• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[Other] Kyuuei's Dream Journal

kyuuei

Emperor/Dictator
MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
I'll keep names out of this one. I'll just say NT and SF.

NT is the star of my dream, I'm no where in it. He's working at a large government organization, and quickly working his way up the ranks in the research department, building his name and reputation to secure himself a good job -- the only job of importance currently. The world has been without the sun for nearly a year. NT is working on why, and how to solve it.

The world is chaotic, and government jobs like his have lots of security in the wake of things. Every 'day' is weak and dull, the sun looking like the moon, the rays too weak and distant to support life. Crops are failing, even artificial light is only doing so much, and energy is running out. The government delivers things in secureboxes, metal cage-like things that keep the contents safe and secure from looters and loonies. NT gets called into a briefing because he was the only one yanked for a new assignment. Chosen for his reputation and trustworthy factors, he's to take on analyzing the results of tests being run on the contents of a securebox coming in that evening. NT is delighted to be given such an outstanding job.. The pay is good, the hours are only 10 now instead of 12, and he's given a higher rank.

The securebox comes in. It's not like the others.. there's heavy, thick layers of metal around it, oxygen tanks linked up to it, heavy security transporting it. There's a thin rectangle of thick glass used to peek inside.. and as he watches the box go by, he sees two eyes peek out of them at him. They're the most beautiful, stunning things NT has ever seen. He had to look away after a moment, he was so overwhelmed. Not in the attracted, sexual way.. just overwhelmed at the beauty. The way someone is overwhelmed by the sight of a mountain for the first time. He realizes the tests are coming from whatever, or whoever, is inside of that box. The thing inside radiates light, and is too bright for him to be able to see clearly inside.

He confides into SF. It was too odd to keep to himself and make sense of it. SF has little to say on the subject, just listening intently. As NT continues his work, he realizes the thing inside has to be human, or humanoid. He starts to hear a woman's voice.. not speaking, or anything of this earth, but a woman's voice.. crying for help. He's not even sure how he knows it's crying for help. He dreams of breaking the box open when he sleeps. He's determined to figure out why this is happening so he studies more the results, and forgets to eat, and sleep. As he goes through it all.. he realizes this object inside has potential energy that rivals that of the sun itself as it once was. He tries communicating with it.. and although he fails at this for several weeks, it will sit up and look through the glass at him if the guards leave down the hall.

The agency is thrilled he's making progress.. they're hoping this thing cooperates with NT and give him wiggle room to work with it. NT starts to feel heart aching guilt, and he doesn't understand what's causing it. (My dream knowledge tells me it is the being inside manipulating his emotions to it's cause) He finally gets together with SF on a pathetic excuse for a day, and confides everything.. the dreams, the voices, the entity itself (Which he's kept secret until now). SF jokingly says, "What's the worst that could happen? You bust it open and it's a man inside?" .. The joke breaking the tention in NT's head, SF says, "I've never heard this from you before, ever. If you feel like it's the right thing to do.. then you do that. If it's the wrong decision later on, then at least it was right for you right then and now. I'll support you, cross my heart." NT opens his fortune cookie and it says, "What good is the frosting if the cake is bad?"

So, at work late at night, the wing to himself, he's looking over the data strenuously. He's trying to ensure there were no errors.. that this thing could not have possibly come from Earth. The thing inside impatiently is watching him.. and NT's trembling, and grabs the locks and keys and opens the chamber.

An angel is inside.. A magnificent, radiant, naked and clothed at the same time, the wings open up after being so cramped in the box for so long. NT has no idea how to react.. and just stands there wide eyed. And realizes there is no time. He was right.. he needed to free this thing. But he's only half-way there. As soon as he grabs it, he clearly hears the muffled voice he's been hearing for so long. It's speaking directly in his head. And it tells him it's apologies for pulling puppet strings, but that it needed to get back to its job.. NT runs through the hallways as fast as he can, hitting emergency evacuation switches as he goes, guiding the thing as fast as his feet have ever carried him. He decides on a side door that is usually used for mail delivery, and as he runs he slams into the door, falling over.. The angel takes off.

NT watches it fall up and up into the sky, getting up and running into the dead field of once lucious grass. The rain has stopped since there is no sun to keep it going properly. The sound is gone. He runs into the field and stops from the thunder.. and the onslaught of pouring rain. It only lasts temporarily.. his body is jolted, noiselessly, security teams grabbing him harshly and slamming him into the ground and cuffing him. As the pick him up.. they all stop a moment and look up. The sun is radiating.. as if the clouds just peeled back and showed it off the world like nothing had ever happened.

NT just closes his eyes and enjoys the warmth of it.. and he knows it was by his hand that he made it happen. That he did the right thing, and the consequences after this were tolerable. SF is inside of a building working, and when he sees his daughter come in, his brows furrow, confused.. she has a sunburn and his wife is coming in speaking a million miles a minute, but the dream is still lacking sound.. so SF feels almost out of breath, and in the back of his mind thinks the confessions of NT had a lot to do with this, and he rushes outside to see the sun himself........

TopherRed

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
2w3
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Are you a writer yet, Mon?

kyuuei

Emperor/Dictator
MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
:blush: Thank you kindly.. i wasn't aware people were reading this. I've never created a thing in my life in regards to writing. I'd like to create a comic book, which actually takes minimal writing and more drawing what's in my head.. So naturally, that'll never happen :laugh:

kyuuei

Emperor/Dictator
MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
To catch up.. Last night continued the previous three nights (The NT/SF saga above was re-occuring three nights in a row.)

5 Years have passed, and NT is still in confinement while the trial is finally going on.

SF is having difficulties dealing with knowing the sun had come out the day after having his last talk with NT. He knows from the news that NT is on trial. He decides to go visit him, and sends the wife and children off to a weekend trip. When he finally goes to visit NT in jail, NT reveals the story to him. He sees NT in pain, depressed and conflicted that he's been trapped so long. SF has a hard time swallowing it.. but when he goes home and lets it settle in, he begins to doubt it was a made up tale.

Conflicted, SF goes to sleep, and is visited in a dream by the angel. He's being held within warm, feathery wings, craddled like a child, and the voices he's hearing are too incredible for his ears. He's hearing through vibrations in his body, his brain feels almost like nails are softly raking across it, and his nose is bleeding from the intensity of the melody this being is speaking to him. Noise ceases to exist, there is only the melody of the vibrations resonating through and past his body. His eyes feel pressure on them, like lips made of pure energy are kissing them. Hands of justice are groping at his heart, clenching it until it hurts and he can't breathe. He feels nearly battered.. and the light fades from it's intense bright white, and the softest voice in the dark calls to him in a language he can never begin to understand.

SF wakes up sweat-drenched, not knowing where his clothing went, and his nose immediately starts gushing blood and he finds his limbs wobbly and fraile feeling.. so the stumbling trip to the bathroom to clean up is difficult for him. After throwing his half-digested dinner up and attempting to clean himself, he's so exhausted. He ends up sleeping in tub. When he wakes up, it's 2 days later and mere hours from the wife and kids coming home from their weekend trip. His friends called asking where he was for karaoke night. He spends the day of work trying to figure out what he's going to do, and he's starting to regain his strength. He also finds that a few cuts and scrapes he had gotten from the day before are gone in record time.

SF worries spreading the word will cause problems for his family. So he sends a letter under and anonymous name to the newspaper he likes the most. The thing explodes overnight. People are rioting and picketting at the gates of Washington, convinced that the government's withholding of an angel are what caused the year of darkness. Debates on TV are everywhere, and are sensational.

The day of the trial, SF flies to Washington to protest with the rest of the people. He stands up, and when he's about to say that it was him that wrote the paper.. a thundercloud strikes so hard that it drowns out his voice. SF is confused.. and decides to patiently await the trial.

NT is on the stand, and describes every detail of the process. From his promotions, to his job description, to the secureboxes, to his hearing voices.. he holds nothing back. He says he has never heard a voice in his head afterwards, and has never heard someone else in his head before then. The prosecutor tells him to prove the angel existed, and NT just smiles. "Didn't you walk in the sun to get here today, Mr. TJ? If you need more proof than that.. tell the government to produce the securebox."

The prosecution goes through the vague details of the securebox's transition, how they're all very well documented. People who worked with NT said they knew of a securebox arriving, but weren't on shift to see it arrive which was unusual. The evidence mounds up despite the government doing so well at hiding it.

In the end, if there "was no securebox" then there was no reason to arrest NT. Whether he was crazy and saw an angel during work was irrelevent to the case. NT walks out into the sun a free man after 5 years and sees SF standing there in the front row awaiting his release.

I'm fairly certain this will be the end of this dreaming.. sometimes they wrap up very neatly like this one did and that's all there is. It's amazing how much time goes by in dreamworld though.. I went to bed at 2am.. Woke up at 6am. That's four hours, and that much happened within that time.

TopherRed

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
2w3
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Mon, I know you don't believe in God...but I suggest you write. :hug: Take the words from here and put them into book form. I would read an entire novel series based on what I've just read.

Not to be pushy or anything. I've just never seen anyone with such natural talent that wasn't already a novelist for years...

Your story reminds me of this:

The Book of Revelation 19:17-18-

And I saw an angel standing in the sun, who cried in a loud voice to all the birds flying in midair, "Come, gather together for the great supper of God, so that you may eat the flesh of kings, generals, and mighty men, of horses and their riders, and the flesh of all people, free and slave, small and great."

ygolo

My termites win
I like that NT was released in the end.

It makes me hopeful ;)

kyuuei

Emperor/Dictator
MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
Mon, I know you don't believe in God...but I suggest you write. :hug: Take the words from here and put them into book form. I would read an entire novel series based on what I've just read.

:blush: I do believe in God, actually.. just not in the sense that most people do.

Not to be pushy or anything. I've just never seen anyone with such natural talent that wasn't already a novelist for years...

Your story reminds me of this:

The Book of Revelation 19:17-18-

And I saw an angel standing in the sun, who cried in a loud voice to all the birds flying in midair, "Come, gather together for the great supper of God, so that you may eat the flesh of kings, generals, and mighty men, of horses and their riders, and the flesh of all people, free and slave, small and great."

:blush: + :unsure: + :wubbie: Why thank you kindly. I'll have to give this some thought.. I've never had anyone push for me to write.

I like that NT was released in the end.

It makes me hopeful ;)

:hug: That makes two of us.

TopherRed

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
2w3
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Your story seems based in the future. For some reason I imagined the storylines melding at some point. :)

Plus there's another part of Revelation where a third of the Sunlight is taken out. Lots of parallels, hehe.

kyuuei

Emperor/Dictator
MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
I dreamt that I was swimming in the open ocean. It was so vast I could hardly imagine it as it stood. It was nighttime, and the water was just slightly too cold for comfort, but swimming warmed my body enough to tolerate it. I could smell the salt in the water, the crisp evening air. The water glittered with reflections of stars, and made the moonlight dance on the surface. I kept having to stop to take in my surroundings. The sky went on forever, there was no land anywhere in sight, but this didn't bother me. I just wanted to see the ocean go on until my eyes couldn't comprehend anymore. I wanted to see the sky go so far into the distance that it strained my vision to find things to cling onto closer to the earth.

When I'd had my fill of the scenery there, I ducked my head under. I could see as if I had goggles on, and I'm sure my dream made the moonlight more powerful than it actually is in real life. Everything had soft pale blue reflections on it. The fish going by, the occasional unidentifiable object. I saw a flash of a huge swordfish spring by me faster than I could think, and it made my hair breeze to the side like a strong gust of wind. The deeper I went, the less I saw, the more vast everything felt.. the comforting flickering light of the surface above me dwindling into the distance as I swam into the black water below me. When I found myself on the bottom of the ocean, I settled down and laid on the sand, and I sunk into it enough to startle me. I let the soft sediment calm down, and I played with it in my hands as I looked up at the surface, and smiled at the fish reflecting the light from the moon.. because it looked like starts twinkling.

Sometimes my dreams make me travel to places I never thought I'd see based on information I have on those places.. I think I like these dreams best.

kyuuei

Emperor/Dictator
MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
I was standing on the edge of the beach, the water was hitting against my shins, and I was looking up at the stars.. And I closed my eyes for a moment and opened them and I was standing in plains of grasses and the sun was setting. Although it's not really necessary to mention, I was naked in the last dream and I am naked in this one as well.

The grasses were wavering back and forth in the wind, and I started running towards a large tree thriving in the middle of them. There were small, gray figures.. barely keeping themself organized and together, much the way smoke loses shape even in still air. A figure floated into my temple and my eyes went blank--I was seeing through someone else's eyes. I couldn't figure out what I had seen, as soon as it had gone through my head, it drifted out the other side.

I looked at the tree infront of me, and I climbed all the way to the top, and just barely reached the small bright blue fruit hanging from it. I slipped, but caught myself, and the fruit fell on the ground beneath me. I skittered down the tree, and landed on my feet crouched, and when I looked up, I was face to face with a creature. It had wild, angry golden eyes, and mounds of thick matted black hair.. It smelled like ashes and burnt wood, and the thick black tar-like material coming off of it singed the grass beneath him.. everything it had been standing on was now dead. The fruit sat there bright infront of me, and I took a gulp in and threw my face into the ground in a wild, desparate attempt to get the fruit in my mouth before this thing got it.

kyuuei

Emperor/Dictator
MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
I had a dream that's as close to a musical as I get.

I was spending months preparing for my trial at court. I was being accused of something, and I knew I was innocent.. but I was poor and my defense wasn't really trying to help me, so I told him to eff off and started studying the law myself, and getting consultations from professors of mine, etc.. I was exhausted, battered mentally, and so wrecked in nervousness that I may spend the rest of my life in jail because I couldn't figure out how to prove someone other than myself did this thing (never specified)..

.. I was sitting in the court room, plagued with nervous sweat and cold chills and studdering, but I was doing okay seeing as how it's the first trial I've ever been to.. And looking at my pathetic excuse for a defense, unconfident in it.. something dawned on me. And I called myself to the stand, and let the prosecutor's fancy snobby lawyer interrogate me -- And during his questions, he asked one that I thought he might.. and I got to explain details that started falling into place, like dominoes falling.

The verdict came out two hours later, and I was declared not guilty. I very calmly and graciously said thank you to everyone, and I looked over to the prosecutor who was standing there baffled. I took out a boom box out of no where (aren't dreams convenient?) and I started playing some victory music.

I victory danced with the boom box all the way out the court room, down the hallway, jumped down the front area's stairs and started dancing my way through the crowd to my car.

kyuuei

Emperor/Dictator
MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
I'm going to get this huge, stylish "totally new, sexy you" make over hair cut.. and my hair has bangs, and looks bouncy, beautiful, shiny, etc.. and to me it looks fake. I hate it. I hate the bangs they gave me, the layers, I wanted my own unique hair back. (funny, since my unique hair isn't unique at all. it's rather bland, plain, and straight-forward. lol.) After throwing a hissy fit with that, I meet up with Hexis and JP.

We're all going to Dave and Busters to have fun. Dave and Busters looks entirely different in my dream. It's a mixture between a wacky circus, the entrance of a large theatre, and a carnival-like facility for 30' giants. It's not busy at all, and Hexis wants to cash in for a pot. While they're waiting to bring the pot out from the back, Hexis shows me what it's suppose to look like, comparing two tiny pots to each other and saying it's a combination of them. JP is sitting there, entirely bored.

The pot comes out and it's giant. Hexis is pleased, and I compliment him on the color and style selection. JP immediately starts pulling a plastic plug out of the bottom and replacing it with a strainer system so it can accomodate plants instead of holding water. Suddenly, the floor opens out beneath us and Hexis looks all super-pissed straight at the front desk lady.

There's a cut scene of this absolutely massive pit in the ground, and the floor beneath us opening, and the pit is filling halfway with crystal clear, clean water. As I'm falling in, the only thing I think of is, "Damn, I wonder how much they paid for all this.. this would be sorta cool to have." We land and Hexis hurts himself on the rocks below. I start to swim towards some cords, feeling the pressure some on my head as I swim lower, to mess with the controls. I end up successful at draining some of the water, and assist Hexis. JP is pissed that two of his friends are hurt, and starts trying to climb the side of the pit. Hexis being fine now, or at least better, I go back under and start flooding the pit.

JP as soon as he gets to the surface, grabs the front desk lady and drags her back to the water pit she trapped us in via choke hold. She's pretending to be passed out way too fast, so he squeezes tighter and makes her choke for real while I help Hexis out of the water so he can help me out in turn.

Thats as far as I got. I have no idea what just happened.

TopherRed

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
2w3
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I find the synchronicity between JPs action with the pot, and what then happens with "reality" fairly interesting.

kyuuei

Emperor/Dictator
MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
There were vague somethings in several lapses of dreams that occured from continuously being woken up the other night..

.. Something about myself taking a piece of medication that looked like spongebob candies, knowing it would make myself sick. Someone was standing over me waiting for my to take it, and the subsequently get sick so they could support me. Only they didnt..

... I was walking down an alleyway, and it was cold, and I 'felt' cold but I didnt feel it on my skin (I wonder if this is how normal people dream??) or anything, I was walking along the dirt alleyway between bare trees...

.. There was something about someone walking alongside me.. Useless. I should have recorded these way earlier.

Last night, however, was a meditative dream. I simply dreamed about a blue, soft glow against a dark background.. I was just drifting in space, feeling comfortable but not as warm as I'd like, watching this light shift in and out. I didn't think about anything, move, or even blink. I just watched the light, and synchronized my breathing do it. When I finally did blink, I woke up. It was rather nice, and a settle down from my crazy dreams lately.

kyuuei

Emperor/Dictator
MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
:wacko: This waking up on and off is destroying me sleep-wise.. I can't stand it.. but it also sorta destroys my ability to remember what I was dreaming about.

Most of the entire first half of the dream is lost to me.. so I only remember that we're halfway between LARPing and performing for an audience. I'm dressed as a huntress, and there's this Valentine's Day part where ladies are luring men in. I'm sorta saying to the audience (there's a cooridor they can't see between the guy hiding in the brush, and myself on the other side of the wall.) how clearly he knows that roses do not wiggle around on their own.. but it's still an effective lure because of what causes the rose to wiggle at all.

I notice there's another woman within that cooridor's brushline that starts wiggling a rose. I get a bit confused, and the guy jumps out and starts to rush for a rose--hers instead of mine--and she instead slices him inhalf!! I gasp and rush forward, and look to realize it's a 'friend' of mine. She's cackling in victory, she's an evil witch, and collecting parts she needs for her spells. I'm frantically trying to take as many parts as I can to fix him--but there's no use in it.

... I woke up then. When I fell back asleep, sometime during that incident I was warped back to my Junior high school.. but everyone in there was in College. My Gov1 teacher Mr. Murphy was apparently a dentist now, and I was seeing him because my tooth had fallen out. When I held it in my hand, It was a large, crystal-clear pointed dagger. It was marvelous and perfect in that sense. But anyone else looking at it, it looked like a regular tooth.

The dagger, to be precise, had the shape of a deer's polished horn for the handle, and had a slight bump in it for a hand guard where it turned into a slightly curved, veery slightly spiraled canine tooth. Like if Dracula's tooth were made for a giant.. But it was, all of it, one smooth and complete structure, each piece distinct but absolutely made for one another, like a toy carved from a single piece of wood. Clear enough to see directly through, with some opal-like opaque stripes shooting across it in natural formations inside.

I was getting it set in, and I asked him if he could just cement it in for now, and I'd come back and permanently replace it later. He said sure, and did so. Now all I had to do was clench my teeth really hard, and I'd have a weapon at my disposal against that woman I called a friend at one time.

That's as far as I got.. :doh: Doesn't make sense to me either.

kyuuei

Emperor/Dictator
MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
For some reason, I was an undercover detective, serving time in some prison to find a shank. Shanky McShankerton (not his real name in the dream) is suspected of shanking and killing 4 people in the jail so far, but no one can find what he uses.. they suspect it being a pen, but they cannot find one either on himself or in his cell.

I'm essentially sitting there, talking to the guy while trying to avoid getting on his bad (read: shanking) side, and eventually, through his body language.. I figure out where it is. It's a mechanical pencil he's literally built into one of the rails of his bed. So.. One night, I tell the guards they should all be ready to tackle someone and silently open the door. I rush the bed, with him on it, and somehow wrestle my way into grabbing the pencil.. I make I mad dash for the exit. The guy, getting up and realizing the door was open, goes ballistic and rushes after me.. I throw the pencil into a safety zone -- a caged area where a guard sits, and turn around to see him rushing forward.. I didn't know how many guards they intended to use to tackle him down, but that's only because it was a mass of black-and-blue uniform within moments. Victorious, I started to wonder a bit if gaining his trust just to abuse it was wrong of me.. even if it did save lives.. :doh:

kyuuei

Emperor/Dictator
MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
I dreamed of my comic book the other night.. of what I could create.. of what I should, and need to, create.

I feel like.. maybe.. the 10+ years of being a total shell in, and ignoring reality, wouldn't have all been for nothing.. if I could create something as beautiful as I see it in my head on paper.. to show the rest of world what we created back then.. what we're still making.. and what we're perfecting.

TopherRed

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
2w3
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I look forward to seeing it sometime. :)

kyuuei

Emperor/Dictator
MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
I was almost late to formation.. I stood in a very murky, gritty area with the rest of my company, no longer in my team leader position.. When the formation dismissed, we started carrying items across this bridge over to this large, abandoned building we recently took over. Ramon had told me earlier a rumor about a girl being assaulted in a bathroom, and when I got to this latrine to utilize it, the place was a mess.. a toilet broken, and sink overflowing.. and I walked past it, and someone told me it was true, that a girl was beaten in here and the guy was discharged..

Before that.. my dream was different. There was a very funny, free-spirited man in love with his lovely wife. It started out very movie-trailer esque, the girl just being grabbed and pulled into the darkness. The man catches up and finds out his wife sold her soul to a demon a long time ago to try and save her mother. A failed attempt, and now the demon's reclaiming his half. The man seemed slightly angry for a moment.. but determined to help her. The demon itself was grotesque.. its looks kept changing. The group kept delving deeper into the earth, further down into the physical walkway to hell. The woman was so broken hearted, but the guy was positive and so sure of himself that he'd find a way to help her if she just stuck by her side. The demon and all of its terrors were not deterring him..

kyuuei

Emperor/Dictator
MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
^ When thinking about this dream later on.. the man looked an awful lot like Jeffster.

To record a dream from the other evening: I had hands all over me, grasping at my flesh and holding me down to something, like a table. I couldn't move, or breathe, they were trying to grasp my eyes, get into my mouth, and were tugging and grasping my ears, hair, neck, anything they could hold. I was weak, I felt like I could hardly lift my head moreless struggle. I could hear clear foot steps walking up to me, and a voice whispered in my ear--though I couldn't hear what it said, I felt the vibrations of the sound through my bones, it made my head hurt, and my jaw ache from clenching so hard.