• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[Other] Kyuuei's Dream Journal

kyuuei

Emperor/Dictator
MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
Another restless night.

I was racing friends on a canyon ledge. We had these ridiculously large floation devices to help us out, and they hopped off the edge and landed in the cool waters. I took my time getting in, and on the way into the water I saw a huuuge snake with a triangular-shaped head. I ducked below the water to warn my friends by swimming faster, but there were monsters everywhere.. critters that could hurt them. I was pinning a gator-like creature of some sort while avoiding another one behind some rocks. I finally found an opportunity to jump from the water and did so, frightened.

After that, I dreamt I was saving a girl from hell. Stupid Dante's Inferno.

JocktheMotie

Habitual Fi LineStepper
So cool how you can remember so many dreams. I don't think I sleep enough for dreams, I get like 4-5 hours a night.

How often do you see forum members in them!? I think I've had like 3 :wacko:

kyuuei

Emperor/Dictator
MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
I frequently dream of people that I'm currently interacting with.. They always, at least, end up as "extras" or "walk-ons" in dreams.

Woke up in the middle of the night. The first dream, I was at this huge fun park.. and there was this Tazmanian Devil ride where this HUGE Taz looney toon was blown up, people got inside of the basket and climbed to the top and then the ride would begin. I remember riding it as a kid.. I do NOT remember, however, how large it truly was. My fear of heights kicks in. Someone convinces me to go on the ride, and I get up to the top first and push myself to the edge of the basket. I see a bunch of jock-like guys trying to get into my top basket as well. I start to think "This thing is just inflatable and they said 3 to a basket... I hope it doesn't start bowing." I start to hate it when I'm right, as when they settle in my basket the whole inflatable devil bows backwards and starts to plummet until we hit the ground.. We didn't hit that hard, however. I say "fuck this" and jump as fast as I can out of the basket and roll onto the ground, watching the thing spring back into the air.

The second dream was much longer. I was on my way to a library, but not just any library. A library that had a telescope that allowed you to see all the planets close up. I wanted to see Jupiter so badly I could taste it with my own eyes. I ended up finding a convenient library access card that someone had dropped.. so my name was "Jenifer Acewitoitzch". I decided to just say my first name.

I was looking through the wings, which seemed to be closed.. I was getting worried. Did the telescopic wing close as well? But further exploring revealed it was up the ramp and in the back wing of the library. It was darker back there, but the huge telescope with the wide eyelet was clearly visible. The windows to the ouside here, I think were actually television screens, showing the planets and outer space instead of what was actually outside.. either that, or this took place in outer space.

Another girl was using the telescope, but when I arrived, she asked if I wanted to look with her. I agreed, and we became friends I guess and I asked to see Jupiter. Jupiter looked like a manmade object.. It was encased with metal trim, and it had tattooing along it of the different planets' symbols. The metal trim would open, and Jupiter would change things along the outside, and then it would close up again, settling down. I gasped.. Apparently I made it just in time to see what I had wanted to see, Jupiter opening. I stood there in awe of it. It look like a planet of industry, and raw material.

I ended up making friends with the other people in that wing, and so after sleeping the night on the comfy seating areas near the windows I woke up to find they were taking a class. I enroll in the class, and discover my sister has taken the same class here before. I decided I can actually go get a library pass of my own and, on an unrelated note, turn in one I found lost :laugh: and I pick up one my sister's old tests she took. She got a 96 on it. I decided I'd have to do at least that good on mine as well. I pick up the note packets on the theories I'd need to know.

kyuuei

Emperor/Dictator
MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
Friday night I had a dream I wasn't in personally. The jist of the story was that there was this band of brothers... In a very fight club-loyalty way, they followed this guy named Johnny that had a charisma mod of +5. The dude was genuine, his mission being to give lost men some meaning in their lives. They were 'bad' guys, but they were the sort of bad guys you kinda wanted to root for and hoped that, every so often, the bad guy got away. Johnny had a girl, the most beautiful thing to walk on that side of the country. One day an accident during a mission took Johnny out. The mourning was intense.. but the girl quickly stepped up in his name and assumed command. She was so close to Johnny, that she convinced these men using their loyalty to Johnny to start working on a heist. The girl was very clever.. she disguised this heist so that every one of these men would lose out (either permanently getting caught, or dying) by the end of it except for her. One of the guys was sitting there, stuck in his own bomb trap he successfully set up in a parking lot.. and he was reflecting. On Johnny's accident.. and he started talking to Johnny out loud. "Johnny, I love you like a brother. I'd give, and I am giving, everything for you. You know I love you.. ...But when I think about that night. About all we've been doing. I wonder if you're really wanting this. We used to be happy. Everything used to be happy.. but I don't feel happy here when I do this Johnny. I'm having doubts. I know that your girl will survive this.. but none of us will. The gang's dead, Johnny.. and I feel awful for blamin' her for it. but I think I am." He was deciding whether or not to turn the bomb off and ruin her plans entirely and potentially go against the dead man who gave him everything. The bomb was getting close to going off, but it still had just enough time left to disarm it. I never got to see what he decided.

Last night I dreamt I was at a badass Dollar General. It was huge, and I swear it was like the store was centered around me. All my favorite things were being sold in it, and unique gadgets like hairbrush that had 8 kinds of combs/brushes on it at once. We tried camel milk as well that they were selling by the gallon and 20oz bottle. In my dream it was like $59.95 for a gallon.

kyuuei

Emperor/Dictator
MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
I dreamt I was in the desert. The clouds were massive in the sky.. You could see forever, and my eyes strained to look that high up without a particular focal point. The storm was approaching, and it was like watching a football team start down the field from you're teeny, tiny position in your seat. The huge heads on the clouds rolled in, and when thunder did finally crack off, it was so loud and fierce that my knees buckled a bit from it. The storm was gorgeous. Dark gray against a watered down acrylic of whites, grays, and blacks. The lightning was so pure.. Striking long, tall metal rods anchored in the sands all along the hillside. I was at the top of the hill, and using a board I sort of surfed my way down the sand.. like I had done this before. I was excited. I've always loved to watch storms, especially HUGE ones like these. It made me feel so small, and humble. When I got to the bottom of the dune I raced for the small shelter in the rock base I'd made.. checking it carefully for critters that might have wiggled their way in at the last minute. Leaning against the rock wall, barely enough room for my head to clear while sitting on my rear, I wouldn't stay dry but majority of the rain would trickle down around me.. I watched the thing roll in. I was making glass sculptures..

When the storm did slow up, I went to start digging.. and the first one I dug at, the sculpture was so huge that I could easily turn it into a hotel's large chandelier. It was beautiful, flawless, though it needed to be cleaned up some. It was as large as I was.. I wondered how I'd carry it back, along with the others, since it was twice as heavy as I was. The second rod I dug up produced nothing.. but the third.. A single large glass droplet, already perfectly smooth for some reason.. and it had a crackling on lightning on the inside that seemed to refuse to go out. I stood there, staring at it, getting lost in wondering how that was working..

kyuuei

Emperor/Dictator
MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
I had a badass dream last night.

My buddy Shipwreck and I were hanging out with BM and Cope playing magic. Shipwreck and I are busy trying to take out Cope, and so BM sweeps in under the radar for the overall win. So we go outside to chill and talk.. I'm sitting on a chair a bit too large for my stature, swinging my feet, and listening to the stories the guys are telling contently, when Shipwrecks brother, T, comes skidding down the street in his car. Naturally, he has our attention with his urgency, and a huge lizard-like creature is hot on trail.

The thing looked like a komodo dragon, only the size of an actual dragon. T stops the car as fast as he can and while the thing is barreling down Cope leaps up and slams his body weight into the thing's tail, effectively taking out a good chunk of concrete with him and turning it into an awesome rain reservoir. Shipwreck's tattoos start crawling along his skin and moving, reforming and reshaping themselves until an ever-growing shadow-made creature starts to rip itself off of his skin. BM is already headed over to the fight with T, and I'm just sitting there watching in awe.

The dragon eventually puts its attention onto me, and starts to charge my way. Shipwreck's on the other side and can't move it seems with the shadow creature moving and fighting in his stead, so when it barrels my way it seems as though it's going to crash right into me.. but when it gets within a foot it just ..stops. Like it falls dead, slain. The eyes roll back and its body drags across the broken fenceline and dug out ground, and by the time it was suppose to hit me dust just sprays all over me, covering me in it.

While I'm showering crappy dragon dust off of my body, the guys are sitting there trying to figure out who killed it or what happened. Apparently, the whole group has crazy abilities except for me, but the idea is proposed by T that maybe this would also explain why he feels farther away from his gifts around me. Maybe I nullify magic.

I woke up and thought ".. I hate blue decks."

kyuuei

Emperor/Dictator
MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
So, the crew from the previous dream are talking to me about how they discovered their abilities, and how ever since they discovered them things like that magical beast have been cropping up in their area, so they think others in the area have abilities and are trying to take them out so there's no chance of defeat.

They've been incapable of finding out who did it... And Cope keeps interupting the analysis to insist we think about who would want to get at me as well. Cope is convinced the dragon was after me specifically, even though the rest of us think he's full of shit and that it was attacking wildly. I'm busy introspecting on whether I actually stopped that beast and nearly destroyed Shipwreck's shadow beast or not.

We decide that proper analysis of the situation needs to be done at Denny's, and then over Tenacious D and the Pick of Destiny. Thats as far back as I remember on the dream.

kyuuei

Emperor/Dictator
MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
ISTP is sitting in the rain.. It's a beautiful storm, everything I love about them, making it seem like it's dusk even though any other time it'd be shining brightly outside. He's panting in frustration, trying to keep himself from crying, the object of his anger being the umbrella he can't get to open infront of him.. So he's sitting there, soaked to the bone on the curb, water sifting through his shoes as it makes it way down the street lines to the sewers and drains beyond.. watching the water trying to carry away his umbrella, and never bothering to stop it from its attempts to steal it.

So I'm walking through the rain and come across said umbrella. Curious, I lean over to pick it up and shake the excess water from it. My own umbrella looks like a light show projection, it's a beautiful display. Like I'm standing in another dimension entrapped by the boundary of my umbrella caccoon. The scene I am walking in is that of a galaxy, stars everywhere for ages, and yet the galaxy is reflecting the way water would, rippling as the rain hits the outside of the umbrella, and I can see everything past the umbrella as if I were just on the street itself.

So I walk over to ISTP sitting there, and sit next to him.. to relieve the rain from him. It takes him a while to realize I'm there, and when he looks up there's nothing but black space. He looks at me and then down at the umbrella. I smile and ask if it's his. He says it's broken and it doesn't work. I look confused and claim that it's fine and pass it to him. I close my umbrella, and the rain just pours down ontop of both of us, thunder rattling everything nearby and drowning out my voice.

He looks like he's under pressure.. trying to open the umbrella now to keep himself and myself dry now, when he couldn't even open it for himself earlier.. but, it does open. Seamlessly, it slides open.. and the sun is shining down on us on the inside of it. The rays are bright, and open, and the blue sky cuts straight through the clouds that are trying to rain down on him unsuccessfully now. The dimension doesn't even ripple from raindrops.

He never thanks me, or asks me to come with him. He's happy the umbrella was opened, and returned, and he just walks away. I sit there for a while, enjoying the rain, watching him leave.. I never do invite myself to anything..

Rainne

One day and the next
MBTI Type
ISTP
ISTP is sitting in the rain.. It's a beautiful storm, everything I love about them, making it seem like it's dusk even though any other time it'd be shining brightly outside. He's panting in frustration, trying to keep himself from crying, the object of his anger being the umbrella he can't get to open infront of him.. So he's sitting there, soaked to the bone on the curb, water sifting through his shoes as it makes it way down the street lines to the sewers and drains beyond.. watching the water trying to carry away his umbrella, and never bothering to stop it from its attempts to steal it.

So I'm walking through the rain and come across said umbrella. Curious, I lean over to pick it up and shake the excess water from it. My own umbrella looks like a light show projection, it's a beautiful display. Like I'm standing in another dimension entrapped by the boundary of my umbrella caccoon. The scene I am walking in is that of a galaxy, stars everywhere for ages, and yet the galaxy is reflecting the way water would, rippling as the rain hits the outside of the umbrella, and I can see everything past the umbrella as if I were just on the street itself.

So I walk over to ISTP sitting there, and sit next to him.. to relieve the rain from him. It takes him a while to realize I'm there, and when he looks up there's nothing but black space. He looks at me and then down at the umbrella. I smile and ask if it's his. He says it's broken and it doesn't work. I look confused and claim that it's fine and pass it to him. I close my umbrella, and the rain just pours down ontop of both of us, thunder rattling everything nearby and drowning out my voice.

He looks like he's under pressure.. trying to open the umbrella now to keep himself and myself dry now, when he couldn't even open it for himself earlier.. but, it does open. Seamlessly, it slides open.. and the sun is shining down on us on the inside of it. The rays are bright, and open, and the blue sky cuts straight through the clouds that are trying to rain down on him unsuccessfully now. The dimension doesn't even ripple from raindrops.

He never thanks me, or asks me to come with him. He's happy the umbrella was opened, and returned, and he just walks away. I sit there for a while, enjoying the rain, watching him leave.. I never do invite myself to anything..

hm...well at least he got that umbrella opened

kyuuei

Emperor/Dictator
MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
My subconscious is worrying about money for some reason.

I remember faintly a dream about going with Rubes, Mickey, and Saygo to China, and they tried to charge us 9,000$ for our hotel room upon checking out. I flipped out and woke up.

Then I dreamt about snowboarding with my brother and his girlfriend, and I was worried about spending money on the trip.

Aleksei

Yeah, I can fly.
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
your subconscious wants you to rob a bank

kyuuei

Emperor/Dictator
MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
^ :laugh: Probably!

I dreamt I was working my dream job. Being an assassin that rides a raptor while translating important messages for Japanese businessmen and occasionally going into outer space to fight fires and rescue and treat the wounded. It was pretty rad.

kyuuei

Emperor/Dictator
MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
I had a dream this ditch we were parked in flash flooded, and we were literally standing on top of the truck and up to our necks in water.. somehow it was my fault, or this is what my knowledge has led me to believe.

I'm assuming it cuts to before this moment, we're driving our truck through this heavy jungle area. Animals are so odd in this dream, all of them are cut up vertically. They look like 2-D art projects that can stack together to make one 3-D animal. I'm trying to assist a jaguar into becoming 3-D when animals start attacking our truck. We park the truck hurriedly in this ditch and I get out to negotiate or something, and a huge black dog starts attacking me. I'm refusing to fight back, staying defensive and trying to talk my way through. It bears down on my hand so hard I can't stand it, but I won't fight back.

I can't remember what I said to the dog, but it finally lets up and starts talking to me. I'm supposedly trying to become half-dog and thus more like them.

kyuuei

Emperor/Dictator
MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
Two to record. One from the other night, one fresh from last night.

From the other night:

I only remember a couple details vividly. One, there is a wall of wooden bamboo-like spikes, and a horde of people. They are running, and they thrust themselves violently into the spikes. I am watching waves of people just willingly throw themselves into this wall. My heart is pounding, and then someone covers my eyes.

When I can see again, I am walking alongside someone through a clearing trail in a large forest. The forest is not beautiful.. it is creepy, and insane. I can see people in the sky falling down. All of these people are naked. The person that covered my eyes from the horrors earlier is explaining to me where we are now. I assume that I have somehow become trapped within hell. Someone raining from the sky lands in a mud-like pit, and when they emerge from it, they just start running as fast as they can down the trails we are walking down. "They cannot walk." The guide told me, as the nameless person runs by us, his face contorted with pain, and his breathing beyond labored. "They just run, and run, and continuously break down their bodies. When their body breaks down to the point they cannot physically move, they collapse. The ground swallows them up, and throws them out, just rejuvenated enough so that there is never a moment they do not feel pain, and they fall and have to run again." I look behind my shoulder, and watch the man collapse onto the ground, crying so hard he's choking..

From last night:

I'm in some country in south america, with my mother and father--these are NOT my real parents in my dream, but in the dream they're my real parents. My mother is gorgeous, my father a taller, darker man and only half as handsome as she. We're staying in a dormitory place, the building made of concrete, and a large observation room up near the ceiling for announcements. I have no idea that this is a safe house for drug trafficking.

The government is looking for person 176. Our dormitory is raided, and my father and I escape and are frantically looking for my mother. I go on ahead while my father goes back--because I have somehow found a newborn during my escape. So I'm sitting in another concrete building, caring for this newborn, while shooting and explosives are going off along the streets and neighboring buildings. I then decide it is not safe to be there, and still feeding the baby, I walk down the stairs.. A woman screams and runs to me, saying 'Her baby her baby!' and takes it from my arms.. I cannot fight her and avoid hurting the child, so she wins and rushes off. I feel uneasy.. and I hope it truly was hers.

I sneak along the alley ways, and there's a petite blond woman talking to my father while they take cover just outside the main building. She's telling him that my mother is 176, and that he should help her save my mother because she's a good parent, and a good woman, despite her involvement here. I have the same reaction my father does... uncertainty. The third woman convinces my father she's worth saving, whereas I am borderline on it. Why would she take us here?

I follow my father anyways, out of worry for him. We end up back in the dormitory. I climb the top bunk and smash out a speaker box, only to find it a fake and a stash of weapons within. I turn around, and my mother is talking to my father.. trying to explain. I was starting to unload weapons for myself and my father, and I slip and fall to the ground. Only, it turns out I didn't slip, my mother pulled me down. She sprays my father with a substance in a white plastic container, and she tries to spray my face with the same substance. My father hits the ground, unconscious. I dodge most of it, and dash for the exit door.. I feel my body slowing down, though, as the substance still hit me a bit. My mother has run to the observation tower with one of the weapons, I cannot tell why, but when she gets there the petite woman is waiting and hits her with the same substance.. My mother faints to the ground. My legs collapse on me just at the exit door, I can see both the hallway that exits and the length of the dormitory. I can no longer hear what's going on, they're faint noises. I punch the wall to try and keep awake.

I hear a soft, rumbling noise, and look over--the petite woman is gone, there's blood everywhere, and a larger woman with dark hair is emptying a blue powder everywhere. Something ignites it, and the observation room's glass explodes out--the substance used on my mother and father was apparently highly explosive, because every place hit with just a bit of that substance started to ignite in a daisy-chain effect.. I cannot tell if I am far away enough or not. I look to the hallway for a second, and see soldiers rushing up it. My eyes close.

kyuuei

Emperor/Dictator
MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
I had a short night terror. I was in my hotel room, which I really was in, and did this thing where I thought I was still starring out at the wall and window in the semi-dark of the curtain-filtered light. I had actually fallen asleep. I blinked, and the curtains shifted some. A man-like thing stood up, but it was lankier than a person. Tall, skinny, and bald. It writhed a bit.. it didn't make any noise, aside the initial shift of the curtain, but it's muscles twitched uncontrolably and it was very slowly filtering its way toward my bed. I was, just as slowly, moving for my cell phone... I was terrified, my heart was pounding in my head, because I refused to allow myself to breathe harder. I finally grabbed it and turned the light on towards it. It roared SO loudly it made my ears ache, but I didn't have time to dwell on that. It flung back against the wall, and I threw myself out of my bed, still in my panties and tank top sleep attire. I threw myself out of my room as fast as possible, and just BARELY made it into the light of the hall way. The thing screeched and slammed my door shut. I tripped up and slid away from it along the carpet of the hallway.. a couple of my army friends from a room next to me heard the racket and opened the door. I was frozen in fear, and saw the door knob start to turn to be opened--and I woke up.

After that.

My parents went to a wine tasting trip to west Japan. I snuck along for the ride, trying to remain as undetected as possible. I interacted with the people at the building I was in, (someone asked if Crystal was here.. I said "I'm A Krystal." and they chuckled. Another person I attempted to go toy with and hug, and I realized they weren't Judy, so I apologized.. I dunno a Judy IRL though.), eventually I found my way to where the tasting was. My mother caught me in no time. She didn't mind, though. Then I realized where I was, and took a picture of a cigarette box that featured a small girl looking up in wonder. I went outside after tha,t and apparently this part of Japan had a lot of English signs in it. For some reason, my parents had a huge house, and I had a vague person I called a boyfriend in the dream who followed me around in it.

That one made no sense to me. :laugh:

kyuuei

Emperor/Dictator
MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
A scruffy man was sitting in an arm chair at a lounge crowded with people. He was smoking a cigarette, bitter and contemplating, drinking his wine much faster than he ought to be. He glances half-assed over to the bar, and a glimpse of a lovely dark-skinned woman in a soft white dress was sitting at the bar, a lighthouse in the sea of patrons. "Hmph.. There I go again. Hallucinating that she's there. Just drinking, enjoying herself" he thinks outloud in a soft tone, as he recalls the past events that led him to this place -- a strange red-headed woman had invited him there if he got bored with the award ceremony he was suppose to be attending. He had been waiting for her.

He looks up again. She's there at the bar still. "The doctor says to ignore it. The more I focus.. the more she's there. She doesn't exist. She never did." The bartender asks if she'd like another drink, and she nods in agreement. "I can smell her perfume from here though.. it's so faint, and light, but no one wears that scent but her.. It's not a real scent." He starts wondering if he's talking himself out of the illusion successfully or not. He notices he's a bit dizzy from the wine. "No one has ever interacted with her before.. I'm getting worse." He puts out his cigarette, only half smoked, and rubs his eyes, finishing off the wine glass in one swoop. He sets it down, and the girl is surrounded by two men in suits.

He stops dead in his tracks. "I've never seen this before either.." .. Does it want it to be so real that he's making it more elaborate? Is he doomed to hallucinate this reality forever? Chasing a girl that doesn't exist? Other patrons start to notice the girl and the two men as well. Someone next to him comments on her. He steps forward slowly.. he's giving into it. He's not even sure if he ever was fighting it in the first place. For the first time -- he makes eye contact with her. "We.. never. make eye contact." He thinks to himself, frozen in that moment -- his tired, depressed eyes wide and cold with the confusion of whether to be excited or enraged and pathetic. Her eyes, two perfectly round, brown orbs that lock with his--She did find him. Finally. He was here. Why didn't he come over to her? She risked exposure for him to see her finally.. and got caught from her risk. She's escorted outside by the two men, a few patrons starring on.

A shot of adrenaline rushes through him. The room is spinning with an overwhelming wave of realization. She IS real. This was real. If it wasn't real, there was no use fighting it all anymore. He darts out the door, pushing people from him and past them to the snow outside. He looks both ways, and notices one of the alleyways is closer than the others and rushes past a few people towards it. He's drunk, but focused, and the girl is crying and asking them to stop as they put her in the vehicle. His stomach is in knots from rage, his heart is pounding from joy, and he grabs the gun from the holster in his shoulder and shoots the man trying to get in to drive away. The second fires back, and he takes cover on accident--slipping and falling, he's trying to recover his aim.. but everything is blurry. He gets his shot and takes it. The girl screams and runs over to him, her dress spattered just slightly with red -- like a fine mist settled onto half of it. He looks up at her, his nostrils filled with her perfume, and he smiles the best smile a ragged drunk could manage. "I told them you were real. I told them all.. I never gave up on you." She's crying and telling him to hold on and stay awake as his eyes close.

kyuuei

Emperor/Dictator
MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
The room was so small. Correction: Cozy. Stark in comparison to the vast house he'd been walking through leading up to it. Fine heather gray walls and broad white-washed furniture had supported the various artifacts and treasures the owner had spent her life collecting. The way she furnished the house, he could tell she never truly lived there. She used this place to sleep inbetween adventures, leaving her maid to keep the place looking spotless for her occasional arrival.

His room was a loft at the top of the corner of the house overlooking the hills and town below. It was a lovely view, and he gathered the view was the only reason the house had an observational tower at all. Even with the small size, the ceiling was high and the walls were a cool blue-gray that offset the birch flooring. His furniture included a small desk and lantern with a chair to match, a bed just big enough to accomodate him beside it, a telescope leading out into the night sky, and a book shelf with a few books put on it more for decoration than for him. All three windows had shades, though, and even entering up from the floor wasn't that big of a bother. It was more of a home than he'd ever had before.

He looked back at the maid, a cheery woman that obviously cooked for a living in a plain sleeping gown, and nodded gently to her. "Thank you, for all of your trouble. This is a wonderful workspace."

"No trouble at all... it is not often we get handsome visitors out in these parts. Usually I have to go to town for the shoppin' ta' see lovely folk like you!" she exclaimed with so much delight in her voice it made him want to groan, especially because she was being genuine. She started to close the entrance behind her as she decended the staircase back towards the halls to wake up the gardener to help her with his things.

He sighed and looked out the window. "I'm stuck here. For a year. With nothing to do but sit in this cage of a tower," he complained out loud, keeping the more serious notes in his head. This place was the first sighting of the xenos that plagued the Crossrealms. Why did they move? What protected this place? He had no doubt that he would gain the trust of the people here, afterall, he was making his food money as a priest for the town's church. It was a flawless opportunity, having access to records and papers the church kept meant he needed no one's permission to follow up on a lead. Dulaen was the only town to have sightings of xenos, and then have the xenos disappear instead of spread like wild fire. He had to know why.

If he failed to find the cause of all of this, Haven wouldn't exist by this time next year. Without Haven, the realm he is heir to would also cease to exist. Would he even have a full year to find these answers?

kyuuei

Emperor/Dictator
MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
Sometimes I really want to record dreams that probably have no business here. Sometimes I want to post dreams but I get too nervous.. like they'll reveal something inside of me that no one is meant to really see. So I forget them.. and the memory of them fades, even though I wish it wouldn't. It is still a part of me, afterall. Anyways, back to recording.

"The church? Milord, I came here specifically for it," Gabriel replied to a squatty man with a poorly done hair cut. He was pale, not in a sickly way but in an impossible way. His hair platinum, nearly white in color, fell in a nice frame of bangs with a knee-length rattail of a braid in the back.. those soft, thin bangs framed eyes that blazed with a blue as impossibly bright as his skin. Hands and feet bound in traveler's tape, an ornate staff from the Void itself clashed with the muslin cloth that clothed and covered him simply. Anyone could tell he'd been touched.

The man shook his head and pointed along the trail that'd started to become overgrown. "There, if you must. But I pray you wouldn't." Gabriel's first theory, a very solid one, was that the xenos had all left due to demon infestations. What about demons repelled the Xenos? Did they even repel them? Did the Xenos just decide this place wasn't worth it with demons? The only way to find out was to get rid of the demons, bless the church, and make the people safe... If the Xenos came back, he'd have his answer. Was it wrong? To use this place as an experiment? Maybe they are better off with demons that stay hidden and sneak around at night.. rather than bold Xenos that care not the time of day, place, or show weakness from the sun and blessed sanctuaries. ... Either way, this town's demons were a key to something, and he needed to know why they were capable of defiling the church grounds. His first theory on that made his stomach sick. To think that a high priest and priestess gave into themselves for the glory of all that is dark together, and defiled and broke the seals that allowed demons to wander.. They were like parasites and illnesses.. the more they exposed themselves in healthy doses to their weaknesses, the stronger they became.

"Maybe I am being too confident.. and they will swallow me whole." He said to himself, his voice a melody dancing softly on the breeze of twilight. The town was so small.. yet so lovely. The church grounds made that lovely fade. You could tell where it was once beautiful.. small, but quaint and well decorated. It was well loved at one point. The graves were not even anymore in the cemetary off to the right of the church building, they jetted this way and that from underground activity. Disgusting. Those brilliantly sharp eyes peered into the doors sealed shut with heavy chains until just recently.

There was a large man there with the tools that took down those chains that replied to his rhetorical statement. "You wouldn't be the first. You said you wanted to stay here a year.. and yet, you're acting like you wanted to kill yourself for a day." The gruff man grunted. "The ladies will be awful sad if you go getting yourself cursed or killed." Gabriel smiled.. this was absolutely true. "I didn't know ladies went for priests." He said with a soft chuckle, taking a last swig of water in a safe zone. The man chuckled far too loud for either of their comfort and gathered his tools as the last hair-thin ray of sunlight snuffed out from the hilltop. "THey don't.. not normally.." He started walking back, looking over his shoulder for a second. Why did he agree to let this kid through those awful doors into hell itself? He couldn't remember. Gabriel knew he wouldn't be able to. Afterall, it is how seduction magic works.

"I've bended so many small rules.. I wonder how far I'll take this before I break them," Gabe thought softly to himself. The first wave of death, decay, and foul raw pain and pleasure hit his senses like a tidal wave.. and his stomach threw out the water he'd tried to hold down moments ago. "This place... This place is no church. I cannot feel the Light here. Not.. even a bit.." Luckily, being Touched gave him the Light from inside, but he definitely felt cut off from the world. There was nothing safe about this place. In the darkness ahead, a soft shadow squirmed and chittered.

kyuuei

Emperor/Dictator
MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
I'm laying there in the grass. I've been there all day.. and now the afternoon is turning to rain. The clouds have thickened, and now that sun isn't blazing to hot in my face I can open my eyes, but I'm not quite ready to yet. I can feel the grass ripple along my body as the wind runs through it. I feel so heavy, like I've been drugged. I don't want to lift my head.. I don't know if I can move, or if I can even feel my arms and legs. I've been so content to just sit like that. Thunder makes the ground shake beneath me, although it should have been loud, I can hardly hear it. Like it is distant, like everything else. A droplet of rain crashes into my cheek, and it is so icy that I shiver and feel my whole body for the first time in ages. My senses are on fire from reacting to that droplet. INTP's voice is in my ear, so clear as day and smooth, it is the first thing I have heard in a long time.

"Open your eyes." When I do everything crashes down onto me. The rain was suspended in mid air this whole time, the lightning balls of energy trying eagerly to escape. There is a split second where my eyes were open, taking all of that in, while INTP talked into my ear. Chanting words that had no meaning to me at all. As quick as I heard him, he was gone, and lightning struck in so many places at once, the rain crashed onto my body, pinning it to the ground, thunder shaking the very bones inside of me.

I wanted to get up. I wanted to see again. I wanted to find the voice. The rain was harsh and heavy, and I felt as if I'd melted into the ground and become part of it. I finally pushed my head to the side with great effort, a tiny voice in the back of it wondering how I would ever move with so much effort made to just tilt my head. I opened the eye now partially protected from the rain, and tendrils were all around me. Tiny, living ropes grasping onto every piece and inch of my body, keeping me anchored. A flood of energy surged in me. I had to find him again. I was scratching with my fingertips, and biting with everything I had, but I felt like I was getting no where. It was such an impossible task. But the chanting words kept filtering through my head, blocking out the woeful thoughts, and making the task go by without the weight of the world on my shoulders. I struggled to keep my eye opened no matter what.