User Tag List

12 Last

MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    2w3 so/sx

Default The Good Stuff About ENFJs and Other Types

After taking a lot of fire, there's gotta be some healing. It's often postulated how scummy we are; like every other type, we suffer from character defects, but I look back on Pink and Protean and know that we've had more than our fair share here.

There's also that little thing about generalizing on type in a negative fashion; yes, we might all have similar problems, but we are all different people at different maturity levels with different relational training.

So here's a thread that's going to get down to brass tacks. Pick an ENFJ you actually know, and say something good about them. If you want to comment positively on the general type, than that's cool too, I figure it will balance the negative.

As a bonus, all the ENFJs here that read this thread and take some love, should also leave some for the person who left us a compliment, we should compliment them, and maybe expand that out to their type.

Simple enough? Let the love fest begin!
    Love is the point.

Glycerine

Quote Originally Posted by Fuzzcrossed View Post

As a bonus, all the ENFJs here that read this thread and take some love, should also leave some for the person who left us a compliment, we should compliment them, and maybe expand that out to their type.

Simple enough? Let the love fest begin!
    haha, ENFJs and their compliments... they sure can be good at giving compliments. The only other ENFJ that I kind of connected with (my old teacher) somehow always seemed to sneak in some sort of compliment. I also do this to an extent. I am not including myself but from what I noticed about other ENFJs (like 5-6) is that they tend to be serious and well-kept with a hidden very quirky side, encouraging, complimentary, and are usually accurate in their assessments of people.

MBTI
    STP

They get stuff done!!!

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

Pretty much every ENFJ I know is totally lovable

I could describe all of them as:

- Quick witted, funny, silly, and teasing, but never in a way that degrades people.
    - Very sensitive to other people. They never intend to hurt feelings, and rarely do. They're very perceptive when they've crossed the line, and they will make amends quickly.
    - Exceptionally loyal and trustworthy.
    - Very charming and instantly likable.
    - Always have great taste in music/movies/books and are very cultured in general.
    - Both book smart and socially smart - a rare and refreshing combo.
    - Adventurous and playful, much more spontaneous and relaxed than the J stereotypes.
    - Outgoing and talkative without being obnoxious or overwhelming
    - Good conversationalists. Don't waste time on dull small talk. It's always interesting very quickly.
    - Have a lot of depth of insight
    - Are colorful writers, and drop a punchline at the end of nearly every sentence.
    - Seem very happy and upbeat, without seeming naive or shallow
    - Are good at bringing people together & giving a sense of community
    - Personable, warm, and genuinely friendly
    - Are idealistic & dreamers like me, so I can't help but like them
    - Never really give up on anything. I think if there was enough time in life, they would accomplish everything they want to do.

Often a star was waiting for you to notice it. A wave rolled toward you out of the distant past, or as you walked under an open window, a violin yielded itself to your hearing. All this was mission. But could you accomplish it? (Rilke)

INFP | 4w5 sp/sx | RLUEI - Primary Inquisitive | Tritype is tripe

can't handcuff the wind Z Buck McFate's Avatar
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

My ENFJ mom is the single-most actively caring person I know. She's constantly going out of her way to do things for other people. At her best, she has an extraordinary sense of humor and absolutely thrives on making people laugh/feel good.
    Reality is a collective hunch. -Lily Tomlin

5w4 sx/sp Johari / Nohari

MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    2w3 so/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Z Buck McFate View Post
    My ENFJ mom is the single-most actively caring person I know. She's constantly going out of her way to do things for other people. At her best, she has an extraordinary sense or humor and absolutely thrives on making people laugh/feel good.
    Awwwww.
    Love is the point.

MBTI
    INTP

My ENFJ friends are some of the brightest, funniest, most fun, creative and caring people I know. They are also an awesome complement to my personality, making them really fun to hang out with.
    Something Witty

MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    2w3 so/sx

Rockin'!
    Love is the point.

Banned
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5
    Socionics
    ENFP

That's funny, I was gonna make a post about the same thing because I saw that ENFJs needed a post like this.

I think for me, the best thing about ENFJs is how actively they care about people. Also, how outwardly expressive they are of this. As an ENFP, sometimes I have trouble with those niceties, but to ENFJs (and ESFJs too) it comes so naturally and it really does make people feel better about themselves.

Healthy ENFJs can make people feel good, and also are very accepting of other people's differences, such a rare and awesome combo.

I know a lot of ENFJs (and ESFJs apparently) have taken some heat on this board, and I want you guys/girls to know it is just because of all that passion you have for other people as to why sometimes you get harsh treatment, not everyone appreciates the lengths you go to for them, which is unfortunate, but in life our greatest strengths frequently become our greatest weaknesses.

We all love you, you are great people, keep your heads up.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx
    Socionics
    IEI

-funny! witty and accessible humor that's hard not to like
    -opinionated - in a pleasantly confident, but not overly arrogant way
    -genuine and expressive, not afraid to show who they are and what they're about
    -encouraging of others to be themselves
    -determined, in a contagious way - makes people feel like they can do it too.
    -appreciate the unique things about others and let them know it
    - good with children for many of the above reasons, and because they are able to connect with their inner child so well

"We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars.."
    -Oscar Wilde