User Tag List

First 23456 Last

MBTI
    INFJ

I think that, while any two types can get along, the ENFP-INFJ combo has a lot going for it.

There seems to be a difference in sense of humor, from what I can tell.
    A difference in the sense of humor or the existence of it?

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w8
    Socionics
    IEE

Quote Originally Posted by SuperFob View Post
    A difference in the sense of humor or the existence of it?
    Just a different sense of humor.

It seems like INFs don't like mean or crass humor as much as ENFs, but I really don't know---it probably depends.

It's not something I've put a lot of thought into, just a half-assed guess as to why I've personally clashed with INFJs.

I'M OUTTA HERE.

IT'S BEEN FUN.

TAKE CARE.

PEACE OUT!!!

Enneagram
    4w5

Quote Originally Posted by Wonkavision View Post

It seems like INFs don't like mean or crass humor as much as ENFs, but I really don't know---it probably depends.

It's not something I've put a lot of thought into, just a half-assed guess as to why I've personally clashed with INFJs.
    I'm INFJ and about 1/4 of my sense of humor is crass, as embarrassed as I am to admit that, haha.

My favorite sense of humor is definitely dry humor tho...love it!

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

Hah, I'm quite the opposite of what you describe. People can mistake me for a complete dick for my sarcastic behavior at times. For example, in my English class we were discussing gender; all the guys went one place and the girls another to discuss complications between gender. One of the guys said, "It gets complicated when a girl is really into you but you're not into her. It's sort of awkward." I thought the tone was way too serious in the group, so I decided to lighten it up and say, "I think it's funny," and instead of laughter people looked at me like I was Satan. I had to say at least three times I was kidding.

I really tend to keep my humor to myself for this exact reason. People really can't see the 'deeper' part of it where I'm actually making fun of the people that would say something dick-ish like that.

Actually, I've noticed ENFPs are just people who have the balls to say what I'm actually thinking instead of being really 'nice' and keeping it to themselves.
    "Poor bastard. Wait 'till he sees the bats. "
    enneagram - 7/5/3

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w6
    Socionics
    ILE

Quote Originally Posted by fill View Post
    Hah, I'm quite the opposite of what you describe. People can mistake me for a complete dick for my sarcastic behavior at times. For example, in my English class we were discussing gender; all the guys went one place and the girls another to discuss complications between gender. One of the guys said, "It gets complicated when a girl is really into you but you're not into her. It's sort of awkward." I thought the tone was way too serious in the group, so I decided to lighten it up and say, "I think it's funny," and instead of laughter people looked at me like I was Satan. I had to say at least three times I was kidding.

I really tend to keep my humor to myself for this exact reason. People really can't see the 'deeper' part of it where I'm actually making fun of the people that would say something dick-ish like that.

Befriend more ENTPs.

Permabanned

Quote Originally Posted by finalfantasy View Post
    I would like to get as many inputs as possible from you guys.

Socionics states that duality is the most rewarding relationship because it satisfies both partners' needs for completeness. Stages in this relationship also vary from being shaky to unbreakable (ONLY if there are mutual attractions and both partners have the same goals in life). I've met some ESTJs throughout my life, but they just don't seem to notice my presence (the introvert dual is supposed to fade in the background).

Regarding the ENFP: I LOVE ENFPs. I adore ENFPs. It's been my dream to end up with one, be it friendship or family life. I wish there could be more. But the 2 ENFPs that I met seemed very....distant. I even showed them my sincere intention to be friends. But oh well, maybe other ENFPs can explain about this, not just for romantic relationships but friendships as well.
    I can still see how loving ENFPs are. They think far ahead and use feelings when making decisions, which can be seen as irrational. However, those are what make them dedicated to their relationships.

Your comments are appreciated. Thanks!
    ISTPS are suppose to be another good combo with INFJS. ISTPS are in the same quadra.

Permabanned

ENFP dual is suppose to be ISTP and I agree with this. I find ENFPs are attracted to me, and I find them attractive as well. I also notice instances of other ISTP-ENFP relationships working really well. According to socionics the quadra is ISTP-ENFP INFJ ESTJ. ISTP and ENFP being duals and ESTJ and INFJ being duals. But any of the four combinations get along well with each other.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w8
    Socionics
    IEE

I just posted a thread about the NF-NF pairing, which, I hope, will shed some more light on this subject.

link: http://www.typologycentral.com/forum...tml#post862746

I'M OUTTA HERE.

IT'S BEEN FUN.

TAKE CARE.

PEACE OUT!!!

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    -
    Socionics
    -

Default INFJ + ENFP = AMAZING!

"Anyway.... INFJ+ENFP chemistry = AMAZING. I love me some ENFPs. Relationship-wise I don't know if I could keep pace with one, but as far as light flirting and friendship I find it to be a really fun dynamic."

I am an ENFP that has jut fallen in love - after 3 years of friendship - with my INFJ best friend. Transcendental Romance is right. We are ridiculous. I understand what you say about "keeping pace" - I think he and I both sometimes wonder about my crazy happy all-over-the-place life.

Also, I don't want to only share my quieter, more intense moments with him. That's where it's awesome to see the INFJ "dual character" come through. He can be quiet and intense most of the time and then when he's in a social setting where he feels comfortable, he becomes so outgoing and witty and he can win anyone over in 5 minutes... amazing to see him switch between quiet, even shy, and totally withdrawn in some settings, and then see him loud and social the next.

All I can say is the people are right about the NF match... It is deeply fulfilling to be his girlfriend.

MBTI
    INFJ

My favorite teacher is an ESTJ! I think that he is extremely inspirational and amazing! Yet, I think that an INFJ doesn't like an ESTJ at first sight. When I first heard about
    him (he's a physical education teacher) from older students, I was afraid from him. When he first started teaching me, I was always quiet and only nodded my head if he asked me or the class a yes-or-no question or gave me some personal advice. After months of showing him a lot of respect, I took things to the next level. I started to greet him whenever I saw him in one of the school's hallways. A year later, I started to talk to him more casually and thanked him for many things, like teaching me (ESTJs love receiving credit)
    Now, we're like good student-teacher friends. If it weren't for him, then I would've never loved sports.