User Tag List

First 1234 Last

Charting a course
    MBTI
    INFP

Quote Originally Posted by poppy View Post
    Oh come on. What if she had like...a tiny arm or a pug face or something?

I'm not terrible picky within a certain range of "average" appearances, but then I suppose that's how most of us plebs operate.
    Um...well...Let's go off onto the bizarre end of the spectrum shall we?

I'm not saying there aren't some things I won't draw the line at. But I was speaking as a general rule. Hey, never rule out anything.

P.S. It's the female of the species with the need for good looking mates...

MBTI
    intj
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by Biaxident View Post
    Um...well...Let's go off onto the bizarre end of the spectrum shall we?
    Let's!
    I'm not saying there aren't some things I won't draw the line at. But I was speaking as a general rule. Hey, never rule out anything.

That's ok, that was purty much my point
    P.S. It's the female of the species with the need for good looking mates...
    "There's no need to be embarrassed about it, Mr. Spock. It happens to the birds and the bees!"

Charting a course
    MBTI
    INFP

Let's!

That's ok, that was purty much my point

I figured...

I have learned to let the womenfolk talk...

It keeps 'em happy...

MBTI
    intj
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by Biaxident View Post
    I figured...

I have learned to let the womenfolk talk...

It keeps 'em happy...
    Oh whatever :rolli:
    "There's no need to be embarrassed about it, Mr. Spock. It happens to the birds and the bees!"

Charting a course
    MBTI
    INFP

Oh whatever :rolli:
    Hehehe...

Keep rolling them like that...and they'll stick that way....

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    9w1

Quote Originally Posted by Mystic Tater View Post
    For instance, if a group of construction workers start whistling and howling at an attractive woman like a pack of animals, I tend to think they are shallow.
    me too, but who knows, i would probably do the same if i was a bit more courageous and extraverted

still, if something like that happens those people are just marked for life in my brain as "bad people"

MBTI
    ISFJ

If you don't mind my .02 here, I think INFP definitely want someone they are attracted to, but that isn't first on their list. They are way more compromising looks-wise than many of the other male personality types. For example, they would date someone who was heavier if she had a pretty face and a good personality. If they went out with someone who was very attractive, but had no personality -- they would have no qualms about not seeing them again. Whereas, another guy might keep seeing them again because they are very attractive.

Orange Applied - I have read MANY of your posts and I enjoy them. However, you seem to be VERY bitter toward INFP men. I wonder what made you that way. Yes, they have their issues like everyone else does...and they may be seen as nice because they keep their bad feelings more hidden, but it's obviously that you feel VERY strongly about it. Just curious why?

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6
    Socionics
    ENFp

Quote Originally Posted by Requeim View Post
    me too, but who knows, i would probably do the same if i was a bit more courageous and extraverted

still, if something like that happens those people are just marked for life in my brain as "bad people"
    I think this encapsulates a lot of NF behavior.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

Quote Originally Posted by Lambchop View Post
    Orange Applied - I have read MANY of your posts and I enjoy them. However, you seem to be VERY bitter toward INFP men. I wonder what made you that way. Yes, they have their issues like everyone else does...and they may be seen as nice because they keep their bad feelings more hidden, but it's obviously that you feel VERY strongly about it. Just curious why?
    I'm not bitter at all . I don't have much real life experience with INFP men. Almost all of the INFPs I've known are women. I was stating my opinion from my online observations, which is that I notice that INFP men are not that different from other men on the whole in their views of women, whether good or bad.

If you're referring to the comments I made in the male INFPs = nice guys thread, they're not about INFP men specifically. Any type can fall into that mindset. I'd argue that it's insulting to INFP men to lump them all as those faux "nice guys".
    Often a star was waiting for you to notice it. A wave rolled toward you out of the distant past, or as you walked under an open window, a violin yielded itself to your hearing. All this was mission. But could you accomplish it? (Rilke)

INFP | 4w5 sp/sx | RLUEI - Primary Inquisitive | Tritype is tripe

Nickle Iron Silicone Charmed Justice's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFJ

I dated an INFP for years. I pursued him because he wouldn't approach me. He never seemed to be all too moved by the looks of a woman. I never got the feeling that he'd cheat on me because a better looking girl came around. He valued the depth of the relationship over looks, for sure. Girls would throw themselves at him, and he would just look at them like they were crazy. He didn't brag about it, and didn't even seem to think to highly of his popularity. I've never seen anything like it actually.
    There is a thinking stuff from which all things are made, and which, in its original state, permeates, penetrates, and fills the interspaces of the universe.