• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[INFP] Male INFPs and Women

Cranky

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Nooooooo! Don't go anywhere! (or become women!)

There are HERDS of driven, intense, scientific INTJ/ENTJ femmes out there who just ADORE you (and some of them don't even know it yet!).

:wubbie::wubbie:

Snuggletron

Reptilian
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
do they carry guns? Cold, calculating wimmenz with big guns = HOT

runvardh

にゃん
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Nooooooo! Don't go anywhere! (or become women!)

There are HERDS of driven, intense, scientific INTJ/ENTJ femmes out there who just ADORE you (and some of them don't even know it yet!).

:wubbie::wubbie:

I ain't going anywhere. Would like to know where these heards are though; I could use the kind of girl who won't call me cold.

do they carry guns? Cold, calculating wimmenz with big guns = HOT

GwG is hot whether they're cold and calculating or not... though it does help. :blush:

Edit: actually, a girl who can properly handle firearms is good for practical reasons even if you don't need her to actually use them. Knowing how to safety a firearm is something I concider important enough that I'd teach any children I may have.

Cranky

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
GwG is hot whether they're cold and calculating or not... though it does help. :blush:

Edit: actually, a girl who can properly handle firearms is good for practical reasons even if you don't need her to actually use them. Knowing how to safety a firearm is something I concider important enough that I'd teach any children I may have.

Really? This is a fetish? Cuz I have a 12-gauge pump-action Remington 870 Express Magnum that I grouse-hunt with. Should I do a photo shoot?

Hmmmm. I mean, I GUESS I knew men thought that was hot, but honestly, most of the men I know just get a little bit pale around the gills when they find out I'm armed.

Also, it was my momma that taught me to shoot. And I would CERTAINLY teach my children to do the same. A shotgun is handy for getting mistletoe out of trees, and if you need to fire it at someone in your home, a lot of people will freeze up if they are confronted with the need to kill someone. A shotgun won't kill a burglar, but it will drop him like a rock. Also, shot is far less likely to penetrate drywall and hit someone else, as a slug would.

will5250

MBTI Type
INFP
Really? This is a fetish? Cuz I have a 12-gauge pump-action Remington 870 Express Magnum that I grouse-hunt with. Should I do a photo shoot?

Hmmmm. I mean, I GUESS I knew men thought that was hot, but honestly, most of the men I know just get a little bit pale around the gills when they find out I'm armed.

Also, it was my momma that taught me to shoot. And I would CERTAINLY teach my children to do the same. A shotgun is handy for getting mistletoe out of trees, and if you need to fire it at someone in your home, a lot of peopel will freeze up if they are confronted with the need to kill someone. A shotgun won't kill a burglar, but it will drop him like a rock. Also, shot is far less likely to penetrate drywall and hit someone else, as a slug would.
Your beginning to sound like you're a country girl.

runvardh

にゃん
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so

Also, it was my momma that taught me to shoot. And I would CERTAINLY teach my children to do the same. A shotgun is handy for getting mistletoe out of trees, and if you need to fire it at someone in your home, a lot of peopel will freeze up if they are confronted with the need to kill someone. A shotgun won't kill a burglar, but it will drop him like a rock. Also, shot is far less likely to penetrate drywall and hit someone else, as a slug would.

:wubbie::wubbie::wubbie::wubbie::wubbie:

Yeah, it's a minor fetish (though there are guys out there who have it worse than me), but the practical side of it is one I highly respect. I'm a country boy originally and my father refused to let me grow up with out being able to at least handle a rifle. He said he didn't care if I got into using them or not, as long as I knew how to be safe with them. After two and a half years I still haven't gotten used to the city though - concrete, steel and glass just don't move right...

Edit: If you really want to stop anyone, even the high on adrenaline or some kind of drug, alternating shot and slug is the most effective.

Biaxident

Charting a course
MBTI Type
INFP

Also, it was my momma that taught me to shoot. And I would CERTAINLY teach my children to do the same. A shotgun is handy for getting mistletoe out of trees, and if you need to fire it at someone in your home, a lot of people will freeze up if they are confronted with the need to kill someone. A shotgun won't kill a burglar, but it will drop him like a rock. Also, shot is far less likely to penetrate drywall and hit someone else, as a slug would.

:wubbie:

Cranky

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Kind of like you are starting to get over him, sort of. I don't always have good words for things.

Sort of. Not having actually BEEN through this before, I don't really know how it's supposed to go. Dunno how long it's supposed to take, but I *DO* have three dates this weekend.

My BFF told me to get back on the horse.

:devil::devil::devil:

Men are SO predictable.

:rolleyes:

Biaxident

Charting a course
MBTI Type
INFP
What? :huh:

I like a woman who can take care of herself if needed. Yet appreciates it when a guy does something for her that he didn't have to.

Women...so predictable...:rolli:

:harhar:

Snuggletron

Reptilian
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
I don't believe you have submitted enough evidence that you are in fact a woman with a big, sexy gun. Pictures are desired, clothing is optional.

Cranky

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
I don't believe you have submitted enough evidence that you are in fact a woman with a big, sexy gun. Pictures are desired, clothing is optional.

I am a sexy woman with a big gun. There's a difference.

(also, probably better than being a big woman with a sexy gun.)