rigid.

There's something about us working right next to a beautiful crystal-clear beach.

I'm waiting at night then by a sealed off concrete box for my friend, and this other girl who's pretty as hell but never really got along with me at all for reasons beyond me, with long brown hair, who asks me something. I answer gruffly to keep the conversation simple, unaware of if she's genuinely being nice or not, and she answers, "You should just marry him then." She looks down immediately and grumbles a " ... Lord knows he never would look at me that way." I look to her again suddenly, realizing what she said, eyes wide. "huh?" I said, with all the grace of a tard, and she walks off briskly. As I'm about to call to her, my friends show up laughing and start talking to me.

kyuuei

Emperor/Dictator
MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
I had a couple vivid dreams I cannot write here. One, admittedly, pertaining to sex, and the other to mission-related material.

~~~~

I was in the dead of winter. It was white everywhere, the trees were barely poking brittle thin needles and branches from beneath the thick white layers weighing them down. I kept walking through the snow, my legs burning for two different reasons -- my shins burning from being numb for so long, and my thighs from trying to walk through knee-high snow for so long. My arms had long gone numb, I was in summer clothes. My shoes were soaked and my feet felt like stumps. I fell, twice, trying to keep going. In the distance I spotted something.
I walked over to it as fast as I could, hoping for it to be any sign of a change in the tone--and I picked up a card. When I tried to read it, it started to melt into my skin--attaching to my hand like a sticker at first and then acting more like a clingy syrup and then turning black. It spread over my body, under my clothes and started to take over my skin. I tried to push it away from my face, but it only slowed it down, and I started to taste a metallic tone like pennies were in my mouth, and my ears felt muffled and then all of the snow disappeared.

When I opened my eyes again, everyone was around me treating me the same way, but my eyes were solid black--I could see them in the mirror, but everyone else didn't notice. I wanted to scream for help, but it was like no one knew I needed it. They couldn't hear me when I screamed. My body walked along, and I realized I was far away from my body.. riding along like a virus, even though it is mine by rights.

MacGuffin

Permabanned
MBTI Type
xkcd
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
SEX DREAM!!! SEX DREAM!!! SEX DREAM!!! SEX DREAM!!!

kyuuei

Emperor/Dictator
MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
Two army people I don't know well (one was definitely Smith the other seemed more like hill but I couldn't not be certain) and I were driving in a truck. I was getting sick of their flirting and lovey dovetail shit up there and suggested they pull over and borrow someones bed. Well they take me up on my suggestion despite its sarcasm. It seems to be a run down orphanage of sorts.. butbmore like something you would see in a scatter movie.

I am walking amongst the children while they are inside with the owner. One girlwho couldn't be more than 4 years old is trying to cut up beads to snort with her too long fingernails. I take a picture and cant stand to be there anymore. My friends come out successful. The owner is talking about how shes teaching the kids to cuss. I get in the truck and the windows are rolled down a bit still.

I hear the sound of flies swarming.. getting closer. I get a slight whiff of death and decay .. and I'm suddenly uneasy and scramble to roll the windows up.

kyuuei

Emperor/Dictator
MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
It was very cartoony.. a guy liked a girl. They were practicing archery and a helicopter tied them up and kidnapped them. The guy tried to save the girl and in the struggle the ropes were cut and they were both falling from the sky. They ended up landing safely.

In the next dream.. I was at a supermarket with my youngest sister. An African woman was trying to shop there .. she had three babies in her cart. They were laying in cake pans filled with mud and each were covered with a piece of chipatti. I talked to the woman and she was trying to keep the babies warm. I started to search for the baby section to give her basic items but it was no use.. I couldn't find sufficient supplies for the lady.

kyuuei

Emperor/Dictator
MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
Some dreams to record from lately. I didn't have internet access.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I can't tell everything about this dream, unfortunately. All I can legally say is detainees attacked, and someone came and attacked me that was not a detainee, and I was pushed against some railings, and I was starting to win the struggle, and they were biting and scratching like crazy.

I was me.. but not played by me. I was younger, softer looking, more feminine.. with fiery red hair that curled like crazy. I was in Africa, I think.. the houses were set up like small, normal homes, but there were no walls or ceilings. I was in a neighborhood of them. As if the walls were just gone--the only ones that remained were half-walls that held up stained glass art all over the place. I was naked, in the lap of an older man. I wanted him badly. The next thing I know, I'm laying on the couch, I assume some sort of sex has happened at this point that my dream omitted. The man is trying to leave. He is standing over me, and he says with a strained voice, "you know what the worst part of this is? You're the worst girl I've ever met. I never want to see you again.." I'm dazed. I can't tell if it is from what we just did, or from his words that stung so badly they were hurting my chest, though I didn't show it. My eyes were completely fixed on a rainbow shining right onto them from the moon's light through the stained glass. The night was absolutely gorgeous, a wide night sky as far as the eye could see. I finally say, "You know what the best part about this is? ... The best guy in the world knows my name." I think I got to him, I could feel he was shaking.. I couldn't tell if he was lying to me to get rid of me for some reason, or if there was just a general sense of guilt that he felt that way and knew how I felt. It was morning.. and he was gone. I stood up, still naked. There are two African women sitting on the porch of one of the other homes near the one I am in. I don't really get bothered by them--as if the walls were still there and they can't see me. I go to try and put on a pair of shorts, and there are tiny tiny turtles and frogs completely swarming my clothing for some reason. I can't bring myself to hurt them by brushing them out.. I think I interacted with the women, but I can't remember.

There was an old man and a younger man, and the older man was trying to convince the younger one to allow him to travel back in time so he could re-live his first date in the 70s with his now-gone wife. The younger man finally agrees, I think. Then for some reason, he's on these stilts and scooby-doo-native-like get-up, trying to sneak into this weird forest area even though now that I'm awake that attire is not sneaky-looking at all. Anyways, he discards the stilts and tries to sneak into this area, but his nemesis catches him, and finds his stilts and breaks them. Someone else in stilts that is a real native walks by in the background in the same wacky stilts.

There was a boy named Jimmy who apparently had cancer. He wrote a story.. and someone was reflecting about how brave he was and how he went out in a blaze of glory with an adventure on a train. I'm on that train, and I remember crying listening to the story.. but I'm not anymore. I'm happy I heard it, and read his story that he wrote, and I'm running with HFD through the cars and laughing and I remember how sunny it is.

It's night time. I'm in America, but it's a different sort of America. I'm in my uniform, and on the loud speakers that surround the place Joy to the world starts playing. I'm suddenly aware of how small I am.. and how huge the sky is. The night sky goes on forever, and it's wide and wider. I'm at the position of attention, looking on at fireworks being launched into the sky, and then some small cruisers followed by a HUGE, massive air battleship of sorts. It's very futuristic looking, and it takes up the entire night sky, and I know that I'm about to transported into it. On the intercom after the song, you can hear a Lt. Col. addressing America about how he's covering the skies and America shouldn't have to look up with worry but pride. I'm instantly teleported into the carrier, though it feels harsher than a teleportation, like a really instant yanking. I'm in a pod, and in my head I've dreamed about what I would say if I were interviewed.. though they only interview officers.. and besides, I'm not navy and I'm currently working on a naval section.. But I practice my pretend speech while I wait for the interviews to finish anyways. There's a couple next to me teleported as well, they look so hollywood-like. The man sharp and handsome, his wife a feminine reflection of him and FBI. The person who conducts the interviews is asking him something, and he's refusing to leave her side. He won't interview him if he doesn't leave her side, and she's saying how hurtful the interviewee is being right now, but he doesn't care. Instead he hands the first person he sees the mic--which is me! I have to adjust my speech, but I can't hesitate. It's a huge deal to talk for some reason. "This is Sgt Kyuuei, we're keeping you safe down here America!" I say in a cheery, but confident tone. I'm not even Navy, I think to myself! But it seemed like the right thing to say given the position.

kyuuei

Emperor/Dictator
MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
One from a time ago I forgot to record, one from last night.

I was riding in the car with several people I worked with. I was in an FBI-sort of government agency, we collect information and do counter terrorism behind the scenes. We're all in civilian clothes. Our group is pretty close together--we hang out after work, eat together, etc. I get a call from one of the guys, and I start talking to him. He didn't show up to work on time and was calling to apologize and said that Rick should have been in for him. .. Something isn't right there. In the city we're currently working in, Rick and I are roommates. I knew Rick was gone for the next two days in D.C. to report to higher. I don't let him know that I know I just state, "Oh, that's weird. He's usually on time and didn't show up today." The guy, Slane, on the phone says, "Yeah, can you give me his apartment number? I've forgotten my book with our listings in it.." I lie. "Sure, apartment 105." It's an empty apartment that can be seen from the window of the apartment Rick and I share. I tell the guys in the vehicle about the phone call.

We set up in the empty apartment, and wait. Slane walks up, predictably at almost nightfall, and I slam the back of the gun into the dude's face. He immediately falls back and then lunges forward trying to tackle me, but my guys have him by then, and I grab him by the neck and choke him out cold while my guys search him. He was one of ours--but he came there to kill Rick. The gun he had was one he could easily get rid of, he had gloves on, long sleeves, and freshly shaved and scrubbed his face and head. I answered the phone, and the guy on the other line was one I recognized as well--he was taking orders from one of old higher ups that we recently got rid of.. "What the fuck is going on here?" I said out loud.

I'm laying on bricks. Brick flooring, in a very dark room. I can barely see when I crack my eyes own, they're blurry and hurt to move. The dripping I hear is so close that it sounds loud and obnoxious and my head starts pounding to the rhythm of it. I try to move my hand but it is bound. I wiggle my foot a bit and my legs are free, but they're also sore. I go to lift my head and it is heavy--my hair is matted and soaked with whatever is dripping next to me, and I feel it run down my cheek. My head is killing me, but I can't lay in that position anymore. I try to start wiggling my arms around my hips to put my hands infront of me. It takes more than a while to accomplish this. When I do, I push my hair back and wipe my face off. There's a bit of moonlight creeping in through the ceiling crack. I shuffle over to it and I notice my hands and the rope binding them are dark and smeared with whatever I just wiped off the side of my face. There's a piece of me that instantly knows it is blood, but there's another part of me that ignores that because it would freak me out too much. I look over at where I was laying at, but I can't see well enough to see how big the puddle is. I hear breathing.. Not close, but within the same vacinity. I scoot towards it, hoping it is someone else stuck like I am, a friend--but I hit into a wall of bars instead. Cage-like bars.. I'm trapped. The breathing is past the bars. I whisper. "Hello? Are you okay?" The breathing falters--then continues. Finally, it whispers back.. the voice is so pained that I cannot make out everything it said. "I'll be next ya know.. you cant... dont... stay.." I whisper back, "I can't hear you. Come closer." And the breath whispers back, "Run away.. run away.." My eyes slam shut at the sudden bright light--someone turned on a light switch. The bulb is actually quite dim, but in the dark it seemed unnecessarily bright. I squint my eyes open and look around--the other cage across from me is empty. A shadow is walking back up the stairs. I can't tell if it is just wearing the darkest black clothes I have ever seen or what--but it drinks in the light instead of reflecting it so I cannot make out any features. I start to look for somehing to chip at the low ceiling crack with.

kyuuei

Emperor/Dictator
MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
I was sitting in a chair outside, looking at my house.. The one I built with my own two hands. Its a work in progress, but it is done enough for the long haul and suitable for living. Im drinking a glass of a sickly-sweet wine since wine is never sweet enough for me. Its dusk, and there are paper lantern lights lighting up the small pop-up gazebo I'm using as a porch. Im just staring at it, standing up straight and looking beautiful.

It looks so lonely. I resolve that it hasn't been lived in yet--my decorations haven't had time to settle down onto it.. the cups and plates aren't used yet. The TV isn't a tangle of cords from video game consoles. I haven't set up a Christmas tree yet or put on halloween decorations. .... its made for one person.

The house is built for one person. Confidently built with the intentions on only one person living within it. There is one place for a person to sit and eat, to sleep, to shower and cook and study and dress. All of my money, efforts, time, and everything was put into this home built for one. I look down at my hand and I'm staring at the spaces between my fingers. I take another sip of wine, but it doesn't taste good at all.. it tastes thick and swollen. Only its my throat, not the drink. And I realize I'm tearing up a bit.

.. There's room for two people. There has to be. Two people can sleep on that pull-out couch. The loft bed can be a napping bed for quick rests and guests. The kitchen can have a drop-leaf table added for two people to sit at. The bathroom doesn't need to be bigger for two people to live at it.. Some corner shelves will store more toiletries. The closet can be better organized to handle more clothes. How much space do two people need? Can a nice, small porch/deck area be added to give the place more space outdoors? The space above the bathroom can be modified to accomodate more storage.. Why am I worrying about this? Any of it?

I snap out of it and stop looking at my hand and look back at the house. The sun's just gone down now, the world's shades of blue and black, and the lights of the house are soft and inviting. Somehow my wine glass is empty. I can't seem to bring myself to get up and walk into the house. Like if I walk into it, I won't leave it, and I'll stay in there. And I wanted to be outside just a little longer.

I'm looking at the horizon, and I just want to run to the end of it, past it, even though I don't have the sun to guide me anymore. I wonder what's stopping me, but nothing is in my way.. I just don't move. I can't go in the house, I can't run to the horizon.. I just sit there in the middle of the two.

kyuuei

Emperor/Dictator
MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
I was on a plane. I knew how I got there--I just didn't want to be there anymore. It was too real now that I was in the air. I pushed at and adjusted the straps on the parachute, and my stomach was rolling in nerves.. I could feel the color fleeing from my face when the plane gained altitude a bit too fast for my liking, and the conversation going on around me was muffled by my own thoughts. A hand touched my leg, and I snapped my head to look up at it's owner--and smiled a bit. The guy asked me, "Are you okay?" in French, and I nodded, though he knew I was lying.

When it was time to stand, I didn't. I wanted to--but I was frozen.. as if when I stood, there was definitely no going back to sitting. Which was true. The guy helped me to my feet, and I blurted out against my wishes "I cannot!" in French as well. I thought I would cry, my fear had my throat and it was choking me. The guy leaned in, and kissed me--a gentle, lingering touch, but everything seemed to melt. My fear was still tightly wrapped around my body, but I was ignoring it for that moment. And when I did, he pushed me--and I was falling in the air, the entire world below me immense and tiny at the same time.. and when my watering eyes looked up, he was right there falling with me.

And for just a second, I wasn't scared.

kyuuei

Emperor/Dictator
MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
Sometimes, my sleeping mixes with my awareness that I have nightly sleep paralysis.. causing me the inability to fight during some dreams. I dreamed I was in a building with zombies, and I ended up having to hide because my attempts to fight made me freeze--I thought I was frozen in fear for a moment, but I WANTED to fight and couldn't get myself to move.. a tiny voice in my mind informed me that I couldn't move my body is why, and I resorted to hiding instead. It was a really odd thing.

I was running a steam-punk coffee shop. There were crazy, old-world looking gizmos, steam machinery, gilded surfaces and some people were dressed up for the occasion. We had a small array of wines and ales from microbreweries and some cakes made with steam-powered ovens, but the coffee machines were the attraction of the place. It looked like a mad scientist's school lab. It was a pretty awesome dream. I kept running to and fro, cleaning up various things and setting up the machinery and showing new customers how to use it. I'm not sure how I was dressed, but everyone else working there was in period-appropriate attire.

Permabanned
Zombies? Not you too :doh:
I've had the freeze thing happening a few times, it's like a fear mechanism pointing out a weakness or a resolve, symbolic, me thinks.
Bad Ass steam punk theme though. :applause:

kyuuei

Emperor/Dictator
MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
Zombies? Not you too :doh:
I've had the freeze thing happening a few times, it's like a fear mechanism pointing out a weakness or a resolve, symbolic, me thinks.
Bad Ass steam punk theme though. :applause:

:encore:

I've woken suddenly where my body needed time to adjust to the sudden alertness, so I was stuck in place until my body could move again.. That used to make me panic when it happened the first few times, but I'm more used to it now.. so soon as I discover I am awake and things are real, I just relax and wait a moment and I'll be able to move again. The sooner you relax, the sooner it goes away.

And yes! I haven't had a scary zombie dream in a long while and they've made an unwelcome comeback. :unsure: I did quite enjoy the steam-punk dream though.. Something about old world things absolutely strikes my heart full of joy.

kyuuei

Emperor/Dictator
MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
I was in an airplane.. and I was the pilot. I was breathing heavily--like I was panicked, but the plane ride seemed smooth and everything going well. A voice in the earphones I was wearing was laughing a bit and told me to calm down. I tried.

Everything was so beautiful from that high up. There was a whole world of lush jungle environment, and even though you could see in the distance some horrid patches of cleared land where man had encroached unwanted into nature, the scenery was breathtaking. It was a tiny plane, barely big enough for two people, and I was traveling down what I believe to be the Amazon River area. I couldn't hardly calm down, I was shaking and wriggling around in my seat. I was excited, and anxious, and completely taken aback by the view.

... And a bird crashed through the turbine, and suddenly everything wasn't working right. The other took over piloting, since I was still in training, but there wasn't much we could do--we landed in the water well enough, and the 'crash' landing was jostling at best. A great landing under the circumstances. I was panicked like crazy, but I suppose I trusted the other pilot (that I could not see) enough to not be scared out of my mind, I was jumping around like crazy and laughing and saying, "Did you see all that?!" as if he didn't while trying to shake mud off of my boots. It was raining.

kyuuei

Emperor/Dictator
MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
I was building a shelter. I was in the beginning stages of it, and I'd only finished digging into the small hillside the portion that would become a hobbit hole of sorts. I'd been sleeping underneath my old army mosquito netting in a hammock I seemed to have made out of my old sheets. There were one of my tapestries tied in three points to three clustered trees which served as a soft shelf with my belongings on it. My army waterproof bag hung from the fourth corner, tied up to protect whatever was inside. Currently, I was taking a break at the peak of the day and went to bathe in the small creek that was surprisingly fast for how small it was. I rinsed dark, black soil off of my hands and legs, scrubbed my hair with my fingertips and nails, and grabbed a rock I'd apparently been using to scrub my feet more. When done, I laid out on the freshly grown grass for a moment, then dressed again, drank some more, and went to continue my work. When dusk had arrived, I opened the waterproof bag and took out a small cup of grain. I wedged the cup between two rocks and poured some water in and allowed it to heat up under a fire I started. I went foraging for some mushrooms and nuts, and having found only mushrooms, I brought them back and stirred the rice with a stick and tossed them in. When it had turned into complete mush I took it off of the heat and started to just scoop it into my mouth with the stick.
I crawled into my hammock, and I was looking up at the sky. How long would I have to live out here like this? Would someone find me? ... Did everyone think I was dead by now? Am I giving up by building this shelter? I kept asking questions that had no answers to them.. And I miss him so much. My stomach had long adjusted to the crappy rations of food, but I seemed to have not adjusted to the isolation at all.. So I fell asleep with an upset stomach anyways.

~~~~

I was pushing on a plug of sorts. Not a literal plug, but a thick cement box of sorts that was jammed into the side of a cement structure. I was using my legs and arms, and I could hold it with it wedged a certain way so as to have the shape of the plug assist me. ENTJ was helping me push on it, and started to tell me he saw children down the way. I told him I was too short to lift them up to the chain, that I would hold here until he got back. He hesitated, then went. ENTJ was just barely tall enough to lift kids up to the person dangling on a rope that could go no further down. The rescue was a success, children were being lifted up to safety.
The top of the dam, where I was, was starting to crack. I started to get scared, but the cracks had not reached me quite yet. I still had time. I tried to look at ENTJ down the way in the basin, but I couldn't move my head far enough. A voice came up beside me. I cannot recall the threats now, but it was on a roll with a barrage of vengeance-filled speeches as it paced back and forth behind me. The person behind the voice hit me in the arm, then in the leg. Then repeated it several times. The wall was starting to crack faster. "You'll kill us both!" I said, concentrating as hard as I could on keeping the plug secured. My leg was numb, and my arm was screaming, but I was still holding.
ENTJ pushes the last kid up to the rope man, and the rope man comes down for him. ENTJ grabs hold, and once on land, tells the rope man there is another person they need to help and finds a decent piece of heavy steel to use as a wedge for me to make my escape. They start to run to the top of dam with it--and run faster when the cracking is audible and visible. ENTJ shouts at me, but with no response. He stops and yells out again and runs towards the walkway, but rope man is now holding him back and ends up tackling him to the ground.
The wall makes a horrible noise. It's breaking. The voice looks over--and I see what he's seeing too. ENTJ and another running up the hill. The voice turns to me, takes a couple steps back, and starts to run straight at me. I felt like time was suppose to stop--to stand still, when something that kills you is going to happen. But it didn't. It was so fast. I pushed away from the plug and let go--the block slammed right into the voice, water burst out from the hole only for a moment. Just long enough for me to watch the rest of the wall completely crack, break, and explode violently out towards me. The water and the stone came straight for me, and all went black in a single painful jolt.