User Tag List

First 2345614 Last

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram

I had a dream that's as close to a musical as I get.

I was spending months preparing for my trial at court. I was being accused of something, and I knew I was innocent.. but I was poor and my defense wasn't really trying to help me, so I told him to eff off and started studying the law myself, and getting consultations from professors of mine, etc.. I was exhausted, battered mentally, and so wrecked in nervousness that I may spend the rest of my life in jail because I couldn't figure out how to prove someone other than myself did this thing (never specified)..

.. I was sitting in the court room, plagued with nervous sweat and cold chills and studdering, but I was doing okay seeing as how it's the first trial I've ever been to.. And looking at my pathetic excuse for a defense, unconfident in it.. something dawned on me. And I called myself to the stand, and let the prosecutor's fancy snobby lawyer interrogate me -- And during his questions, he asked one that I thought he might.. and I got to explain details that started falling into place, like dominoes falling.

The verdict came out two hours later, and I was declared not guilty. I very calmly and graciously said thank you to everyone, and I looked over to the prosecutor who was standing there baffled. I took out a boom box out of no where (aren't dreams convenient?) and I started playing some victory music.

I victory danced with the boom box all the way out the court room, down the hallway, jumped down the front area's stairs and started dancing my way through the crowd to my car.
    Kantgirl: Just say "I'm feminine and I'll punch anyone who says otherwise!"
    Halla74: Think your way through the world. Feel your way through life.

Cimarron: maybe Prpl will be your girl-bud
    prplchknz: i don't like it

In Search Of... ... Kiwi Sketch Art ... Dream Journal ... Kyuuei's Cook book ... Kyu's Tiny House Blog ... Minimalist Challenge ... Kyu's Savings Challenge

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram

I'm going to get this huge, stylish "totally new, sexy you" make over hair cut.. and my hair has bangs, and looks bouncy, beautiful, shiny, etc.. and to me it looks fake. I hate it. I hate the bangs they gave me, the layers, I wanted my own unique hair back. (funny, since my unique hair isn't unique at all. it's rather bland, plain, and straight-forward. lol.) After throwing a hissy fit with that, I meet up with Hexis and JP.

We're all going to Dave and Busters to have fun. Dave and Busters looks entirely different in my dream. It's a mixture between a wacky circus, the entrance of a large theatre, and a carnival-like facility for 30' giants. It's not busy at all, and Hexis wants to cash in for a pot. While they're waiting to bring the pot out from the back, Hexis shows me what it's suppose to look like, comparing two tiny pots to each other and saying it's a combination of them. JP is sitting there, entirely bored.

The pot comes out and it's giant. Hexis is pleased, and I compliment him on the color and style selection. JP immediately starts pulling a plastic plug out of the bottom and replacing it with a strainer system so it can accomodate plants instead of holding water. Suddenly, the floor opens out beneath us and Hexis looks all super-pissed straight at the front desk lady.

There's a cut scene of this absolutely massive pit in the ground, and the floor beneath us opening, and the pit is filling halfway with crystal clear, clean water. As I'm falling in, the only thing I think of is, "Damn, I wonder how much they paid for all this.. this would be sorta cool to have." We land and Hexis hurts himself on the rocks below. I start to swim towards some cords, feeling the pressure some on my head as I swim lower, to mess with the controls. I end up successful at draining some of the water, and assist Hexis. JP is pissed that two of his friends are hurt, and starts trying to climb the side of the pit. Hexis being fine now, or at least better, I go back under and start flooding the pit.

JP as soon as he gets to the surface, grabs the front desk lady and drags her back to the water pit she trapped us in via choke hold. She's pretending to be passed out way too fast, so he squeezes tighter and makes her choke for real while I help Hexis out of the water so he can help me out in turn.

Thats as far as I got. I have no idea what just happened.

In Search Of... ... Kiwi Sketch Art ... Dream Journal ... Kyuuei's Cook book ... Kyu's Tiny House Blog ... Minimalist Challenge ... Kyu's Savings Challenge

MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    2w3 so/sx

I find the synchronicity between JPs action with the pot, and what then happens with "reality" fairly interesting.
    Love is the point.

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram

There were vague somethings in several lapses of dreams that occured from continuously being woken up the other night..

.. Something about myself taking a piece of medication that looked like spongebob candies, knowing it would make myself sick. Someone was standing over me waiting for my to take it, and the subsequently get sick so they could support me. Only they didnt..

... I was walking down an alleyway, and it was cold, and I 'felt' cold but I didnt feel it on my skin (I wonder if this is how normal people dream??) or anything, I was walking along the dirt alleyway between bare trees...

.. There was something about someone walking alongside me.. Useless. I should have recorded these way earlier.

Last night, however, was a meditative dream. I simply dreamed about a blue, soft glow against a dark background.. I was just drifting in space, feeling comfortable but not as warm as I'd like, watching this light shift in and out. I didn't think about anything, move, or even blink. I just watched the light, and synchronized my breathing do it. When I finally did blink, I woke up. It was rather nice, and a settle down from my crazy dreams lately.

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram

This waking up on and off is destroying me sleep-wise.. I can't stand it.. but it also sorta destroys my ability to remember what I was dreaming about.

Most of the entire first half of the dream is lost to me.. so I only remember that we're halfway between LARPing and performing for an audience. I'm dressed as a huntress, and there's this Valentine's Day part where ladies are luring men in. I'm sorta saying to the audience (there's a cooridor they can't see between the guy hiding in the brush, and myself on the other side of the wall.) how clearly he knows that roses do not wiggle around on their own.. but it's still an effective lure because of what causes the rose to wiggle at all.

I notice there's another woman within that cooridor's brushline that starts wiggling a rose. I get a bit confused, and the guy jumps out and starts to rush for a rose--hers instead of mine--and she instead slices him inhalf!! I gasp and rush forward, and look to realize it's a 'friend' of mine. She's cackling in victory, she's an evil witch, and collecting parts she needs for her spells. I'm frantically trying to take as many parts as I can to fix him--but there's no use in it.

... I woke up then. When I fell back asleep, sometime during that incident I was warped back to my Junior high school.. but everyone in there was in College. My Gov1 teacher Mr. Murphy was apparently a dentist now, and I was seeing him because my tooth had fallen out. When I held it in my hand, It was a large, crystal-clear pointed dagger. It was marvelous and perfect in that sense. But anyone else looking at it, it looked like a regular tooth.

The dagger, to be precise, had the shape of a deer's polished horn for the handle, and had a slight bump in it for a hand guard where it turned into a slightly curved, veery slightly spiraled canine tooth. Like if Dracula's tooth were made for a giant.. But it was, all of it, one smooth and complete structure, each piece distinct but absolutely made for one another, like a toy carved from a single piece of wood. Clear enough to see directly through, with some opal-like opaque stripes shooting across it in natural formations inside.

I was getting it set in, and I asked him if he could just cement it in for now, and I'd come back and permanently replace it later. He said sure, and did so. Now all I had to do was clench my teeth really hard, and I'd have a weapon at my disposal against that woman I called a friend at one time.

That's as far as I got.. Doesn't make sense to me either.

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram

For some reason, I was an undercover detective, serving time in some prison to find a shank. Shanky McShankerton (not his real name in the dream) is suspected of shanking and killing 4 people in the jail so far, but no one can find what he uses.. they suspect it being a pen, but they cannot find one either on himself or in his cell.

I'm essentially sitting there, talking to the guy while trying to avoid getting on his bad (read: shanking) side, and eventually, through his body language.. I figure out where it is. It's a mechanical pencil he's literally built into one of the rails of his bed. So.. One night, I tell the guards they should all be ready to tackle someone and silently open the door. I rush the bed, with him on it, and somehow wrestle my way into grabbing the pencil.. I make I mad dash for the exit. The guy, getting up and realizing the door was open, goes ballistic and rushes after me.. I throw the pencil into a safety zone -- a caged area where a guard sits, and turn around to see him rushing forward.. I didn't know how many guards they intended to use to tackle him down, but that's only because it was a mass of black-and-blue uniform within moments. Victorious, I started to wonder a bit if gaining his trust just to abuse it was wrong of me.. even if it did save lives..

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram

I dreamed of my comic book the other night.. of what I could create.. of what I should, and need to, create.

I feel like.. maybe.. the 10+ years of being a total shell in, and ignoring reality, wouldn't have all been for nothing.. if I could create something as beautiful as I see it in my head on paper.. to show the rest of world what we created back then.. what we're still making.. and what we're perfecting.

MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    2w3 so/sx

I look forward to seeing it sometime.
    Love is the point.

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram

I was almost late to formation.. I stood in a very murky, gritty area with the rest of my company, no longer in my team leader position.. When the formation dismissed, we started carrying items across this bridge over to this large, abandoned building we recently took over. Ramon had told me earlier a rumor about a girl being assaulted in a bathroom, and when I got to this latrine to utilize it, the place was a mess.. a toilet broken, and sink overflowing.. and I walked past it, and someone told me it was true, that a girl was beaten in here and the guy was discharged..

Before that.. my dream was different. There was a very funny, free-spirited man in love with his lovely wife. It started out very movie-trailer esque, the girl just being grabbed and pulled into the darkness. The man catches up and finds out his wife sold her soul to a demon a long time ago to try and save her mother. A failed attempt, and now the demon's reclaiming his half. The man seemed slightly angry for a moment.. but determined to help her. The demon itself was grotesque.. its looks kept changing. The group kept delving deeper into the earth, further down into the physical walkway to hell. The woman was so broken hearted, but the guy was positive and so sure of himself that he'd find a way to help her if she just stuck by her side. The demon and all of its terrors were not deterring him..

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram

^ When thinking about this dream later on.. the man looked an awful lot like Jeffster.

To record a dream from the other evening: I had hands all over me, grasping at my flesh and holding me down to something, like a table. I couldn't move, or breathe, they were trying to grasp my eyes, get into my mouth, and were tugging and grasping my ears, hair, neck, anything they could hold. I was weak, I felt like I could hardly lift my head moreless struggle. I could hear clear foot steps walking up to me, and a voice whispered in my ear--though I couldn't hear what it said, I felt the vibrations of the sound through my bones, it made my head hurt, and my jaw ache from clenching so hard.