• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ENFJ] ENFJ and long term relationships.

LostInNerSpace

MBTI Type
INTP
That might be one reason they hook up with INTPs. INTP Fe is nowhere near as strong and takes a different form, but we still put a lot of energy into looking out for other people's interests.

MmmCrazy

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
At what point will the ENFJ choose their own happiness over taking care of everyone else?

Neverrrr.

I dunno. I guess if we become unbearably lonely.

Littlelostnf

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Well-said. If he made such a deep impact on me, he's never NOT a part of me. My IsTP was the first guy I truly *loved*. Our reflection of each other was frightening. He treated me like a woman, not a scared angry little girl. He was a drug addict, so we know where this ended. But I still think about him frequently and hope he's well and happy. I'm the same way about my ENTP ex. I think about him all the time. He was like the ISTP in the sense that I, the island fortress, could easily imagine being with him forever, and I wasn't afraid of it. I was afraid of how easy it was, but not of him.

I want to say though that if I'm with YOU, I'm with you, not these other people, no matter how much they meant to me. I'm here with you where we're at, and am not wishing for what I had. The trouble with me is that I have yet to meet anyone that I wanted to be with like I did with those two guys, so I'm still sort of floating in isolation.

When you finally feel inherently and naturally understood, it ruins everything else until it occurs again...

Wow. Very well-said. Fully agree.

Oh my Pink..well said...well said.