• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[Other] Kyuuei's Dream Journal

Qlip

Post Human Post
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
^^^^
Interesting. Like INTP, the forum member? Or an INTP?

kyuuei

Emperor/Dictator
MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
Most definitely Not the forum member INTP.. I substitute names/identifying things with people's personality type sometimes for privacy.. Less for them, and more for me. I don't always want to tell people if I am dreaming about them. Sometimes I do.. but sometimes I don't.

Qlip

Post Human Post
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Understandable. I like understanding dreams. I'm surprised people share them sometimes, because they can reveal a lot about the person if you have the right decoder ring.

kyuuei

Emperor/Dictator
MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
I get a bit embarrassed.. but.. if it's not sexual, or totally embarrassing, I'll post it. I remember a lot more dreams than I care to post about.

kyuuei

Emperor/Dictator
MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
I can hear dripping water. Slow, steady dripping. It's so loud and sudden, that even though I can anticipate when it is going to happen my eyelids still twitch. That's why it's dark, my eyes are closed. I open them and I feel like the entire world suddenly crushed me. I quickly close them. It is too bright. Sensations start pouring in after that, and I am analyzing each of them as quickly as I can. My head feels dizzy and drunk. My shoulders ache, and my wrists feel numb along with my fingers. I open my eyes again. There is a light right on them. My neck is sore from my head lazily flopped back the entire time I've been out. I manage to roll it to let it flop forward instead, and blood comes rushing up. My eyes adjust to the spots and the darkness of the rest of the room. My hands are bound above my head, but my feet can touch the ground. I stand on wobbly legs to let blood come back to my wrists as well. I can only remember flashes of how I got here..

We were on a convoy in the middle of no where. Our comms were good, but we couldn't get the AO's HQ to respond to us.. we never get them to though. I'm in the turret, and I stop the convoy due to a suspicious article in the road. I don't even have time to examine it. The next thing I know there is nothing but sand in my vision.. a moment of the wind howling in my ears, and a ringing sensation in them as I fall into the grassy ditch next to the road. My vehicle is on fire. I can move. I try to locate my weapon while standing, and everything goes dark.

I'm scanning the room. It wasn't designed to hold prisoners or kidnapped people, they added the chains that are keeping me up to the ceiling. The ceiling is cement, like the rest of the room, and cold. I still have my boots, though they took my top. My wallet isn't in my pocket anymore. Why am I worried about that? Where is my company? Are they all in here like me? With as many weapons as they've got, that must be impossible. So why am I here? Are there others? My head is starting to come to me again. I scan the room once more and realize there is a camera infront of me. My heart feels like it is in my stomach. There is a man in the room with me. How long has he been there? He must have seen me wake up.

He walks over to me, grinning slightly.. he looks mad. Not angry.. Mad. I try to wet my throat, my mouth feels full of cotton. We lock eyes for a brief moment, before there is an overwhelming sensation to vomit followed by me gagging. I'm listening to myself react to a punch right in my gut, as if I'm far away from myself. The camera can't be good. I need to get out of here. He has a rifle... No. He has MY weapon. I don't want to look up at the ceiling again. I start to pull furiously on the chains. I feel like I have no strength at all. I'm wiggling them back and forth. My hands are aching, and I am trying to squeeze them through whatever metal is binding them. He looks amused that I am struggling. Sicko. He finally talks, and his voice sounds as perverse as he does, "Your friend would not talk. You look smarter than he was."

Was? ...

He doesn't speak English very well. I'm panicked in the corner of this place. My legs are not bound, but how far would I get? He probably has a knife as well. The weapon is far enough away, but--... But my hands ARE slipping. My eyes are watering, I can't tell from the pain of struggling or from the punch he landed earlier. I'm still having trouble breathing from it. The thought of someone else from my convoy being here makes everything heated in my body. My veins are on fire, and my head has never felt so clear. He turns his head to address the camera, and my wrist comes free. I didn't expect the entire chain from my other arm to fall from the ceiling, and it slams him right in the head. I waste no time grabbing the other end and pulling it tight around his neck. It felt like an eternity, struggling with this man. My boot planted in his shoulder blades, both arms bracing the chain as he flopped wildly, trying to cut me but his lack of flexibility not allowing him. I thought he was playing dead for a while...

He made so much noise. I'm panicking.. Who all heard that? Is there anyone near by? Where is this friend of mine? I can't yank my other hand from the chain, so I wrap it around my forearm and grasp my rifle. I'm shaking so badly. Calm yourself, girl, doesn't sound so reassuring. I look at the camera... Is it broadcasting live? Or just recording? "My name is Kyuuei... I don't know where I am. But I need to leave here. If this is broadcasting. I am alive.."

How long have I been gone from the company? " ... I miss you."

I don't even know who I am saying that to.. I didn't even know it came out until I finished. I look to see if there is a place to insert a tape or DVD, but I stop just as quickly as I started. I hear voices outside the door. I adjust where I am standing so I am nearly flat against the wall the door opens into. I lift my rifle, and put the red arrow at head height of it. I needed direction, and my friend was it. I need to find my friend.

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I can hear dripping water. Slow, steady dripping. It's so loud and sudden, that even though I can anticipate when it is going to happen my eyelids still twitch. That's why it's dark, my eyes are closed. I open them and I feel like the entire world suddenly crushed me. I quickly close them. It is too bright. Sensations start pouring in after that, and I am analyzing each of them as quickly as I can. My head feels dizzy and drunk. My shoulders ache, and my wrists feel numb along with my fingers. I open my eyes again. There is a light right on them. My neck is sore from my head lazily flopped back the entire time I've been out. I manage to roll it to let it flop forward instead, and blood comes rushing up. My eyes adjust to the spots and the darkness of the rest of the room. My hands are bound above my head, but my feet can touch the ground. I stand on wobbly legs to let blood come back to my wrists as well. I can only remember flashes of how I got here..

We were on a convoy in the middle of no where. Our comms were good, but we couldn't get the AO's HQ to respond to us.. we never get them to though. I'm in the turret, and I stop the convoy due to a suspicious article in the road. I don't even have time to examine it. The next thing I know there is nothing but sand in my vision.. a moment of the wind howling in my ears, and a ringing sensation in them as I fall into the grassy ditch next to the road. My vehicle is on fire. I can move. I try to locate my weapon while standing, and everything goes dark.

I'm scanning the room. It wasn't designed to hold prisoners or kidnapped people, they added the chains that are keeping me up to the ceiling. The ceiling is cement, like the rest of the room, and cold. I still have my boots, though they took my top. My wallet isn't in my pocket anymore. Why am I worried about that? Where is my company? Are they all in here like me? With as many weapons as they've got, that must be impossible. So why am I here? Are there others? My head is starting to come to me again. I scan the room once more and realize there is a camera infront of me. My heart feels like it is in my stomach. There is a man in the room with me. How long has he been there? He must have seen me wake up.

He walks over to me, grinning slightly.. he looks mad. Not angry.. Mad. I try to wet my throat, my mouth feels full of cotton. We lock eyes for a brief moment, before there is an overwhelming sensation to vomit followed by me gagging. I'm listening to myself react to a punch right in my gut, as if I'm far away from myself. The camera can't be good. I need to get out of here. He has a rifle... No. He has MY weapon. I don't want to look up at the ceiling again. I start to pull furiously on the chains. I feel like I have no strength at all. I'm wiggling them back and forth. My hands are aching, and I am trying to squeeze them through whatever metal is binding them. He looks amused that I am struggling. Sicko. He finally talks, and his voice sounds as perverse as he does, "Your friend would not talk. You look smarter than he was."

Was? ...

He doesn't speak English very well. I'm panicked in the corner of this place. My legs are not bound, but how far would I get? He probably has a knife as well. The weapon is far enough away, but--... But my hands ARE slipping. My eyes are watering, I can't tell from the pain of struggling or from the punch he landed earlier. I'm still having trouble breathing from it. The thought of someone else from my convoy being here makes everything heated in my body. My veins are on fire, and my head has never felt so clear. He turns his head to address the camera, and my wrist comes free. I didn't expect the entire chain from my other arm to fall from the ceiling, and it slams him right in the head. I waste no time grabbing the other end and pulling it tight around his neck. It felt like an eternity, struggling with this man. My boot planted in his shoulder blades, both arms bracing the chain as he flopped wildly, trying to cut me but his lack of flexibility not allowing him. I thought he was playing dead for a while...

He made so much noise. I'm panicking.. Who all heard that? Is there anyone near by? Where is this friend of mine? I can't yank my other hand from the chain, so I wrap it around my forearm and grasp my rifle. I'm shaking so badly. Calm yourself, girl, doesn't sound so reassuring. I look at the camera... Is it broadcasting live? Or just recording? "My name is Kyuuei... I don't know where I am. But I need to leave here. If this is broadcasting. I am alive.."

How long have I been gone from the company? " ... I miss you."

I don't even know who I am saying that to.. I didn't even know it came out until I finished. I look to see if there is a place to insert a tape or DVD, but I stop just as quickly as I started. I hear voices outside the door. I adjust where I am standing so I am nearly flat against the wall the door opens into. I lift my rifle, and put the red arrow at head height of it. I needed direction, and my friend was it. I need to find my friend.

your dreams are SOO 8 :solidarity:

kyuuei

Emperor/Dictator
MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
I woke up on a bed that wasn't my own, but it was mine in the dream. Brightly blue-and-green colored pillows, my white comforter. I stretched over and grabbed my robe, throwing it around my summer pajamas. The scene cuts to me carrying a newspaper and my breakfast out onto the patio. The house is overlooking the ocean. It is beautiful. The wind is soft and salty, and I can smell the morning tide. The weather is warm, but in the mornings the building shades my balcony from the sun. I'm scrolling through the adds and skimming the paper while drinking my cup of juice. I keep getting distracted by the view.. I'm watching a woman running on the beach with her dog. I decide today I'm going to go try my hand at boarding instead of fishing.

kyuuei

Emperor/Dictator
MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
I remember INTJ being extremely furious at me. Pacing the room, trying everything to keep himself collected while he raced thoughts through his mind. I was sitting there, head down, looking at my shoes and poking one toe to another, not thinking about anything at all. Finally, he grunted and sat down next to me. "You're a moron." He said finally. I laughed some and he looked at me even more angry that I'd find that amusing. To which I replied with, "No one believes me when I tell them that.. until they see it for themselves." INTJ sat there for a second, and I couldn't read his expression at all.. but it seemed like the anger melted from his face. "Thank you." I said to him softly and he shook his head, "Next time don't pull crazy stunts like that and you won't need to thank me."

It's all I remember from the dream.

kyuuei

Emperor/Dictator
MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
I have two to report from last night.

First - I'm in the desert again. We're sitting in a little alcove made by rocks, waiting for the rain to die down. I'm bored, and singing softly to myself. My LT is sitting across from me, trying to pretend he doesn't notice I'm cold, since I'm trying my best to hide it. I'm exhausted. Everything hurts so bad. I'm carrying him when his leg gets too bad.. we're not making good time. I wish I was the She-hulk or something. We haven't said much at all since I found him. I think he was in shock a bit... He finally speaks up though, and interupts my song. "Thank you.." He says, gruff and forced out.

I slammed into the doorway, pumping two bullets right into the two people inside, my gun swinging straight at my LT's head and freezing once I realized who it was. My friend. He was alive. .. LT Is Alive. They were bluffing... I notice they were not going to be bluffing.. I think the man was about to kill him right as I stormed in, judging by the positions they were facing and the weaponry in their hands. I run over to him and cut him loose. We both take off to the roof tops. I tell him on the other building I have a rope we can climb down with. I have a glove on one hand. He's racing next to me, yelling at me for not bothering to stop and follow military bearings and procedures. I'm just charging the hallways, shooting as I go, and hoping I'm not shot back. So far it's worked though. We get to the top of the building and I get a running start and jump to the other side. I look to him, and he's right behind me but doesn't quite jump as far as I do and slams his leg into the concrete edge. I shudder and tighten--I could HEAR his shin bone crack. I gather him up and pull him onto my back and tell him, "HOLD ON! This is GOING to hurt!" I throw myself off of the side of the roof just as the other men I left behind were entering it, and slide down the rope in an almost free-fall.. the glove doing little for my poor hand. We slam onto the ground and I gather myself up and push him into the vehicle I had ready for us at the bottom of the rope. I start it and speed off as fast and furious as I've ever driven a vehicle.

I smile over to him. "For breaking your leg? I should've thought it out better and put the rope on the other side." He shakes his head and sighs. "Thank you for saving me. I had said my last goodbyes and everything." I frown and look out at our vehicle.. out of gas and all that jazz, we dumped it off a while back but I could still barely see it at the bottom of a cliffside. "We're not even near safe yet ya know.." "How did you do all of that?" He demanded. "Were you trained with SWAT? Did you go on a mountain when you were 12 with Mr. Miyagi?" I laughed nervously and looked at my hand, still badly burned from the slide down yesterday. "... I was just scared. That's all." "You didn't look scared." "Of course I didn't look it.. I thought I'd throw up for sure though. They told me they'd killed you.. I was just going to get your body, ya know.." ... We were silent for a while after that. I gave him the cup we'd found in the truck with rain water in it, and let him drink it first.

Second one after I went back to sleep - I'm stuck in a prickly situation. I'm dressed rather well in a pair of nice red heels and my lovely red dress, INTJ and ENFJ friends are in suits next to INFJ, dressed in a blackl sequin gown that shows off her lovely pair, across the room. We made a promise we'd both wear something super nice. We got separated in the complication of things. The men holding the room pretty much hostage are looking for someone. A girl. I don't remember the name. The men seem unfamiliar with the girl they're looking for because the way the girl behind me is acting, I can tell she's the one they're looking for, but my body is covering her from their immediate view. She's so scared... I'm getting pissed off at her because her terror is keeping an entire room hostage. I see they're getting antsy and a bit trigger-happy soon, and start to bother another girl obviously married to the guy standing next to her.. she screams out a bit denying being the one they're looking for.

I growl a bit under my breath, and looking over at INTJ. He looks back at me, and I know he knows what I'm about to do. I look away before he tell me no, and as I yell out at the guys he bumps ENFJ in the side to help get INFJ to a safe place. ENFJ, like clockwork does so, swooping her up and pulling her aside, and INTJ starts trying to evaluate what he can do next. Meanwhile, the guys have already pulled me aside, and one of them has me around the neck. I can't breathe, and luckily for me how easily my skin changes colors makes him think he's choking me longer than he really is, so he releases me before it hurts too badly. I see just a glimpse of INTJ, he is furious. INTJ sees an opportunity though--he notices the undercover cop is still in the establishment he was talking to earlier. The cop is waiting for backup to arrive. I give an angry look at the girl that was too chicken-shit to say anything and gtfo before my ears ring and everything goes dark.

kyuuei

Emperor/Dictator
MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
I'm in the ocean. My skin feels so raw. I've swallowed enough sea water to make my stomach turn once already, I've since been more careful about my breathing and gasping. The shoreline is just such a tiny speck in the distance. I can see it, but it is so immensely far away. My stomach is growling in anger, both from the lack of food and water and from having to push out what little I'd consumed earlier. I'm not scared in the sense of losing my life, I'm more worried about staying on the surface and breathing. I wonder if the waves really will carry me into shore or if I have to swim the whole time. I'm not quite sure how that works.

I feel a stinging sensation on my shin. At first I think a jellyfish and panic, spinning around and trying to kick away when I see just how large of a fish it truly is. I scream and kick at it, making it swim away. "Great.. Blood in the water. Just what I need." I groan and look back to shore and start to swim. Stupid fish and their monsterous sizes. I ponder for a moment how scared I should be.. But I can see a boat coming. Is it my boat? The one I was knocked from earlier? I splash a lot and make noise, trying to get its attention. ... The boat is HUGE. I'm scared now that I'll be run over by it! I start to paddle away from it as fast as I can, and the waves push me as well, but even so my feet barely grazed the widest part of the boat. The people on board see me though! I think they did... A little white donut is thrown and I grab onto it with everything I am worth and they pull me up.

I soon realize these people cannot be nice people. No uniforms.. no party stuff.. the boat is ragged and ill kept, there are weapons on every person aboard. Pirates? Maybe.. At least I am alive. For now, I'm playing the "too weary to talk" card, and acting confused and dazed.. at least, moreso than I currently am. Someone talks to me, but in a language I can't understand.. He and two others laugh.

kyuuei

Emperor/Dictator
MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
I was in a gang. This was one of the more violent dreams I've ever had. There was nothing good about me in this dream.. I was dressed in my regular clothes, with a bandana and ball-cap. For whatever reason, this small asian male about my size but a bit muscular had pissed off my crew.. and I charged him. I went straight away to choking him out for some reason, something I regretted once he was too fiesty, but I put my boots into his back while he jumped something, breaking a good deal of his ribs. I grab him to haul him back to our base house, and I think it's odd that our house was open already. I thought he locked it. I walk into the main room area, which looks a lot like a hotel room, and turn to lay him into the hallway. I walk back over and I noticed no one followed me or looked relaxed. I turn back around and a beautiful black woman was there holding me hostage. for some reason, I thought to myself, "This woman is super kind to me later on.." as if I knew the future or something. But I don't at all. She makes me strip all of my clothing off to prove I'm unarmed, and one of my crew burns her verbally, and that's as far as I got.

Definitely one of the more violent, awful dreams I've had in a while. I didn't enjoy it.

Athenian200

Protocol Droid
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
I was in a gang. This was one of the more violent dreams I've ever had. There was nothing good about me in this dream.. I was dressed in my regular clothes, with a bandana and ball-cap. For whatever reason, this small asian male about my size but a bit muscular had pissed off my crew.. and I charged him. I went straight away to choking him out for some reason, something I regretted once he was too fiesty, but I put my boots into his back while he jumped something, breaking a good deal of his ribs. I grab him to haul him back to our base house, and I think it's odd that our house was open already. I thought he locked it. I walk into the main room area, which looks a lot like a hotel room, and turn to lay him into the hallway. I walk back over and I noticed no one followed me or looked relaxed. I turn back around and a beautiful black woman was there holding me hostage. for some reason, I thought to myself, "This woman is super kind to me later on.." as if I knew the future or something. But I don't at all. She makes me strip all of my clothing off to prove I'm unarmed, and one of my crew burns her verbally, and that's as far as I got.

Definitely one of the more violent, awful dreams I've had in a while. I didn't enjoy it.

The clearest thing I can identify in the dream, seems to be a theme of race. Are you white, by any chance? I think that the dream could be implying that you (subconsciously?) feel physically superior to Asians, and physically inferior to Black people in terms of strength? Can you remember the races of the other people in your gang?

Another thing I perceive in the atmosphere, is that you might feel, on some level, that you're involved with a group of people that don't respect other people's rights. For instance, you had to beat someone up in a horrible way, and then this other person forced you to strip naked. You were involved in a situation that was very confrontational.

Being forced to strip could symbolize vulnerability, and the mis-prediction of the future with the black lady could be a warning that you're being naive, trusting someone in your life more than you should. Someone to whom you show your vulnerable side, or who is trying to push you to show it.

One person told me that I'm good at interpreting dreams, so I thought I would try my hand at this one. Don't worry too much about my ideas if they don't seem to fit.

kyuuei

Emperor/Dictator
MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
^ It is an interesting analysis. I don't think of race at all one way or the other -- except in terms of physical attraction, I seem to subconsciously gravitate towards short hispanic men. :laugh: -- and I forgot to mention a detail that seemed very odd to me, I didnt remember it till after, the woman that started out as a lovely black woman halfway through the dream changed into a white person. I usually am not capable of remembering the skin color of people in my dreams, so I normally don't note it, but this time I was capable of it. I don't know the skin color of anyone else in my 'gang'. If anything is not interesting to me, it is the color of someone's skin. I just don't think twice about it. If anything, I've always felt an inferiority to asians as I've always been so bright-eyed-and-bushy-tailed about their culture. So I don't know if you're right on that one.

What I did find interesting is the being involved with people you don't respect.. and the vulnerability, which are probably the parts that stuck with me the most about the dream.

Athenian200

Protocol Droid
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
^ It is an interesting analysis. I don't think of race at all one way or the other -- except in terms of physical attraction, I seem to subconsciously gravitate towards short hispanic men. :laugh: -- and I forgot to mention a detail that seemed very odd to me, I didnt remember it till after, the woman that started out as a lovely black woman halfway through the dream changed into a white person. I usually am not capable of remembering the skin color of people in my dreams, so I normally don't note it, but this time I was capable of it. I don't know the skin color of anyone else in my 'gang'. If anything is not interesting to me, it is the color of someone's skin. I just don't think twice about it. If anything, I've always felt an inferiority to asians as I've always been so bright-eyed-and-bushy-tailed about their culture. So I don't know if you're right on that one.

If it doesn't resonate, it probably doesn't fit. This is actually the part I thought least about.

Although, a dream like that wouldn't mean you thought of other races as inferior in most senses... the whole tone of the dream was physical, and in this case, it would only represent physical strength of the races. I admire Asian culture too, interestingly enough.

The fact that the black woman changed race in the middle of the dream probably IS significant, though. If she started off as a different race, and then became the same race as yourself... it could mean that she represents something that you've associated with "the other," but which is actually a trait of your own group, or possibly even yourself. It's probably more symbolic than literally related to race, I think.

Beating up the Asian guy could actually represent rejecting or conflicting with some part of yourself that you've associated with Asian culture, perhaps on behalf of a group that you've associated yourself with... hmm.
What I did find interesting is the being involved with people you don't respect.. and the vulnerability, which are probably the parts that stuck with me the most about the dream.

Ah, yes... that does sound more plausible. I really saw that symbolism in the dream more clearly, after analysis. I'm seeing it even more in the other part now, with the additional information. Well, I hope that that helps you in analyzing your own subconscious... that's not always an easy task.

kyuuei

Emperor/Dictator
MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
I wasn't myself in a dream.. I was seeing first person through the eyes of an older man that reminded me of robin williams. I was looking through a picture, that turned into reality. I fell into this picture of a snow-covered mountain. It wasn't cold. A woman was walking me up the stairs.. I was paralyzed by my fear of heights after so long. She laughed at me and said she was afraid too. Somehow, these invisible stairs led to the summitt of the mountain. I looked down, standing on a floating disc above the sharp peak. I fainted from terror, and when I awoke I was in a pile of snow that had collected next to a brick wall. I stumbled along it, hurriedly trying to get out. The world was distorting.. I followed stairs that had no logical business being there. I kept running along this, with someone asking me if I thought this was still real in a sarcastic tone.

kyuuei

Emperor/Dictator
MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
Someone is after me. This place is apocolyptic. I'm in the grass, the sun is out but everything is gray and decaying. I'm rushing.. risking my life being outside. But I need to. I'm picking up chocolate pretzels that someone dropped on the ground somehow running away. I needed food and energy. I eat one and I'm rushing to pick up the others.. thinking about how crazy it was that, once upon a time, people didn't eat things off the ground. I'm throwing these pretzel pieces into a large tupperware I'm carrying to help mask the smell of them from others. I pick up the last one and rush as fast as I can into a building--my building. The one I claimed and live in. There was a murder chasing me, the birds trying to ravage the door I locked myself behind. I put the tupperware in a closet across the hall from me.. so they thought I was in there. I rush out with a flamethrower from MY closet, and burn them all down.. They're no good to eat, they're infected.

I look over my shoulder as I pull my tupperware out and dark shadows, perfectly lined up soldiers, are in the T-crossway. I freeze.. I'm panicked. There are too many of them. I rush forward with my flamethrower and shoot--but they fade, not make noise or attack. When the flame dies, they're still there, like notihng happened.. I look over at my tupperware, and an awful, deformed tall and skinny... humanoid creature, with flesh rotting off of it, flings itself from the lid of my tupperware into the air like some sick, grotesque whale making a leap.. but it disappears after that. I'm hallucinating again. I take a moment to think of a happy time.. I think of pictures of my mother, on a customized holiday card I picked up at the local store with my brother-in-law. I eat another pretzel against my will. The sick, infected mutant that I hallucinate follows me around, coming and fading like a dynamic ghost.

In another building, a disgusting form of a former man is crawling along the ground. His flesh is rotting off of him in disgusting tiny balls of slime and gunk. His assistant, I am not sure if s/he is real since they never say anything and move mechanically. It could be a figment of his imagination.. He has a plan of sorts, he is definitely vindictive of the world and his position in it currently. Apparently, I helped caused him to get infected. Or maybe I didn't.. maybe he's after me for other, more primal reasons. Either way, his scheming is centered around me. He has wax figurines, life size, of many different shaped people and not-so-much people anymore in his floor of a building. He creeps over to them, and stands next to them all lined up in order according to his schemes. He's naming everything off to his assistant..

"James will be the perfect host body... After we infect (I can't remember the person now), it will leave him exposed." He's prattling on about others in breathy, labored tones.. but somehow, after James's body is stolen, it will leave me exposed and open.. whether to be infected or to be taken or what, I have no idea. James is apparently my ally somehow. The wax figure of him looks to be a large, built man, with decent features despite the scarce food supply. I really can't tell if he refers to me in an sickly obsessive tone of affection, or of revenge.

A couple soldiers break into the place and walk about.. my second clue that this being's assistant is imaginary is that the soldiers pay her no mind at all. They look a bit freaked out by all the wax figures that tricked them at first. They're laughing and playing around a bit with them, and one goes to tell the others the place is clear. The other talks a little bit of BS to the wax figure of a girl, and the creature grasps hold of his arm from the shoulder and just lazily slides its way down his arm.. The soldier yells out and wants to shoot him, but he has priorities.. he's going to be infected. He's ripping his clothing off, and rushing into the first latrine area. He's panicking, and crying, shaking and rushing to turn hot hot water on, scrubbing at his arm with soap. For some reason the latrine actually works here. Another soldier walks in, and his eyes widen and he slams the door shut and starts talking to a group behind the door with him, locking his buddy into that place.

kyuuei

Emperor/Dictator
MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
There is slow dripping. An empty splat of water droplets falling into the cushion of rock and sand, shattering into noiseless pieces drooling down the edges. Everything blurrs and straightens again, going slowly dark and then the curtain lifting again, fluttering half open and shut before dragging open all the way. Everything aches from sleeping on stone. My muscles have long given up shivering to keep me warm, and just proceeded to lock up and spite me for punishing them the way I have. I adjust my head, and my neck screams through my veins, using them as a megaphone to get at my brain in rebellious defiance.. but they do obey. I groan softly and push myself to sit up, the rest of my body's muscles howling like faceless minions sent to the depths of hell. Maybe I was exaggerating that point, but my body put up a fight as if this were the case. I want, more than anything, to eat breakfast.. but I know it isn't waiting for me when I wake up. I look at the broken condiment dish I am using to collect water, and smile seeing it has filled as much as it can. The water does not look tasty at all.. I think about all the potentially vile microscopic creatures that will send me to my certain doom as I drink it anyways.

After some stretching to soothe my bones, I look at the pathetic set up I have. A piece of a handle that has been broken off. A broken dish for a cup, empty of water now. Gold pieces, enough to buy me everything I could ever need if I could just get to the nearest town.. And my boots. Sigh...

I stuggle to put them on. As I do, I see a covered wagon trotting below me. My eyes widen. I try to call out--my throat rasps an awful, croaked tone instead of saying words. I gather my pathetic belongings and rush down from the cave into the sunlight, throwing myself haphazardly and throwing rocks in my wake ahead of me to try and gain the wagon's attention. At the bottom, an old man looking worse for wear decides to stop. Bless him.

After some convincing, I'm allowed to ride. He was heading to a town! I realize, as the day goes by of traveling with him, that I probably wouldn't have made it on my own. Damn bandits. At least they never made me take my boots off, otherwise my money would have been gone for sure. I settle for the two day's ride to the town on the promise of buying him repairs and rations when we get there. I made good on my word, and surprised him. "You didn't think I would just go around telling strangers I had money, would you? In the middle of the desert?" He laughed at me and we parted ways.

I didn't want to end up in the desert.. I needed to be farther south in the thicket of jungle leaves. My partner was waiting for me there.. but this mission fell in my lap. There was little to be done about it, and I've come too far to give up now. After freshening and eating, I talk amongst the towns people while waiting for my gear to be made for me. I needed to earn the trust of the people unless I was to be stolen from or worse in my sleep again. I couldn't take another hit like that. I didn't even count the days I needed to recover.. I just waited, checking on my gear every day, resting and relaxing, eating whenever I could, and drinking when I knew there was little else to do.

I sat there in the bed, looking up at the ceiling of my modest accomodations. It's been years.. why did he send for me in the jungle of all places? He hates hot, humid weather.. and he's taken work down there? It must be big.. And why my help? Especially after the last argument we'd had? .. Nothing made sense. So there was no choice--I'm a curious little punk. But I won't get there without help, and I won't get help without desert people's superior ways of traveling and some trust.

kyuuei

Emperor/Dictator
MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
I'm being tended to. I have no shirt on, and my shorts and torn and scuffed to hell. I'm being bandaged, sanitized, and cleaned of all the dirt that got into my various open wounds, the bruises being left alone. My tongue keeps poking at the busted lip I have. My head aches a bit. A girl is scolding me profusely as she bandages me. I'm taking it without much to say.. just listening to her vent at me about my behavior. My hair is super short here, to my neck in length. I push some to the side behind my ear and smile a bit. "Thank you, for helping me." It was genuine, and it brought a whole new lecture. I had to try not to laugh. I can catch pieces of it, between thinking about other things and generally not paying attention to her.. "Your stupid pride--" "You really got hurt out there!" "Don't pawn off some cutesy words on me--"

I'm sitting in a condemned building's room with her, some straw laid out. "..Why did you decide to come with me?" I said finally. For some reason, I now know that she caught up to me in the desert town, nearly killed herself on the trail to find me. I leaned back on the straw, sighing. She sighed, annoyed at my question. 'You helped us out so much. The least we can do is help you in any way we can. And you--.. you saved her..' I couldn't recall who I had saved.. I assumed it to be her lover, with the tone she used, though. I pulled the travel blanket over me -- not like I needed it in this place. "Tomorrow we're going to finish clearing out that god forsaken place.. I need to hurry and finish this so I can travel south--" '--To the Marshes. I know.. We'll get there.'

kyuuei

Emperor/Dictator
MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
I can't remember much.. I remember being smaller, like a child. I remember wanting to go out. Everything in my mind, however, focused on the fact that traveling from place to place in this world involved just stepping over the edge, and using a device that messed with gravity. Every so often I have a dream that involves me needing to fall for a long period of time.