User Tag List

First 123412 Last

MBTI
    ENFP

Those are some intricate dreams you have there, Kyuuei. Both involve water. IMO, it symbolizes a spiritual or soulful state of mind. Also, it makes me think of freeing oneself from everything and just being one with yourself.
    Om–ba–ara–minaya–sabaha
    4w5 sx/so/sp

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram

^ Many of my dreams involve water. I can't think of many that lack it. The only thing my dreams tend to lack is straight-up fire, which makes sense as I'm irrationally scared of it.. so I don't think my mind would conjure up something even it was afraid of

I had this dream last night. It's a pretty common one.. I'd say I think of this one at least once a week, it's more a state of mind than a dream..

I'm first person.. sorta. I'm just laying in a river of cold, glistening water on a sunny day, and I'm stationary, and feeling the water's current and natural motion slide across my body.. the way one feels it when they stick their feet in the water. I'm observing every detail of the sand below, the rocks.. there's never any living animals in this one as far as I recall aside an elk or deer or some sort once or twice.. It's a very serene, calming dream imo.. I think it's just something my mind defaults to when it can't think of any other image to produce during sleep. I'm still not sure why my mind feels like it NEEDS to be dreaming every night.
    Kantgirl: Just say "I'm feminine and I'll punch anyone who says otherwise!"
    Halla74: Think your way through the world. Feel your way through life.

Cimarron: maybe Prpl will be your girl-bud
    prplchknz: i don't like it

In Search Of... ... Kiwi Sketch Art ... Dream Journal ... Kyuuei's Cook book ... Kyu's Tiny House Blog ... Minimalist Challenge ... Kyu's Savings Challenge

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram

Another really crazy one. I can't ever recall a time where I dreamed of myself this way. I couldn't fall back asleep afterwards.

I can't remember all of the details specifically, they're sporatic. But the premise of the dream was that we were at war with machines.. it was a whole humans and machines thing. Machines were just starting to get human forms. It was sort of like I was watching a trailer, or overview, of things that had happened while an event was happening. Apparently machines in human forms still had eyes that glowed green at night, or the pupils glinted metal and that gave them away. It was so odd. No guns were used at all by either party.

I was part of a resistance team led by a guy named Gil. I was suspecting a girl in our squad to be a machine spy.. but that was just a short flip of things, because that was soon forgotten. I went to visit my parents, who needed something from the store. I was in the store, and machines were littered in the place. Apparently I was recognized by them, and I was trying to get away. I can't remember the exact sequence, only that Gil and another person in my squad saved me. I went running into a safe pod, which in my dream looked like a cheap tent.. but I guess it scattered machine details so they couldn't go near it without messing up. I slammed myself into it and tried to look through the transparent material.. it was like time had stopped, my two buddies were there on the ground looking poised.. and then I saw a machine with long metallic claws waiting at the entrance. It was using my friends to trap me into going outside.

I'm not even sure how it happened, it happened so fast, but Gil got in and the other buddy didn't. And we were sitting there in the chamber, surrounded by machines, and I was unsure what to do. We were sitting there talking, pretending like everything was normal. I asked what we should do now.. and Gil makes a joke: We could always refer to that manual.

It was my sort of humor entirely.. I always make sideways jokes like that. My "dream knowledge" told me that this manual was a controversial book that we abhored in our squad. It was about how to get along with the machines and submit to them and how anyone who could not adjust to this was given tips and guidelines on how to softly, and safely commit suicide, and we always made jokes about how the suicide was the only option in that book.

I laughed so hard, and I immediately fell into crying, and laid my head into Gil's lap and just cried so hard.. In the next scene I suppose we ended up getting out of the pod and to safety, because we're running back into our base, and when we get there it was like the situation never happened..

These are the parts I remember the most, but I cannot recall for the life of me ever dreaming about myself thinking about suicide as a viable option for anything. Only in my dreams would I ever consider that an outlet, as suicide (in my personal opinion) is the worst thing ever. I actively avoid thinking about death.. but it was interesting to see it show up in such a dramatic way in my dreams last night.

In Search Of... ... Kiwi Sketch Art ... Dream Journal ... Kyuuei's Cook book ... Kyu's Tiny House Blog ... Minimalist Challenge ... Kyu's Savings Challenge

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram

My back is against a wall. I have streetlights blinding me, and words are attacking me. I can feel the wall trying to pull my skin into itself, trying to trap me onto it like the rest of the paint splattered all over it. I'm surrounded and I can't find an avenue of escape. I start to cry and panic, because all the faces are familiar -- but none of them are friendly. They're not there to support me and stand up for me. I'm on my own, and my knees feel weaker.

So, I bite my tongue hard enough to make it bleed, and I turn and start to run as fast as I can on the wall itself. It extends on forever, and I keep running. The lights fade and the people can't follow me. I'm alone, and I just keep running, like I don't feel safe in the dark. The wall runs out, and I fall and land on my back in the sun. I'm out of breath and I'm sick to my stomach. I use a trash can to lean on but I miss it and just let my guts out all over the grass. A hand stabilizes me, and it's my Krav Maga instructor helping me stand up. I rinse my mouth out with water from the nearby lake, and when he asks where I've been I say something, but I can't hear myself.. My lips just move without sound.

I start walking with him, and when I look back, he's not there anymore. I'm surrounded by fireflies, and I follow them to the other side of the lake. I look down and see my reflection. and It's up against the wall crying for help but trying to look strong while a hoard of people are closing in on her. I feel like I have to help her. So I rush into the water and it spins me around until I take a deep breath in and bite my tongue to make her realize that I'm with her. And I lead her up the wall to get away from those people.

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram

I am hiding in the rafters terrified. Theres a pool of water below me covering the entire room, and a half man half sea creature is roaming it, presumably looking for me. Im scared for my life, and my chest hurts from breathing so lightly as to not make noise. A girl.. like thing crawls into the room below me, and I flash back to a carnival where someone was picking on this girl. I rush over to her to see if she needs help and the bullies run off, and she seizures a bit and the next thing I know shes gone. For some reason, I think the girl is not a danger, though her looks and mannerisms are of that which would scare or creep me out. She allows me to be revealed and I leave the room without harm, and then I presume her and the sea demon battled it out. I didnt know how to feel, if anything at all.

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram

I was a demon hunter. It was so jacked straight from Diablo 2. I have a lot of game-hijacked dreams, or tv-show jacked dreams, where I dream about whatever it is I like and that I'm in that world.

I'm in the Rogue Encampment, and after weeks of excommunication basically from the females there they finally accepted my presense as genuine when I returned with Blood Raven's head and cleared out their lands. We were sitting around the fire, and I was answering questions and telling the story of my life, how I got my armor, etc.

We talked about Tristram, and the hero fallen from there. I start to worry a bit inside about how one person alone defeated Diablo, and just how far I plan to go with my crusade against these beasts. I'm distracted by the fact that the girls believe Cain is alive, and we make plans to try and find the old portal grounds in the dark forest. A stubborn, giddy girl says she refuses to leave my side and will fight with me in the forest, and I sigh and get suckered into hiring this mercenary, annoyed that I'm ending up babysitting the girl.

Several battles later in the evening I'm exhausted, but realize the scroll is missing and I pause for a moment at a large, dark ominous cave. I start to realize that if I go in there, I'm not just going in there for a scroll. I will be determined to see all of this crusade out till the end. I look at the young girl and realize she will probably not make it with me to that point. Her skills are lacking, and she's not as experienced as I am, and the demons continue to be more numerous and clever. I'm not quite sure how to express to her that I want her to live and stay alive, but that I am glad she is giving her life for this cause.

I start to wonder if I'm cold hearted for never expressing these things out loud. These sort of introspection thoughts continue for the remainder of the dream.

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram

I had a dream that I was running. It was through a forest, with all the trees bare, in the snow. My body ached from the bitter cold, I wasn't dressed in anything either. My eyes were like that of an animals, primitive and scared like a hunter was after me. I was trying to calculate, think of a plan of escape, and I didn't even know what I was running from just then. I ran across a stream of icy water that was half frozen and I could feel pins and needles shoot across my body from how cold it was. My teeth were chattering, and my lips and mouth felt dry, my nose running. I skid to a stop beneath a large tree, beautiful with designs making up the bark, and fruit of all sorts hanging from it. It overshadowed me so much, I felt like a piece of the fruit myself in comparison to the size. I try to climb it, only to find it's sticky. And not just sticky, it's sticking to me. Drawing me into itself. I try to pull away, and find everything I touch to the tree has become attached. I'm soon drawn into it, and at it's core I am floating in a black abyss. I can't see anything anywhere I look, just dark, but I am glowing in pale light. I feel the shadows start to creep up my legs, my arms, trying to find their way into my ears, my nose and mouth, and every orifice it can grasp. I'm pulling against them, and struggling, clawing them away and biting and tearing. I'm gaining frustration and anger at them and the light glows ever brighter with my anger until it is an all out assault, my passionate anger and light versus the shadowy tendrils. I eventually get engulfed in a caccoon of them, at a stalemate.. They try to hold my light in, and I don't allow them near enough to touch me, ever guarding and never loosening up or letting my anger die at them.

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram

I'm in with other military members at a huge mansion safe house in another country. This dream was really scattered and out of focus, like the camera was shakey or something.

I can only clearly make out that I climbed into a secret hang out, which was full of gay men making out to make me feel uncomfortable enough to leave them be. I didn't feel uncomfortable, but left to respect them.

My team mate Alaniz in trouble, and myself having to bail him out. Then asking him if he's volunteering early for deployment, and that I'd go with him.

Walking through the rafters of this place and working.

There were other events, and I can see them in my head, but I can't quite put words to the pictures. They're distorted and odd.

Twerking & Lurking ayoitsStepho's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    4w3 so/sx

I envy you a bit. My dreams consist nothing other than demons, gore and lots of blood and people dying. Oh and lots of Apocalypse. Always the coming of the end times. Recently my ex boyfriend has come into these dreams as well, but he's always the one in the back with a look of evil in his eyes that isn't apparent to anyone but myself....

Seriously, I wonder if I'm screwed up in the head with the amount of blood and gore i see. I don't even read or watch movies that involve anything with that sort of thing because I already have horrible nightmares like that...
    Quote Originally Posted by MacGuffin View Post
    ayoitsStepho is becoming someone else. Actually her true self, a rite of passage.

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram

I don't think people can be screwed up based on their dreams. I'd rather experience all the inane shit that goes on in my head via dreams, or daydreams, than try to act them out irl. Like I said, I refrain from posting anything I deem X-rated. But I don't leave X to mean sex, persay. I leave out anything involving too much gore, or offensive material. People just don't need to be in my head THAT much. So if you'll notice, even though I dream every night, I hardly ever get to post on here.