User Tag List

First 31112131415 Last

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram

I was on a bus, in uniform, with the rest of my army buddies in 1st platoon. I was joking around with my friend while text messaging, when I see in the distance a plane flying really low to the ground. It's a bit foggy outside, but not so much as to obstruct vision, so I can make out the plane, and for some reason a chain attached to a large sheet of metal... And I see as the plane keeps flying that THAT metal piece has a chain and another, rusty one just as big. It hit a powerline and knocked the powerline down. I start to record it on my phone and tell my buddy to look.. And I realize that there are three pieces weighing the plane down in total, and the third piece has been scraping the ground for a while. The hit from the telephone pole earlier throws the plane off balance, and down it goes.

It crashes violently into the field of crops and the crash is big enough and loud enough for schrapnel to fly all the way into the road area and where we are. I had grabbed my helmet immediately when I saw it crash. The bus is stopped by now, and I wedge my phone into my helmet so it'll record while I'm getting off the bus. I jam off the bus with everyone else, and my Plt Sgt tells everyone to grab their gloves and anything to extinguish fires with. I grabbed a wool blanket I knew was my side of my ruck, and I jump the low-lying barbed fence and make a break for the scene.
    Kantgirl: Just say "I'm feminine and I'll punch anyone who says otherwise!"
    Halla74: Think your way through the world. Feel your way through life.

Cimarron: maybe Prpl will be your girl-bud
    prplchknz: i don't like it

In Search Of... ... Kiwi Sketch Art ... Dream Journal ... Kyuuei's Cook book ... Kyu's Tiny House Blog ... Minimalist Challenge ... Kyu's Savings Challenge

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by kyuuei View Post
    " ... I miss you."

I don't even know who I am saying that to.. I didn't even know it came out until I finished. I look to see if there is a place to insert a tape or DVD, but I stop just as quickly as I started. I hear voices outside the door. I adjust where I am standing so I am nearly flat against the wall the door opens into. I lift my rifle, and put the red arrow at head height of it. I needed direction, and my friend was it. I need to find my friend.
    On February 14th, last year, at 3:01 pm I wrote this dream...

February 14th, this year, at 3 am is when I started playing this "I miss you" game with a guy here.. I find this to be slightly interesting.

In Search Of... ... Kiwi Sketch Art ... Dream Journal ... Kyuuei's Cook book ... Kyu's Tiny House Blog ... Minimalist Challenge ... Kyu's Savings Challenge

To avoid criticism, do nothing, say nothing, be nothing.
    ~ Elbert Hubbard

Music provides one of the clearest examples of a much deeper relation between mathematics and human experience.

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by phobik View Post
    You jelly? :3 :3

Quote Originally Posted by kyuuei View Post
    You jelly? :3 :3
    Disgruntled. What will the people say :drama:
    To avoid criticism, do nothing, say nothing, be nothing.
    ~ Elbert Hubbard

Music provides one of the clearest examples of a much deeper relation between mathematics and human experience.

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram

I wake up inside of Sun's apartment, in the middle of one of three circles connected by triangular lines on the ground. I have a feeling my friends were there, but are no longer. I stand up and explore his apartment--everything is messed up. Chains are on the front door. The TV is on, and static is playing. The bathroom's sink is broken, water dribbling out of it, and there is a hole in the wall big enough to climb through. I call out Sun's name.. I use my phone for a flashlight, which has no signal at all, and climb down into the dark a bit. The TV's static gets louder and louder and I suddenly cannot stand the noise of it... and everything goes black a second.

When I notice next, I'm in a subway going down an escalator. There's a palette broken down at the bottom. It's completely empty inside. Nervous, I grab one of the smaller lengths of wood with a couple nails sticking out of it. "Sun?.. Sun..." The longer I am alone the more frightened I am becoming.

I advance down, seeing another gateway upwards chained off. As I round the corner, it is pitch black in the tunnel ahead, the darkness acting like it is swallowing my phone's light. I hear a voice.. and when I look down again, a shadow moves down the tunnel and disappears into the black with it. I panic and start to run down it, vaulting over a ticket booth into a more open area with flickering lights. I look around frantically, and scream for Sun--and then it is black again.

I'm sitting on the railway car.. My car is lit up--the next is not. I lack my light source now, but I still have my makeshift weapon. I look around a bit, breathing heavily and shivering now. I stumble a bit from trembling too much.. and something tells me I have to go into that blacker car. Armed with not much at all and no bravery, I walk in and realize there are people all in the car. They're just sitting there absently, shadows of figures... They have no faces I soon realize when my eyes adjust. One of them gets up and grabs me, and I swing and hit with the stick--and as I feel resistance back I realize it is not bothered at all by my weapon. I wiggle free and run towards the other end of the car, screaming with everything I have for Sun, and as I slam into the doorway it gives way and opens and I fall onto the tracks.

I'm panting heavily, and crying a little bit, and as I look up I realize there is no light at all. I hear a soft moan and a slow shudder of a heavy body dragging itself.. I'm absolutely frozen. I don't know where to go, or where to run, and the ground is so uneven and I'm welling up with tears because I have no other way of venting my fear. I wake up as it gets close enough to start breathing in my ear, an increasingly panicked and inhuman sound.

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram

These malaria pills I take screw around with your dreams and create intense, and off-center dreams you'd never have on your own.

The segments I can remember:

I'm working at a golden-corral-type establishment. Curry, a girl I know here, is trying to train people on how to work here but she's in too many places at once, and it is annoying me since I'm unaware of how to do my job and all she has to do is sit still for a moment to tell me.

The owner gets on her and me about something, and she starts to complain on why she needs to hop around everywhere and wait on him hand and foot. I told her to get stern and just do her job and not to worry about what he is saying, but she seems unable to make her spine that rigid.

There's something about us working right next to a beautiful crystal-clear beach.

I'm waiting at night then by a sealed off concrete box for my friend, and this other girl who's pretty as hell but never really got along with me at all for reasons beyond me, with long brown hair, who asks me something. I answer gruffly to keep the conversation simple, unaware of if she's genuinely being nice or not, and she answers, "You should just marry him then." She looks down immediately and grumbles a " ... Lord knows he never would look at me that way." I look to her again suddenly, realizing what she said, eyes wide. "huh?" I said, with all the grace of a tard, and she walks off briskly. As I'm about to call to her, my friends show up laughing and start talking to me.

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram

I had a couple vivid dreams I cannot write here. One, admittedly, pertaining to sex, and the other to mission-related material.

~~~~

I was in the dead of winter. It was white everywhere, the trees were barely poking brittle thin needles and branches from beneath the thick white layers weighing them down. I kept walking through the snow, my legs burning for two different reasons -- my shins burning from being numb for so long, and my thighs from trying to walk through knee-high snow for so long. My arms had long gone numb, I was in summer clothes. My shoes were soaked and my feet felt like stumps. I fell, twice, trying to keep going. In the distance I spotted something.
    I walked over to it as fast as I could, hoping for it to be any sign of a change in the tone--and I picked up a card. When I tried to read it, it started to melt into my skin--attaching to my hand like a sticker at first and then acting more like a clingy syrup and then turning black. It spread over my body, under my clothes and started to take over my skin. I tried to push it away from my face, but it only slowed it down, and I started to taste a metallic tone like pennies were in my mouth, and my ears felt muffled and then all of the snow disappeared.

When I opened my eyes again, everyone was around me treating me the same way, but my eyes were solid black--I could see them in the mirror, but everyone else didn't notice. I wanted to scream for help, but it was like no one knew I needed it. They couldn't hear me when I screamed. My body walked along, and I realized I was far away from my body.. riding along like a virus, even though it is mine by rights.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    xkcd
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/sp
    Socionics
    INT_

SEX DREAM!!! SEX DREAM!!! SEX DREAM!!! SEX DREAM!!!

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram

Two army people I don't know well (one was definitely Smith the other seemed more like hill but I couldn't not be certain) and I were driving in a truck. I was getting sick of their flirting and lovey dovetail shit up there and suggested they pull over and borrow someones bed. Well they take me up on my suggestion despite its sarcasm. It seems to be a run down orphanage of sorts.. butbmore like something you would see in a scatter movie.

I am walking amongst the children while they are inside with the owner. One girlwho couldn't be more than 4 years old is trying to cut up beads to snort with her too long fingernails. I take a picture and cant stand to be there anymore. My friends come out successful. The owner is talking about how shes teaching the kids to cuss. I get in the truck and the windows are rolled down a bit still.

I hear the sound of flies swarming.. getting closer. I get a slight whiff of death and decay .. and I'm suddenly uneasy and scramble to roll the windows up.