User Tag List

First 4567816 Last

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram

Short, sweet, funny dream.

We were having bachelor and bachelorette parties in two seperate houses across the street from each other. ISTP goes to the wrong house, and rings the doorbell. I get up to answer it, laughing, and look pleasently surprised to see ISTP. I laugh and go, "Hey ISTP!"

"...." Is his reply. me: ".. Hah. Uh, why are you looking at me like I've got a dick on my forehead?" I thought he was trying to come to the bachelorette party for some reason. He goes, "...Because you have a dick on your forehead." I look up, and remember I'm wearing a garter one of the girls flung at me around my head, which has a plastic penis as the little decor accent. I laugh again and go, "Oh. Wanna come in?!" He doesn't reply, just turns around, and walks back towards the correct house.
    Last edited by kyuuei; 04-17-2010 at 09:40 PM. Reason: Just to fix a typo.
    Kantgirl: Just say "I'm feminine and I'll punch anyone who says otherwise!"
    Halla74: Think your way through the world. Feel your way through life.

Cimarron: maybe Prpl will be your girl-bud
    prplchknz: i don't like it

In Search Of... ... Kiwi Sketch Art ... Dream Journal ... Kyuuei's Cook book ... Kyu's Tiny House Blog ... Minimalist Challenge ... Kyu's Savings Challenge

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram

I watched the world light up. I stood in the middle of an open field, and everything had a color. Every species of insect, arachnid, rabbit, and bird, snake and larger... they all had a different shade. The wind played with the colors, and as it passed by, the colors briefly grew brighter, fading to the soft glow just as quickly as it passed.. I was dancing along the field with the wind, and I realized it was me controling it... or it was controling me. Every color sang, the wind brightened the tones and made a visual song that was a bit too complex for me to comprehend.. but I danced in awe of it anyways. When I was done, I stood at the top of a hill, and the rain began to fall. The rain made the glowing colors bleed, like water on ink, and the muddy rainbow of light started to coat the grasses and flowers around me. When it got to my feet, it tickled lightly, and then soothed the muscles there. It was hot, but the rain was crisp and cool.. The clouds were deep grays, but I didn't mind.. The whole world was full of light. Nothing was dark except the sky.. and it was beautiful, to see it all upside down.

In Search Of... ... Kiwi Sketch Art ... Dream Journal ... Kyuuei's Cook book ... Kyu's Tiny House Blog ... Minimalist Challenge ... Kyu's Savings Challenge

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram

I'm tired while writing this, forgive me.

I was sitting in a room with some people hearing a lecture.. I was tuning it out, talking to this really awesome chick I met sitting across from me. The whole time, I wondered where my friend had gone.. shouldn't he be here right now? INFP was no where in sight. I continued to talk with ESFP though.

When the lecture ended, everyone got up like drones and left.. ESFP and I were the only normal ones. She didn't seem to notice, but I did. We went to the elevator, and INFP was there. Why hadn't I sensed him before? I looked to him after pressing the "up" button. ESFP had her back turned the entire time.. INFP was starring blankly at me, in an almost overbearing, creepy distant way. I tried to talk to him.. and he just stood there over me. The elevator creeked and jolted.. like the entire assembly had been hastily pushed to the left. It continued up though. It curved even more extreme than before, throwing me against the wall. The doors open and I flew out of it.. Only to realize ESFP wasn't in my way at all when I ran out the door like she should have been.

MBTI
    INxx
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

You should run these dreams through a dream dictionary and discuss if the results are true.

Might be interesting.
    I hope I'm wrong, but I believe that he is a fraud, and I think despite all of his rhetoric about being a champion of the working class, it will turn out to be hollow -- Bernie Sanders on Trump

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram

^ I thought about doing something like that.. I suppose maybe when I have time to relax later on this summer it'll be an option. Too many projects currently

I haven't been writing my dreams down as I have them the past couple weeks out of laziness.. I'm regreting it entirely, as some of the memories throughout my busy day slip until fragments of pictures I can't use to make a story anymore are left. I usually do exercises in the morning when I wake up.. where I go through the details, every one, in my head 2 or 3 times.. with quick wake-ups, instant get-ups, and late sleeping.. it's been hard to wake up once and remember.. I usually have to fall back asleep, and remember two seperate dreams and they tangle and twist until it all falls apart at the seams. Or the dream is shattered by reality so suddenly that I don't have time to even think about it, moreless remember it enough to describe it in detail here.

I'll work on it though.

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram

I can't write the dreams I've been having lately. Not that they're X rated so much as they're more embarrassing in general.

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram

I was in the jungle... Deep in the jungle. I was laying on a hammock that I had made myself, after hours and hours of trying in my spare time. Totally worth it to be up from the ground. I swatted a spider away that was crawling on my pantleg. I wondered if there was a whole colony of them near by with the amount of them that kept bugging me. I was getting eaten alive by bugs it felt like, but by now I'd learned to just sit there and knock of the really annoying ones. I looked up at the canopy above me, wearing so little that it looked like some sort of Tarzan fetish wear.

I was reflecting back on how I'd gotten there. I was a key witness in a horrid event.. one so bad that it was going to affect not just a large family of criminals, but some extremely dodgy, wealthy people in high places. I had been running for my life. I had a single contact, and I was constantly on the move through remote areas around the world, destination to destination, to avoid being caught and killed before I could testify. I had recorded myself on a tape recorder, editing it until it was perfect, and kept it safe with me. But I wanted to testify myself.. I didn't want to need the tape.

At least this isn't the desert anymore, I thought.. Though I wasn't sure if I liked the humidity of the jungle anymore than the dry heatwaves of the desert. I took a drink of water and tried to close my eyes to sleep.. I could not though. Footsteps.

As I was about to lunge from my hammock hands grabbed me. I wiggled and flipped my hammock, landing on the ground hard and getting the wind knocked from me. Holding my breath to help myself recover, I grabbed my walking stick on the ground and smacked the shins of the feet infront of me. I darted to the side and bumped into another figure trying to escape from the first! My hand came up and smashed into his nose, and while wrestling with a third attacker I was hit in the head and everything went to stars..

.. I was floating. I was in the ocean, only the water tasted pure and clean. Feathers rippled along my body in waves. The vision was over soon.. and I came to, tossed over the shoulder of an attacker and in a place with light. Fire light, not lightbulbs. My head ached and was dizzy, but I realized I was in a camp of natives soon enough. My eyes squinted to adjust, and I frowned when I saw the men I hurt. I thought they were from the agencies, not from the jungle!! How could I have known?

I sighed, disappointed in my jumpy nature, and in confusion as to what would happen now.. if they liked me before, they probably didn't now!! I rubbed my face, wanting to wash it off, and dreamed faintly of the large bath tub in the hotel room I relaxed in for hours. My head hurt too much to focus on bad things like, ya know, natives deciding I'm some monster or demon. A large, tall, dark man built like a brick house kneeled infront of me, and my eyes widened as I looked into his--they were so dark I wasn't even sure there were whites to his eyes. They just fell forever.

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram

I sat down, my rear instantly getting soaking wet from the concrete. It was raining so hard I could barely hear myself think. I was holding up a large, red and white umbrella and sitting, smiling and watching the rain and world go by. I looked to my left, and the person I was helping shield from the rain was much taller than I was, so I had to hold my arm in an awkward position. I did this long enough for my arm to get numb from holding it so awkwardly.

I didn't say anything to them. I just sat with them, holding the umbrella, and looking out. Giving them as much privacy as I was willing to without leaving. Finally, they moved around a bit and lifted their head from their knees. They hadn't even noticed I was there until then. They sighed, and I couldn't tell if it was out of resignation or annoyance or both. I smiled a bit more and nodded and asked, "Are you ready then?" They asked me back, "What took you so long.." and I apologized for being late. I wasn't late... I'm still not quite sure what the conversation was about. But they took the umbrella from me and scolded me for having numb fingers and stood, walking away. I sat there on curb still.. and they looked at me like I was retarded and asked if I were coming.

I laughed and stood, and told them, "Sorry! I wasn't sure if you wanted me to tag along as well. I just came to give you the umbrella." I'm still not sure what the look on his face was.. or what was going on in his head..

Oberon

Quote Originally Posted by kyuuei View Post
    I can't write the dreams I've been having lately. Not that they're X rated so much as they're more embarrassing in general.
    As long as they don't feature a little mouse with a big sword leading you to suspect that he's compensating for something, I'm good.

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram

I didnt get much sleep last night. I remember glimpses of my first dream.. people pointing guns at each other, a suicide-gone-wrong mystery, detectives... nothing more.

The second short dream involved more detail, but just as glimpse-and-gone style. I was given a very expensive pillow set that originated from such a wealthy family, named Lamar, that the pillows were ridiculously pricey. They had a carrying rope made entirely of pearls. I had a vision while sleeping with them about these tiny dark blue crystals inside of them on a curb refusing to be washed down the street drain with the water.. and death surrounding it. I kept waking up to my neck trying to be progressively more itchy and off-feeling.. I was debating whether I was playing placebo into my visions or if it was actually true.